Forum › Touko-san Can’t Take Care of the House (Serialization) discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

If their usual schedules are to judge by - Touko seems to leave for work even earlier than Akari goes to school - ten in the morning probably counts as "late" yeah.

joined Jul 26, 2019

I think more and more there was an old romance affair between touko and akari's mother... and Akari must be a lot like her mother and that's why Tuko seems so caring.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I also look for weird craft beers when I'm out of town. Kinship with Touko.

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

Two more chapters have come out but not on Dynasty yet, is it no longer going to be hosted here?

joined May 25, 2019

I'm curious how often something like this ALL happens in Japan!!!!

How accurate are Mangas?

last edited at Sep 22, 2020 3:40PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Hmmm... OK?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm curious how often something like this ALL happens in Japan!!!!

How accurate are Mangas?

How accurate are sitcoms and soaps?

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Onee-sans Harem route speedrun

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Damit. That cliffhanger!

joined Jun 28, 2020

Onee-sans Harem route speedrun

Seconded

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Why do I feel like the other girl wasn't actually her lover and that Touko might be a lot more naive than we think?

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 6:37AM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is there a page missing? The end of latest bit seems very abrupt...

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Touko did it a lot with a girl she used to live with eyyy?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

watch out! she's a scaaary lesbian!! you probably don't want to be near her anymore, right?

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

watch out! she's a scaaary lesbian!! you probably don't want to be near her anymore, right?

lol right? and she of course is just asking this out of the goodness of her heart, absolutely no ulterior motive ;)

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Oh...nice....(?)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

o

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Captain, drama llama 15 degrees off starboard.

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

lol right? and she of course is just asking this out of the goodness of her heart, absolutely no ulterior motive ;)

I honestly think she just sees that Akari seems bothered. Which she is. What she doesn't know is that she is uncomfortable with Touko dating other girls than herself, not girls in general ;)

I still can't figure out what Touko's deal is, to be honest. I assumed she got dumped constantly because dealing with her is a handful, to say the least. But at the same time, all the exes seem to be really eager to come and see her. She also has a very air-heady kind of approach to kissing, flirting, etc. Can't put my finger on what her character is supposed to be.

last edited at Dec 3, 2020 11:48AM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I honestly think she just sees that Akari seems bothered. Which she is. What she doesn't know is that she is uncomfortable with Touko dating other girls than herself, not girls in general ;)

I still can't figure out what Touko's deal is, to be honest. I assumed she got dumped constantly because dealing with her is a handful, to say the least. But at the same time, all the exes seem to be really eager to come and see her. She also has a very air-heady kind of approach to kissing, flirting, etc. Can't put my finger on what her character is supposed to be.

Maybe she was like a playgirl or player?

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

Yeahh I love this manga sm

Maybe she was like a playgirl or player?

She seemed promiscuous to me. All of them probably had a fairly casual relationship. She might have even cut them off solely because Akari was going to show up.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bet you the reason the exes are so amiable among themselves is they readily bonded over the shared tribulations of dating hot-but-weird megaslob Touko :v

To reply you must either login or sign up.