Forum › Posts by shorty4_MKG

joined Oct 25, 2016

I was wondering near the end if both MCs decided to jump in the ocean that same night and both died and is living in yuri beach heaven. But this way is better.

shorty4_MKG
DID discussion 19 Dec 02:29
joined Oct 25, 2016

I’m all for it. The uh “slave” has the “master” wrapped around her finger and neither seems to mind it all.

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

I knew it going in after reading the tags but what I didn’t expect was how hard that would hit me right in the feels, man. Damn, it was a good one though.

last edited at Dec 16, 2020 1:54AM

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

FINALLY, you useless gays.

Heke and Shinohara have got to be my favorite couple in this series.

Same. Was that development or not? Lol

joined Oct 25, 2016

I know it was a twist but stuff like this needs better tagging. I did not want to read this.

Ikr. I’m still in shock.

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

I love this but I don’t see a “triangle”, Kohime is a weird character to me. She can’t function because Mitora is always so cool and strong, doesn’t that just mean that she likes her? So green likes both but on different levels...one she likes so much she is sick of and the other she likes so much it makes her faint? I need more

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

Forcing your love onto someone who already loves another? Dating hella people to catch another guys attention? I feel bad for both childhood friends. They should both run away from these toxic MCs. This will not end well on either side Lol But I gotta say.. the author sure knows how to rile me up to keep me coming back

shorty4_MKG
Yuri Moyou discussion 16 Oct 12:10
joined Oct 25, 2016

Favoring the second and third’s sisters yuri love stories really gives me perspective on my GL tastes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

last edited at Oct 16, 2019 12:11PM

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

Nooooooooo ! (╯°Д °)╯╧╧ ii wasn’t ready, my heart..wasn’t ready...

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

I tried to get to the next chapter but the screen just kept bouncing the strawberries (╯°Д °)╯╧╧

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

I like the progress and I see the ‘yuri’ tag but I’m also a little afraid this will turn into not-yuri...if that makes any sense

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

I wonder if I’m a android or just a goofball like a million times a day

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

This one is hilarious! I love how the misunderstandings were because of her pervy thoughts, I couldn’t stop laughing!

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 9:37PM

shorty4_MKG
Itchy discussion 19 Aug 21:40
joined Oct 25, 2016

It’s a full time job. Cute. ;)

shorty4_MKG
joined Oct 25, 2016

It's slowly going down a long mountain of insanity. And that mountain has different insane viewpoints of stupidity. It's weird how I fast I clicked on this after pressing refresh on 'recently added'....I don't even like it, maybe.