Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Smoking is bad

crystalyst1931
joined Jan 14, 2015

Secondhand smoker...

Glad I stopped smoking. It was hard but worth it.

joined Oct 27, 2018

What kinda cigarette smells like coconut milk? Every cigarette i've ever been around has smelled like smoke and poison.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I’m actually feeling a little bit more confused at Kasumi’s hair. When did she dye it back to lighter color?

Now that you had said that I confused too. I hope Yukiko keep this change.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I’m actually feeling a little bit more confused at Kasumi’s hair. When did she dye it back to lighter color?

Same here. I guess she doesn't need to keep it black anymore after having secured a job.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Same here. I guess she doesn't need to keep it black anymore after having secured a job.

Maybe. Or maybe (and sadly for us) Yukiko just forgot to colour Kasumi's hair correctly, and will be right back at it from the next chapter... sigh

joined Feb 23, 2016

Wow growing up

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Cigarettes smelling of Coconut milk ? What kind of cigarettes smell like Coconut milk ?

I was wondering the same thing! I would like to try if it's a flavor

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I've lived around cigarettes all my life, and I still think you'd have to be crazy to like the scent of them even if they do smell like coconut milk somehow haha.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Maybe. Or maybe (and sadly for us) Yukiko just forgot to colour Kasumi's hair correctly, and will be right back at it from the next chapter... sigh

I think this is probably the case. Hasn't it happened before? I feel like there were some time(s) around the point she first dyed it that Yukiko forgot to color it.

The only thought in my head after reading this chapter was "oh no, secondhand smoke"

Same here.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I think this is probably the case. Hasn't it happened before? I feel like there were some time(s) around the point she first dyed it that Yukiko forgot to color it.

Isn't it also possible that the bonus chapter is just set before she went back to dark hair?

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I forgot they talk about Kasumi having landed a job.

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 3:49AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Isn't it also possible that the bonus chapter is just set before she went back to dark hair?

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I forgot they talk about Kasumi having landed a job.

For haveing reading the next raw chapter Kasumi seem to have gone back to her original hair color so it's probably on purpose, as i don't think Yukiko would have forget 2 chapters in a row

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is Yukari's novel the one she was writing at the end of high school ? Guessing that's why she feel a bit of pressure to tell Sakurako and Kasumi because it was base on them.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

That whole "I want to leave something behind" bit makes it sound like Yukari is dying or something. O_O

So I guess Kadumi is just back to blonde with no fanfair? I admit I like her better this way, but I would have thought someone in-universe would mention something.

last edited at Jul 14, 2020 7:16PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hm.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Kasumi landed a job, so probably she talked it out with the employer :-? Also, there's a timeskip of a few months since .chapter 64 (it was late spring, now it's full on summer), so if they talked about her hair, be it she dyed back or just let the dye fade away and her hair grows out), it was also skipped, I think.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Kasumi dyed her hair specifically for the job hunt, I'm pretty sure she mentioned how much of a pain that was and that she would be glad to be done with it.

I'd say the big moment was them deciding to also share a workplace and Kasumi's hair color shows that they have overcome that challenge.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Is it just me or was Kasumi actually being proactive (and by that I mean initiating MINOR skinship aside from their usual casual and partially-one-sided cuddling) when she was rushing Sakurako to finish Yukari's book?

joined Jan 14, 2020

If poking Sak's cheek is skinship... I was surprised she wasn't going "make me dinner I'm hungry".

joined Feb 23, 2016

I wonder what the book was about...

last edited at Jul 14, 2020 9:00PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Still blonde? I guess I was right.

I guess she doesn't need to keep it black anymore after having secured a job.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Me too—they should have bought three copies so we all could read it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Me too—they should have bought three copies so we all could read it.

Buy your own copy, you cheapskate.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Vol.8 Cover

That whole "I want to leave something behind" bit makes it sound like Yukari is dying or something. O_O

I think it's more along the lines of her quitting writing and focusing on her career (well studying for it)

To reply you must either login or sign up.