Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

wait what the fyck

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Bruh

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I thought this was gonna be NTR but this is. Extreme NTR. Happy Sugar Life levels of yandere dude

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

God, a lot of y'all are a bunch of wimps.

On another note, it's difficult to tag something to avoid spoilers. It'd be kinda disappointing to have a twist like that ruined ahead of time, it's something that's intended to be shocking.

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

That's fucked up but it was a good read. Dark but interesting. Thumbs up

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

idm this but my expectations got a bit squashed i wanted to comment WOOOO I FUCKING LOVE THIS AUTHOR but nvm maybe on another work ,doesnt seem fitting here e e

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

So the childhood friend must have passed away from an accident or something and now the girl is pretending to be her to fulfill her wish right? How nice. .......Oh. Oh no. It wasn't an accident at all.

joined May 13, 2018

I hope the mods never give in to the pressure to add the spoiler tags. The entire point of the manga was to shock readers, and that doesn't happen if you know the girl is a yandere from the start.

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

as soon as i saw the author's name and the drama tag, I KNEW it's not going to end well

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

I hope the mods never give in to the pressure to add the spoiler tags. The entire point of the manga was to shock readers, and that doesn't happen if you know the girl is a yandere from the start.

maybe there are people who have zero interest in edgy dark twists but end up having to read all of the stories that are like this because some people think it's some sort of sacred experience that can't be hinted at by the tags.

joined Mar 19, 2020

So the childhood friend must have passed away from an accident or something and now the girl is pretending to be her to fulfill her wish right? How nice. .......Oh. Oh no. It wasn't an accident at all.

Lmao my thoughts exactly. Then I saw her leaning over that barrier and realised this bitch a murderer.

Tabco%20avatar
joined Jan 17, 2018

I'm a person who doesn't mind being punched in the gut, so I don't take issues with the tags on this story. Without commenting on whether this particular story is good or bad, the twist ending is a large part of what gives this story value, and spoiling that or hinting at it would diminish that value, in my opinion.

Is my enjoyment more important than someone else avoiding a potentially traumatizing story? I can't argue that it is. For all my words, unfortunately I don't have a good suggestion for the tagging issue.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Murderers do like to keep trophies/souvenirs from their victims, so it kinda makes sense why she hasn’t deleted that one picture

Et tu, Brute?

Y’know, half way thru I kinda got that she was going to replace the childhood friend, but I thought she was going to do it because the childhood friend passed away in an accident or something.

A handful of us thought so, but it's kinda refreshing to see it not being the case, if that makes any sense?

I need a sequel where the girlfriend had found the photos, noticed it wasn't her friend, but threw them away on purpose to stay with the crazy bitch.

That is really good sequel idea and it could go either way, potential revenge? twisted love? mutual yandere love? The sky is the limit

Above comments aside, Muraskino's stories really catch my attention, they have a charm that really suck me in.
The characters can be so comfy cute in some scenes and agonizing in pain in another, Murasakino knows what they are doing with their art. It's so good to see them write all different kinds of stories. This was a really good one too, I don't really know how to put it, but the fact it was actually just plain old pushing from the cliff murder was kinda refreshing to see. Nowadays it's all well thought out motives and plans, deep monologues, super emphasized psychotic vibes, so it felt like a neat twist to me that she just up and killed her friend.

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 2:28PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

maybe there are people who have zero interest in edgy dark twists but end up having to read all of the stories that are like this because some people think it's some sort of sacred experience that can't be hinted at by the tags.

Actually, "spoiler" tags would be a neat functionality. Like tags that say "spoiler" and when you click on them they turn into the appropriate tags? Then people who want to spoil the twist could do so, and to anybody else, it at worst suggests that there's -some- kind of reveal, which could be virtually anything.

No idea if it could be implemented, though.

joined Jul 28, 2018

It's murasakino... So that's why it's like this....

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

Wtf I wish I didnt read that...i was caught up with the tags, fucking confused me. I was hoping for a good ending. And that was not good at all. I hope they broke up tsk.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

Murasakino won't never draw manga with a normal ending.I-

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Just popping in here to say I appreciate the lack of spoiler tagging. The twist is brutal but it's very easy to tell that something is Off from early on so I wasn't completely whiplashed by it. A drama tag was appropriate without being a spoiler. Thanks!

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I like my manga like my chocolates-dark.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, right, it's Murasakino...

Yeah, pretty much how it went for me as well.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

You're all adults, stop pretending to be babies.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Or, maybe, since we're all adults, maybe accept that some people have enough shit in their lives that they don't need more and stop being a jerk.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Ok I thought about it, what was the point of her pretending to be the childhood friend and taking the real ones place if the girl doesn’t even remember her? There’s no leverage there then is there?

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 4:21PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

Ah, right, it's Murasakino...

Yeah, pretty much how it went for me as well.

That’s what I was thinking, too, tho a little weird it was well intentioned but then well...

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Good one, you've truly shown yourself to be the more mature one in this conversation!

To reply you must either login or sign up.