Forum › Posts by Hatachi

joined Jun 28, 2020

I'm good with Mai being a 10-year old kid but somehow I'm still hoping for that plot twist where Mai is actually their teacher or maybe a student teacher so we can have a legal couple.

joined Jun 28, 2020

Pretty sure the nosebleed tag isn't for the characters but for the readers.

joined Jun 28, 2020

I kept on bracing myself if ever Yuka's only imagining everything then I checked if there's wishful thinking tag but then I thought might be omitted because it'll spoil the story. But yes, finally, she got her!!! This is the first time I felt so relieved there's no next page on a chapter.

joined Jun 28, 2020

Hope that's not all I want too see idiotic couple dates

I guess not, still have at least 7 pages left based on the table of contents from ch17

Hatachi
joined Jun 28, 2020

"once every few years I feel like drawing tiny breasts"
well please do more of it!
that easy and hard mode koma is super funny!

Hatachi
joined Jun 28, 2020

Hi! anyone knows the group who picked this up? Ch 6 and 7 is already up in another site. Tried looking up their discord link and it says invalid. I would love to help in the translation!

Try this one, it was certainly valid for me just now.

Thanks!

Hatachi
joined Jun 28, 2020

Hi! anyone knows the group who picked this up? Ch 6 and 7 is already up in another site. Tried looking up their discord link and it says invalid. I would love to help in the translation!

Hatachi
Image Comments 30 Oct 14:21
joined Jun 28, 2020
Ek0xcqbuyaayhyh-orig

I ship them so hard!!! have you checked Lisa's good morning voice-over? Is it normal to say Jean right after waking up? lol

Hatachi
Image Comments 12 Oct 10:50
joined Jun 28, 2020
80782840_p0

^ check Lisa's "good morning" voice sample

joined Jun 28, 2020

Onee-sans Harem route speedrun

Seconded

joined Jun 28, 2020

I tried subscribing to Inori but pixivfanbox won't allow me to use my card. I tried through paypal and direct credit card, it won't work. It left me no choice

That also happened to me. I tried subscribing to her pixivfanbox through paypal but it didn't work, but when I tried on her ko-fi (through paypal also) somehow it worked.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 1:11PM

joined Jun 28, 2020

I think I've seen Chapter 0.1 before. Good to know this is having a series

joined Jun 28, 2020

I'm currently reading the novel, and I just want to say it gets more interesting. Damn, I want them to be together so badly.
I want a Rei in my life too.

joined Jun 28, 2020

I love this so much! Amazing art too!