Forum › Suito-to! discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

You're busy on a certain day? Omg DRAMA !

Whereas in real life you would just be like ok no worries how about Thursday, lololol

joined Aug 13, 2020

oh haha the series title actually means 好きbut in the博多
dialect

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

dialect

Nice, someone got it. I left the title untranslated on purpose.

joined Aug 13, 2020

dialect

Nice, someone got it. I left the title untranslated on purpose.

haha cuz I knew someone from hakata back then.
I also agree that it is better for the title to be left untranslated.

Thanks for the translation:)

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

lol...k lol.

joined Jun 12, 2019

ooooohhh drama~~

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well, that explains why there was a flashback in chapter 14.1 of them on a plane. Also, Momiji looks like she already noticed the triple lesbian love triangle going on over here.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

So gay everyone around her started to notice it too lol.

joined Jun 7, 2019

If someone know spanish you can support the author reading this legally in Manga Plus, here

for the first time in my life I am grateful to have been born in Argentina

joined Jun 7, 2019

If someone know spanish you can support the author reading this legally in Manga Plus, here

joined Feb 18, 2015

If you have read the Spanish translation, you should know that Momo has already admitted to Yuzu that her feelings for her are more than friendly. And that she asked Yuzu for a little more time before deciding if she will go out with her or not.

What? Yuzu needs time to answer? Didn't she confess her feelings to Momo and also kissed Momo in the first chapter? Did you get the name mixed up? Or am I not reading this right?

Momo asked Yuzu to wait a little. I thought it was pretty clear...

I thought the post was clear that it was Momo asking Yuzo for more time before deciding whether to commit to a relationship... beyond a foodie relationship that is...

My question is: Is there really anything wrong with food polyamory? They all love food. They all love each other. Why can't they all just be together in one big happy food orgy?

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

those credits pages with the food photos... you can't do this to me... my mouth went from dry to nearly overflowing in an INSTANT... I wanna eat that food...

joined Jun 29, 2015

Chicken skin skew: ✅
Actual development: ✅✅✅✅✅✅

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Oh my god those skewers looks so good.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think the yuri tag should probably be removed unfortunately. After reading up until the end of volume 1 from the Spanish translation it seems like there will not be any romantic development after all. It's a shame but I suppose this is just another food/friendship manga.

I really don't think you've read this manga correctly, otherwise the not-so-subtle yuri would've smack you right in the face. This is a slowburn yuri, not a "Sex on page 6" yuri. If the "This is an honest-to-goodness-love" line didn't sell to you as a yuri, i honestly don't think slowburn yuris are for you.

joined Jun 9, 2020

Progression??? In suito-to??? Is this the right manga?

joined Jun 17, 2020

Does anyone remember the chapter yuzu and momo kissed is?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Does anyone remember the chapter yuzu and momo kissed is?

End of chapter 1 when Momo dropped Yuzu off at the train station.

yuri___personlol
joined Sep 21, 2020

Oh, a re-release translated from Japanese? Good going! The English version I saw before was Google-translated from Spanish, and wasn't all that good. There were many huge mistakes.

(The funniest one was in the chapter title, "Grilled Beef!" The dish in this chapter is made of pork and cabbage, there's no beef to be found anywhere!)

By the way, there are 9 chapters out in Spanish -- and I can confirm that the story is, indeed, yuri. However, it will slow the pace considerably after this rather speedy beginning, so don't go expecting cunnilingus by chapter 2 or something like that, 'kay?

what’s the google translated one?

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Oh yes, my favorite food, some mouth watering sweet sweet progress.

Also, I just wanted to add that I REALLY love this manga.

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 11:05AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I came here for the Yuri development.... And left wanting beers and some yakitori chicken skin skewers.... its a cruel joke being satisfied yet unsatisfied

Beetle_juice_1988_720p_brrip__a_release-lounge_h264_.mp4_snapshot_00.51.46__2012.09.11_20.09.39_
joined Apr 20, 2014

and me in Colombia jejej

joined May 1, 2013

Is the food a fetish thing? It's really seeming like a fetish thing.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Don't get me wrong it's not like i'm not enjoying the manga but HOLY SHIT!

I've been getting more and more excited for the food pic at the end of every chapter!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I think the yuri tag should probably be removed unfortunately. After reading up until the end of volume 1 from the Spanish translation it seems like there will not be any romantic development after all. It's a shame but I suppose this is just another food/friendship manga.

I really don't think you've read this manga correctly, otherwise the not-so-subtle yuri would've smack you right in the face. This is a slowburn yuri, not a "Sex on page 6" yuri. If the "This is an honest-to-goodness-love" line didn't sell to you as a yuri, i honestly don't think slowburn yuris are for you.

I don't see how someone could possibly read chapter 11 and think "nope, no Yuri here".

To reply you must either login or sign up.