Forum › A Room For Two discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

65 chapters plus and Kasumi and Sakurako are still pretty much just ambiguously close roommates. sigh.

EDIT: until this chapter I thought they were at least a quasi-couple.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 1:32AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

65 chapters plus and Kasumi and Sakurako are still pretty much just ambiguously close roommates. sigh.

That there is some fightin words brother, as the next several pages will most likely show.

joined Mar 8, 2019

It feels like we are straying off of the path of ambiguity and will be getting a clear definition of their relationship soon.

I had a feeling the change that would be happening wouldn’t be due to the manga ending but because circumstances between them are changing as they enter full blown adulthood.

It sucks because Kasumi feels like she still hasn’t realized how attached she is to Sakurako. It seems she’s failing to see her and Saku are a unit with that comment about Sakurako’s burdens just beings hers. She seems ready to part ways....

I wonder if it’ll go the jealousy route for Sakurako to realize her feelings. I mean, it would be awesome to get clarification but that path has been taken way too many times.

Maybe Sakurako will get a job offer at another city and that’ll prompt Kasumi to get a move on and put a ring on her!

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 2:21AM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Kasumi you actual degenerate in the shape of a human being

her body operates with all the energy of a broken Christmas bulb

joined Aug 16, 2019

finally we get some kind of affirmation of kasumi's feelings

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It sucks because Kasumi feels like she still hasn’t realized how attached she is to Sakurako. It seems she’s failing to see her and Saku are a unit with that comment about Sakurako’s burdens just beings hers. She seems ready to part ways....

I really wouldn't go that far. The way I see it, she's simply realizing that there's nothing she can really do to help Sajurako with worries like finding a job.

Maybe Sakurako will get a job offer at another city and that’ll prompt Kasumi to get a move on and put a ring on her!

You've clearly already forgotten that Sakurako already applied to the same company as Kasumi.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Is it hot today?" your roommate asks.

And you, standing next to a window, flip out your cellphone and check the online weather report.

Kids these days, I swear...

joined Mar 8, 2019

I really wouldn't go that far. The way I see it, she's simply realizing that there's nothing she can really do to help Sajurako with worries like finding a job.

It just feels like Kasumi hasn’t really thought about their future together. That’s just how I remember it though.

You've clearly already forgotten that Sakurako already applied to the same company as Kasumi.

I haven’t forgotten. But it isn’t a sure thing that she’ll get accepted. She hasn’t heard back from Kasumi’s company. Sakurako could have applied to other places though since she’s the type to be prepared.

Finding a job is like trying to get into college, you of course apply to your first choice but you also apply to multiple places just in case. Especially if you’re a fresh grad. The longer you wait, the less chance you’ll be hired. You could be over looked since there’s a bunch of other grads trying to enter the workforce.

Sakurako will have to apply elsewhere if she gets rejected.

I’m just saying that it would be nice if the switch was flipped. I remember Sakurako saying something about wanting to take care of Kasumi so Kasumi can just rest at home. So Kasumi ending up as the breadwinner and Sakurako the housewife would be nice to see. Not permanent of course, but her way of easing Sakurako’s burdens could be to remind her that she isn’t alone and that she can depend on Kasumi.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 1:43PM

joined Mar 29, 2019

Ahhhhhh it's already 65 chaps and yet when's progress of their relationship? I hope they realize it :(

joined Sep 1, 2017

That there is some fightin words brother, as the next several pages will most likely show.

Which ones? That they are just ambiguously close roommates? Or that I thought they were a quasi-couple?

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 10:52PM

joined Jun 3, 2020

finally we get some kind of affirmation of kasumi's feelings

lol where did u see that

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Why are there so many confused people. They are indeed gay for each other, they just like purposfully being vague. These recent chapters have been the most affirming I've seen. Not to mention kasumi has been much more affectionate lately, which is great to see

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

nods agreeably

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait, no, don't let Sakurako drink, STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!

EDIT: Somehow nothing happened? Did the author forget what happens when Sakurako so much as gets a whiff of alcohol?

last edited at Aug 9, 2020 11:24PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

sakurako "I used up my life's allotment of good luck when I met you, Kasumi-chan!!!"

kasumi: downplays in lazy tsundere.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

EDIT: Somehow nothing happened? Did the author forget what happens when Sakurako so much as gets a whiff of alcohol?

I guess her alcohol tolerance has gone up. Sakurako has definitely been drinking off panel.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

waits patiently for Hinako and Fujiho to go from fake dating to actually dating

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I guess her alcohol tolerance has gone up. Sakurako has definitely been drinking off panel.

Probably. Just looking at the chapter tags, the first time Sakurako got drunk was when she accidentally drank some in chapter 27, where she kinda went crazy. The next time was on her 20th birthday in chapter 50, where she reacted similarly - after all, it had been a few years since the last time she had any. The two times she had alcohol after that (chapters 55 and 57), Sakurako was considerably more restrained. Her not going crazy in chapter 66 seems more like a logical progression from that.

last edited at Aug 9, 2020 11:53PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Wait, were Hina and Fuji not a couple???

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is it just me, or does this chapter give off a gayness intensifies kinda vibe?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

waits patiently for Hinako and Fujiho to go from fake dating to actually dating

Fujiho certainly agrees with you.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Reposting my comment of Mangadex because something bug me about Riruko's passport.

Wait,something wrong with Koruri's birth date. If she is born in 1998, that mean that she is 25 but she is only in her 4th year of college meaning she should be younger. Alsoif you consider the photo on it was taken when she have dobe the passport theb what Sakurako said is wrong, because that was in 2018 and Roruli would have been 20. Unless Roruki is a ronin, there is a problemin term of age.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Why are there so many confused people. They are indeed gay for each other, they just like purposfully being vague. These recent chapters have been the most affirming I've seen. Not to mention kasumi has been much more affectionate lately, which is great to see

Why are we confused!? Because everything that has happened between Sakurako and Kasumi so far can be explained away by skinship between gal pals, and "love games". because Sakurako has expressly said they are not dating. Because Kasumi just sat on a park bench reflecting on how she was amazed how long she stuck to this roommate thing, like being with Sakurako was a job or something. Because it's 66 chapters in and I'm tired of vague.

joined Jul 26, 2016

because Sakurako has expressly said they are not dating.

Well duh. "Cohabiting for life" is way the fuck past mere "dating" last I checked. =3=

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Reposting my comment of Mangadex because something bug me about Riruko's passport.

Wait,something wrong with Koruri's birth date. If she is born in 1998, that mean that she is 25 but she is only in her 4th year of college meaning she should be younger. Alsoif you consider the photo on it was taken when she have dobe the passport theb what Sakurako said is wrong, because that was in 2018 and Roruli would have been 20. Unless Roruki is a ronin, there is a problemin term of age.

Seems clear enough that the series isn't perfectly matching real-world chronology.

To reply you must either login or sign up.