Forum › Kimi to Kanojo to Watashi no Hanashi discussion

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

Murasakino is at it again, nice

joined Apr 2, 2020

Fuck .... This ..... Shit

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Very few manga have made me go HOLY FUCK and that was one of them. Tbh I dont think that even does it justice that was just fucking messed up i don't think she would've died coz there's at least a shrub beneath her so maybe just broken bones but dang main girl is a very special breed of psychopath.

1509799_439366076230129_8372175658272119650_n
joined Apr 8, 2013

bro what the fuck
had to read the comments for clarification and had to reread and i am dumbfounded at how selfish dark-haired girl is!!! bitch straight out murdered someone!!!!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

This was all kinds of fcked up... She crazy!

Kudos to the author for inciting all these outbursts from the readers though! :D

Letty
joined Oct 19, 2017

bruh

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

You're all adults, stop pretending to be babies.

Or, maybe, since we're all adults, maybe accept that some people have enough shit in their lives that they don't need more and stop being a jerk.

I have people with Corona at home, you have no idea what "having enough shit in their lives" truly means.

And you don't need come to this site to escape the shit in your adult life anyway, specially not a place that you have zero control about how stuff is tagged, your suggestions for tagging never ever work, talking from personal experience. If you have to escape that shit you watch slice of life anime like Houkago Teibou Nisshi or Lapis Re:LiGhts, this site is for appreciating good written stories like this one, not get triggered like a twitter/tumblr user.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm tired of being the one to go off on moronic assholes, so I'll let someone else handle this one.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Or, maybe, since we're all adults, maybe accept that some people have enough shit in their lives that they don't need more and stop being a jerk.

I have people with Corona at home, you have no idea what "having enough shit in their lives" truly means.

And you don't need come to this site to escape the shit in your adult life anyway, specially not a place that you have zero control about how stuff is tagged, your suggestions for tagging never ever work, talking from personal experience. If you have to escape that shit you watch slice of life anime like Houkago Teibou Nisshi or Lapis Re:LiGhts, this site is for appreciating good written stories like this one, not get triggered like a twitter/tumblr user.

And you have no idea what the person has gone through either but that's not a contest on who have the most tragic life. And even if they're adults, they maybe don't want to see twisted stuff because they're not good with it. Being an adult doesn't mean all your fears dissapears all of a sudden. And well, i could argue about well written because of how confusing the story can get. Being throught some shit doesn't mean you have the right to be direspectful.

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

She's either pretty bold, or pretty stupid. That is a really flawed plan, too many loose ends. One day the cops are going to be in her door.

joined Oct 25, 2016

I know it was a twist but stuff like this needs better tagging. I did not want to read this.

Ikr. I’m still in shock.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

She's either pretty bold, or pretty stupid. That is a really flawed plan, too many loose ends. One day the cops are going to be in her door.

I'm just imagining two Japanese policemen screaming in agony while fused to her front door as she levitates off into the night to her girlfriend's house, power transformers exploding as she passes by.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I mean title kinda explains it so I guessed something like this might happen but this is too extreme or kinda extereme , seen better. I think title means You and Her and My Story or The Story of You , Her , And Me . Not bad but yeah after all those times we've seen much more different things this is not that strong

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

I would love to have some kind of "disturbing" tag on this page, to be aware that i can get triggered by a content, but not be spoiled by plot twist if i decide to read it anyway (though i probably wouldn't). That is to say I wish i didn't read this manga :x

joined Jul 28, 2020

I utterly loved this. Given that it's a Murasakino work I wondered if it would be similar to "You are my Angela" in tone and assumed it would be more like "If it rains" because I took the bait of that happy ending mention at the beginning, how wrong I was. Though I agree with those who mentioned that the murder plan was way too sloppy.

I must be cynical because I enjoy stuff like this

joined Jan 5, 2020

I'm just imagining two Japanese policemen screaming in agony while fused to her front door as she levitates off into the night to her girlfriend's house, power transformers exploding as she passes by.

That sounds like a far more interesting twist than a basic bitch yandare murder, imo.

That said death would be a fairly non-spoilery tag, given that it's pretty clear fairly early on that the original childhood friend is no longer around for some reason. You don't find out it was straight up murder until you see the hands hit her back. A simple death tag would let people who want to avoid that skip it while still preserving the twist of how the death occurs.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I saw Murasakino and thought I'd be in for something sweet with great art. The great art part was right, though this story is more bitter than sweet.

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Oh my FCKING GOD I CAME HERE TO PURIFY MY MIND AND FOUND THIS- this is sick

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Garbage manga. The twist barely did shit to me because the story was so boring and confusing that I came to the comment section early and saw everyone calling this fucked up.

And can someone please fucking tag this correctly? This crap does not deserve the romance tag.

joined Dec 13, 2015

bRUH.... I went blank AF

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Calling people snowflakes, accusing them of being 'triggered' by things, effectively going "*MY* trauma is more real than YOUR trauma!"?

Really? Are you 15? Are you a literal child? Or are you an adult who just behaves like one?

This isn't gonna be the site or the forums for you, friend. If you can't engage in conversation without insulting other people, you won't last very long here. Intolerance is, oddly enough, not tolerated. You also don't get to decide what's upsetting to other people. You may be perfectly fine with violent behavior out of nowhere, but a lot of people aren't. Or are you saying that their experiences don't matter? In any case, speaking of tags, I have one just for you: The Door is Over There - Please Take It.

joined Sep 17, 2020

lolllll im so upset~ i was litraly trying to look for some fluffy yuri 2 cheer me up,, after having reread the feelings we all must endure.like,,,can i get a big F plz.

joined Jul 8, 2020

What the fuck.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she's screamin'---

To be fair to Ava Max, she's tame compared to the psycho in this story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.