Kuma_kitaooi3

I don't get it.

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

It's okay.

Raywis
Image Comments 12 Jan 06:29
joined May 25, 2019
__hiiragi_shinoa_and_krul_tepes_owari_no_seraph_drawn_by_kana_togi__d60996e732bf67d5dddcb65b79881407

How old are they?

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

How old are they?

joined May 25, 2019

I like it, aldo is it possible to recover from the pinky damage I mean a bone cracked.

joined May 25, 2019

This name XD.

Raywis
Melting Ice discussion 12 Jan 05:10
joined May 25, 2019

That ending man. It's really a tease.

Raywis
Blue Method discussion 10 Jan 19:31
joined May 25, 2019

I don't get it there is no hint that she confessed to anyone or even had a crush!

Raywis
Mogirokku discussion 10 Jan 19:02
joined May 25, 2019

It doesn't work.

joined May 25, 2019

depressing ASS fuck... so when someone gets his butt fucked in a depressing way or what I don't get it!

joined May 25, 2019

It's okay the ending is kinda wired. Maybe one more chapter would be good. The think with the sister was actually a sick plot move that could be huuuge and the think with the tear and the narrator also nice. The sudden sex was just not good.

joined May 25, 2019

Damn the bento with the same notes after the conversation about the ex ignoring the bentos with notes on them SICK MOVE!!!

Raywis
Kuudere discussion 27 Dec 10:24
joined May 25, 2019

What is kuuderu

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

First time I saw a character that really looked like a man in a manga in a way that it didn't seemed cheated.

Raywis
Isekai discussion 20 Dec 10:05
joined May 25, 2019

WHAT tha FUCK is isekai

joined May 25, 2019

I like the art stile!

Raywis
Satou Nanki discussion 19 Dec 06:14
joined May 25, 2019

I really love his/her/their work. The art style is fucking nice for me. Ebisu-san and Hotei-san was nice but I wished there was a "I love you" or a kiss or something like this, Baba-yaga was one of my first Yuri mangas on dynasty or even as a fully Yuri lover. It sad that he/she/they don't make more mangas!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

I really love his/her/their work. The art style is fucking nice for me. Ebisu-san and Hotei-san was nice but I wished there was a "I love you" or a kiss or something like this, Baba-yaga was one of my first Yuri mangas on dynasty or even as a fully Yuri lover. It sad that he/she/they don't make more mangas!

joined May 25, 2019

This was bullshit BUUUUUULSHIT. I didn't liked it but I think it was nice...I liked it but I didn't liked it!!! I didn't liked the het. I thought I get some Yuri incest but no it was little lesbian het stuff. Well whatever the titts were nice!

Botan is a good person, she didn't hate kashiwas decision of being a girl and she told the married man to take care more of his family because it is not granted for free, she even saved up money for kashiwas surgery. She really loved her family even though they ruined her life since her father basically left because they were there but they were innocent. The only one in this story that is a piece of shit are here sisters ESPECIALLY KASHIWA WHO ONLY CAME BACK BECAUSE OF THE NEED TO SAVE MONEY! Well at the end Botan stayed in contact with them, so yeah cool.

Also Kasumi is a good person she doesn't force kashiwa to stay as a man even though she would prefer it because she wants a family and marry in the future. Like she said their relationship could eventually break in the future because of that and/or is going to cheat on Kashiwa because of this but this is for another story but from the end she stays with Kashiwa and she even told Kashiwa to get rid of her expectations (of the relationship to end someday because of the gender change).

This goes to my favourites AND NOW DELETE THIS SHIT FROM MY SEARCH HISTORY...probably not thought.
It won't.

Good shit!
https://youtu.be/mn8IYmjMTSY

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 5:39AM

joined May 25, 2019
Raywis
Yuru Oyako discussion 14 Dec 07:48
joined May 25, 2019

Congratulations. Hope this happens more often!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Really good mangas!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

It also got drop so basically the story isn't even finished. That's disappointing!