Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The first panel in ch55 page 2 is so cute. Mikanuji, master of the dead fish eye.

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 2:44PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

The artist used it when it was a web comic but when it was serialized the artist dropped it.

They didn't drop sepia though, the twitter webcomic still seems to be the primary release and still in sepia.

This exact chapter (54) for example: https://twitter.com/mikanuji/status/1168842838534017026

Yes, but the serialized version will not have it, perhaps I wrote it weirdly.

Still if it was there in the original twitter release, and the serialized won't have it most likely due to budget reasons, there's really no reason to not keep sepia filter. Might even be more befitting of the artist's original vision.

joined Aug 15, 2020

The artist used it when it was a web comic but when it was serialized the artist dropped it.

They didn't drop sepia though, the twitter webcomic still seems to be the primary release and still in sepia.

This exact chapter (54) for example: https://twitter.com/mikanuji/status/1168842838534017026

Yes, but the serialized version will not have it, perhaps I wrote it weirdly.

Still if it was there in the original twitter release, and the serialized won't have it most likely due to budget reasons, there's really no reason to not keep sepia filter. Might even be more befitting of the artist's original vision.

OMFG would you guys stop talking about that dumb filter and care more about what's actually happening IN the panels?

we got a chapter were shizuku was trying (again) to better herself, be decent and actually even sweet and we got another with our manga couple having ideas about a date, jealousy and some light teasing that got them killed in-game xD

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 3:58PM

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

It is our right to be pouty, stubborn children who demand sepia filter or blood sacrifice, and we shall demand it

Expressing a preference makes one a pouty and stubborn child?

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 4:15PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This is the couple I care about the least
Every chapter of them is like a dead zone

joined Jan 22, 2015

I need some deity to remove the words "Just kidding" from manga.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I need some deity to remove the words "Just kidding" from manga.

Good call

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Twitch or Twich, which is it? Make up your mind, Nindento!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

In-game murder-suicide. :D

joined Aug 15, 2018

I don't get what she means "do I have any right to be jealous" why does she blush?

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

This is the couple I care about the least
Every chapter of them is like a dead zone

I really like the idea of them, but it's hard to actually care much when I can barely tell them apart

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

I am disappointed in the little sister. I mean, how could she.

That camera doesn't even look like an slr! And where's her lens? Don't tell me she's relying on a digital zoom!

The camera is not even on. Look at those lens, they're closed

Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

So I read the TL notes... was sepia filter even making the editing easier or just some trending bs?
I’d read whatever made the editing process easier not some trending bs if that trending bs made things inconvenient for the editor.

Though if they used sepia filter to emphasize a flash back scene... that would make more sense to me.

The artist used it when it was a web comic but when it was serialized the artist dropped it. Several reasons one being cost.

The translators kept it by adding the filter back in since the readers liked it, pretty sure they had asked in forums if we liked the filter. But now they’ve taken a different feeling to the matter it seems

Yeah, and it's maybe a minute more work to slap it on. It's nothing. Definitely not an inconvenience once you got the settings down the first time.

And two of us tested different ones over... half an hour? An hour? Until we found the right one. It's no biggie.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I also want a Nintendo Twitch

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Still hitting your crush, I see. Girl don't learn.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Those two dorks, seriously ...

joined Jun 1, 2016

Sweep the leg, No mercy

joined Jul 26, 2016

FLAWLESS VICTORY

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I've liked this series since the beginning. The introduction of the new characters at first was a little confusing, but I'm enjoying all the couples stories now. It was good that Windyfall was able to takeover and continue on, but I am finding it hard to read the somewhat cursive type in the asides and smaller bubbles on my kindle. :(

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Such idiots. But I’ve fallen in love with them. And remember kids, in relationships, sweep the leg.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Experience trumps youth.

Kind of silly, but I'm going to miss the TL notes at the end.

Img_20181018_171049
joined Nov 19, 2018

FLAWLESS VICTORY

FATALITY!

joined Sep 6, 2018

FLAWLESS VICTORY

FATALITY!

No! It’s FRIENDSHIP!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Protective delinquent is cool and all but I hope she didn't hurt that kouhai's arm.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Her actions sure don't seem to match her words... :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.