Forum › Posts by MintyJulep

Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

I'm neutral on Het, but well presented Food stories are always a plus.

Well-presented food stories are dangerous to my waistline. Sweetness and Lightning? Shinmai Shimai? Suito-to? The food art always kicks my cravings into overdrive.

@Altair

Dunno about Spam and cream, but fried Spam's pretty good as a breakfast meat substitute.

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 2:32PM

Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

Why is there het it my yuri

I assume because it meets upload rule 2: "You may suggest het if the story is good or the comedy is good."?

MintyJulep
Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

So I read the TL notes... was sepia filter even making the editing easier or just some trending bs?
I’d read whatever made the editing process easier not some trending bs if that trending bs made things inconvenient for the editor.

Though if they used sepia filter to emphasize a flash back scene... that would make more sense to me.

The artist used it when it was a web comic but when it was serialized the artist dropped it. Several reasons one being cost.

The translators kept it by adding the filter back in since the readers liked it, pretty sure they had asked in forums if we liked the filter. But now they’ve taken a different feeling to the matter it seems

Yeah, and it's maybe a minute more work to slap it on. It's nothing. Definitely not an inconvenience once you got the settings down the first time.

And two of us tested different ones over... half an hour? An hour? Until we found the right one. It's no biggie.

MintyJulep
Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

The translation of the second page's first two panels is confusing.

Pretty sure she's saying "Let me know and I'll take out my earrings, because if I don't you'll tear them out because you're not delicate".

And then Iori tries to change the subject.

Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

I can't wait for the next chapter of this :D

Next chapter just finished cleaning!