Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Relopokilolo posted:

Akira has been acting like such a bitch that seeing her in agony from finding out that rin has been kissing mayuki was extremely satisfying, though I still hope they redeem her

"has been acting" ???? Satisfying????

I see now that people were hating on Akira for some weird reason until now (maybe because she didn't date Mayuki despite not loving her romantically?), and now that they had a real excuse they exploded like this.

It's incredible that you can't see the irony here, if Akira shouldn't be happy because of her attitude, then what does that say about all of you?

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 10:02AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"I hate this" Seems to be the new "This is not Yuri"

joined May 12, 2019

At first I didn't really like Akira and now I can't stand her... = =
I know this is polyamory but I hope for MayukixRin❤️

Same here! This whole series would be so much better without Akita! And she thinking bad of Mayuki just proved she is not a good friend

joined Jun 12, 2019

I mean I like Akira she adds more sauce to the story u know??

joined Jan 14, 2020

Helping a kouhai with basketball is not incompatible with thinking no one would choose her as a romantic partner.

Truewarrior
joined Dec 13, 2014

Those who don't like Akira just don't see how this is necessary for her to hilariously melt after taking a bite of cinnamon roll.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The woeful grasp of elementary psychology (never mind now narrative praxis) on display here remains as morbidly amusing as ever.

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Snicker This should be fun.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Those who don't like Akira just don't see how this is necessary for her to hilariously melt after taking a bite of cinnamon roll.

Big brain comment right here, now I'm dying to read the next chapter

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Damn Mayuki, you about to level up.... the poly route approaches.... Oh and good luck on the exam I guess.... Not really as important

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Rin did get her wish to not lie to Akira anymore... lol. I bet Mayuki’s mom still won’t notice a thing. I wonder if Mayuki will dm Rin that Akira is her crush or if the truth leaks out in a different way.

I think Rin will notice after seeing Mayuki's reaction to Akira's approaches. Of couse Mayuki will freak out when Akira suggest being her kissing partner, and if Rin is present at that time, it would be obvious to her i think. Then the struggle will start, being Mayuki the only one who will not know how the other two feel, unless Akira lashes at Mayuki in private and tells her to get the fuck away from Rin (it's possible in Akira's actual condition).

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 12:10AM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

This went 360 real fast it seemed like Akira was going to be somewhat a bad gal but she'll be fighting fire with fire, which is awesome.
Canno-sensei delivering the goods, THANKS #1ongoingyuri

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

oooooo I wanna see that

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I am loving these developments, honestly. I can see how Akira's attitude can be offputting, and it's definitely going to be something to work through, but at the same time she's still doing her best. Can't wait for her to catch the Miyuki bug too XD

This is still one of my favorites, and I can't wait for more!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Well, her thoughts are bad, but what she says out loud is still reasonable enough. Until the last page. XD

joined Feb 18, 2015

Somehow this doesn't seem like it will work that well...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

My prediction:

1) Akira goes to Mayuki and tells her that she has found about the kissing lessons with Rin. She says that she will be the one giving Mayuki kissing lessons from now on.

2) Mayuki totally freaks out -- because Akira is the one she loves, and she wanted to become a good kisser for Akira's sake! But since she can't bring herself to admit that, she accepts Akira's suggestion.

3) Akira has actually never kissed anyone in her life, and doesn't know the first thing about how to teach kissing. Thus, when the lesson starts, Mayuki (who has become pretty good thanks to Rin) ends up being the one giving a very thorough kissing lesson to a dumbstruck Akira.

4) The karmic retribution delivery boy says: "Miss Akira? One large order of humble pie for you!"

I believe this is how it's going to go.

joined Jun 3, 2020

I feel like moguls should come to a conclusion that she likes rin and get together with her instead of akira since the chemistry is there between rin and miyuki

C098df51-864a-4f26-94f4-0ea01971405b
joined Sep 18, 2018

I can't wait for the draaaaamaaa yuhyuh get intoo it

joined Jul 21, 2020

My prediction:

1) Akira goes to Mayuki and tells her that she has found about the kissing lessons with Rin. She says that she will be the one giving Mayuki kissing lessons from now on.

2) Mayuki totally freaks out -- because Akira is the one she loves, and she wanted to become a good kisser for Akira's sake! But since she can't bring herself to admit that, she accepts Akira's suggestion.

3) Akira has actually never kissed anyone in her life, and doesn't know the first thing about how to teach kissing. Thus, when the lesson starts, Mayuki (who has become pretty good thanks to Rin) ends up being the one giving a very thorough kissing lesson to a dumbstruck Akira.

4) The karmic retribution delivery boy says: "Miss Akira? One large order of humble pie for you!"

Yes yes this plz plz pretty plz

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

CANNOT wait for the next chapter omg, this is getting so good

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I understand that this will probably go the Poly route (and I hope there's going to be a love-making chapter).

BUT, in my heart of hearts, I hope Mayuki falls hard for Rin in a monogamy.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

My prediction:

Yes yes this plz plz pretty plz

Now that's exciting, seeing Akira's face flushed with both desire for Mayuki and confusion.

I hate being the bearer of bad news but there's no new chapter this month, instead Volume 1 is coming out this month.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Which, I assume, means extras.

To reply you must either login or sign up.