Forum › Posts by yuri___personlol

yuri___personlol
Suito-to! discussion 24 Sep 02:58
joined Sep 21, 2020

Oh, a re-release translated from Japanese? Good going! The English version I saw before was Google-translated from Spanish, and wasn't all that good. There were many huge mistakes.

(The funniest one was in the chapter title, "Grilled Beef!" The dish in this chapter is made of pork and cabbage, there's no beef to be found anywhere!)

By the way, there are 9 chapters out in Spanish -- and I can confirm that the story is, indeed, yuri. However, it will slow the pace considerably after this rather speedy beginning, so don't go expecting cunnilingus by chapter 2 or something like that, 'kay?

what’s the google translated one?

yuri___personlol
joined Sep 21, 2020

Just you wait for the next chapter where they'll sleep together while holding hands with interlocking fingers in a completely platonic way.

literally tho, what else would happen?

yuri___personlol
joined Sep 21, 2020

i’ve decided to drop this manga, it’s painful to read + other people are saying it’s not even yuri which doesn’t even make sense, cause how tf you gon tell me this is about “friendship” no it’s gay asf and that’s my interpretation from reading up until now, kind of a disappointment since people were telling me this was a yuri manga. This whole situation reminds me of hibike euphonium, wasted yuri potential. + This is just plain bait don’t read this if you want the yuri i predict that they’re just gonna remain freinds, i saw another comment which was so funny to me saying that they predict in the next chapter they’re gonna sleep together and hold hands AJHAHAH i can’t-, anyways fuck everybody and i’m gonna jump off a cliff now