Forum › A Room For Two discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A good thing that i have check on Amazon when Vol.7 was suposs to be release because it's tommorow.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

zensunni posted:

As someone else already pointed out, it was probably a cheek kiss, but it might have been a poorly drawn kiss on the lips as well.

Ask and thou shalt be given.

Seriously. Yuri is niche as it is. It's sad instead of celebrating all forms of it we can find, we're fighting instead whatever it's yuri in the first place.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Seriously. Yuri is niche as it is. It's sad instead of celebrating all forms of it we can find, we're fighting instead whatever it's yuri in the first place.

Obligatory.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

GAAAAAAAAAAAAY

joined Jan 14, 2020

Characters look too similar now. I needed clothing to tell Kasumi and Koruri apart, and missed Koruri being replaced by Sakurako until she mentioned her siblings.

But, nice life progress. And more of Kssumi thinking about how to stay close to her partner.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Kasumi's face on page 64-10 is criminally cute~

joined May 29, 2019

these hecking soulmates geez

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Now to wait for the arguments to begin anew about if they're friends or lovers since Kasumi just said "it's weird for friends to find a job at the same place"...

joined Mar 8, 2019

Hopefully this continues on toward their adult life. I wonder if societal norms will play a role in the advancement of their relationship. Living together while you’re at school is quite different than living together once you’re adulting. People bugging them both about marriage and asking them to attend mixers. I can picture Kasumi just telling Sakurako: “Let’s get married so people will stop annoying me.”

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I can picture Kasumi just telling Sakurako: “Let’s get married so people will stop annoying me.”

That sounds so very Kasumi, I wouldn't even be surprised... :D

And at the same time, she would be very much aware of what this would mean as well.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Hopefully this continues on toward their adult life. I wonder if societal norms will play a role in the advancement of their relationship. Living together while you’re at school is quite different than living together once you’re adulting. People bugging them both about marriage and asking them to attend mixers. I can picture Kasumi just telling Sakurako: “Let’s get married so people will stop annoying me.”

It almost sounds like you're impling that's going to be her main reason to marry Sakurako
And if you sincerely believe it would be, well... I can imagine at least 2 more important reasons... One by far so. And no, Kasumi liking Sakurako's cooking, while it would be a more important reason that people annoying her, it wouldn't be the one that'd be by far so.

joined Mar 8, 2019

That sounds so very Kasumi, I wouldn't even be surprised... :D

And at the same time, she would be very much aware of what this would mean as well.

She seems to be socially aware of how others would perceive her current situation with Sakurako. While the outside world hasn’t been much of a factor concerning the girls, because they were at school, it seems like the world of adulthood is slowly encroaching into the bubble these two have built.

joined Mar 8, 2019

It almost sounds like you're impling that's going to be her main reason to marry Sakurako
And if you sincerely believe it would be, well... I can imagine at least 2 more important reasons... One by far so. And no, Kasumi liking Sakurako's cooking, while it would be a more important reason that people annoying her, it wouldn't be the one that'd be by far so.

It wouldn’t be the only reason but I’m implying it could be something that would help push Kasumi to ask.

last edited at May 30, 2020 12:51PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

It wouldn’t be the only reason but I’m implying it could be something that would help push Kasumi to ask.

Oh, I never said that it seemed to me like you implied it would be the only reason. I said it seemed to me like you implied it'd be the main reason

joined Mar 8, 2019

Oh, I never said that it seemed to me like you implied it would be the only reason. I said it seemed to me like you implied it'd be the main reason

It’s a comedic motivator that fits the tone of the story. I was of course also joking when I made the original comment. For all we know Sakurako’s going to be the one to propose.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

It’s a comedic motivator that fits the tone of the story. I was of course also joking when I made the original comment. For all we know Sakurako’s going to be the one to propose.

With how things have been going so far, I wouldn't bee too surprised if Sakurako does propose just before Kasumi gets on her knee with a ring herself.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

With how things have been going so far, I wouldn't bee too surprised if Sakurako does propose just before Kasumi gets on her knee with a ring herself.

They will both have rings that their mothers have passed to them to give to their bride, too, you just know it lol

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I was wondering when we would get a check in from everybody's favorite ambiguously close gal pals.

joined Oct 22, 2018

@AkinomaHNU
@shadesofgreymoon
I can see that happening.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Cigarettes smelling of Coconut milk ? What kind of cigarettes smell like Coconut milk ?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Chapter needs Smoking tag. :p

joined Feb 16, 2020

atleast furu and shouko has some development,, i think

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

The only thought in my head after reading this chapter was "oh no, secondhand smoke"

joined May 6, 2020

I’m actually feeling a little bit more confused at Kasumi’s hair. When did she dye it back to lighter color?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

To reply you must either login or sign up.