Forum › Boyish Girl x Gyaru discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I went and asked Kawai Rou directly on Twitter about whether there's a possibility for Boyish Girlfriend to be continued in the foreseeable future, and they apologetically admitted that it's on an indefinite hiatus.

Aww.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Whats Up with the "its delicious!" Cliche?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I love how this feels like a reversed Citrus <3

A kinda mean, quiet and curse free yusu and an outgoing wierdly Happy Mei?
Is there any citrus trace elements left at that point?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Huh. Isn't Touma's friend basically a gyaru herself? She might not have the tan, but her hair seems to be dyed (since it's two tone and mostly blonde), she also has a pretty modern cut and a bunch of bracelets.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems odd that she'd be freaking out about Manatsu, just because of her looks.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Huh. Isn't Touma's friend basically a gyaru herself? She might not have the tan, but her hair seems to be dyed (since it's two tone and mostly blonde), she also has a pretty modern cut and a bunch of bracelets.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems odd that she'd be freaking out about Manatsu, just because of her looks.

I mean in chapter 2 the blonde hair wasn't even mentioned - to Touma a gyaru is "dark skin + long nails + strong makeup" which seems to be what all of Touma's friends and admirers think too.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"This shit is fucking gross" doesn't exactly make for tantilising yuri. (except maybe for Kitanai Kimi)

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean in chapter 2 the blonde hair wasn't even mentioned - to Touma a gyaru is "dark skin + long nails + strong makeup" which seems to be what all of Touma's friends and admirers think too.

Touma's OVER 9000 fabulous level grants her a perpetual Protection From Nasty Gossip, 10' Radius

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

"This shit is fucking gross" doesn't exactly make for tantilising yuri. (except maybe for Kitanai Kimi)

Now it makes sense why she hasn't trimmed her nails.

joined Feb 23, 2016

100% god stuff

joined Jul 26, 2016

100% god stuff

Amen.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I should be sleeping, yet here I am again, reading yuri. I have no regrets.

joined Dec 30, 2018

That tomboy is such a simp

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Who wouldn't be with a girl like that?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Who wouldn't be with a girl like that?

This is true

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I love them. They’re so adorable. Also I knew that’d be her reason lol. I guess gyaru will have to put other parts to good use.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lmao when they started talking about manatsu's nails i started thinking about well what about when you start having sex XD but her gf was already ahead of me on that hahaha

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 7:39PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Pure Gyaru ♥

joined Jan 6, 2017

I love them. They’re so adorable. Also I knew that’d be her reason lol. I guess gyaru will have to put other parts to good use.

Good thing humans don't have fingernail tongues like hummingbirds

joined Jul 26, 2016

Or freaking harpoons like woodpeckers...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Or freaking harpoons like woodpeckers...

Or mole hands...

I01_rx-0-unicorn-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-sci-fi-anime-mecha-galaxy-anime
joined May 26, 2020

Oh my God what's wrong with me?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Pure Gyaru ♥

has mindbreaking mouth skills

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I was hoping the Gyaru would be the dominant one in the relationship.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I was hoping the Gyaru would be the dominant one in the relationship.

Is a dominance hierarchy necessary in a romantic relationship, though?

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm so glad they brought up the nails because I have been thinking about that the whole time throughout the manga just being like ooo no those nails are TOO LONG! And I'm glad to know that her girlf is also very aware of this too hahahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.