Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

This went from lolicon to yandere to just lesbian real quick.

joined May 24, 2014

Yup, not a lolicon

joined Jul 8, 2019

The Denial is strong on this one...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Quite a dilemma for Touka. Although one quickly solved by seeing how the more mature underwear actually suits Kana-chan. :D

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

not a lolicon

king Leylard the second
Suichan%20ll99
joined Jun 27, 2020

I want to see this in anime.(ˉ▽ ̄~)

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

"Okay, Chief! Call of the dragnet, she's not a lolicon."

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This went from upgrade to fuck go back to I don't know what to make of this real fucking quick

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Not a lolicon but a Kanacon

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Billboard: "Both of them are still in highschool, so at most they are only 2 years apart, Touka herself is a minor."

• Wait, so she's not a lolicon?

• point gun to the head Never was.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmfao her mind

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

This went from upgrade to fuck go back to I don't know what to make of this real fucking quick

This.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEESSS, THE TRIUMPHAL RETURN OF THE GREATEST PAIRING OF THIS STORY, MOMOSE-SAMA AND KANA-CHAN. Couldn't get any better than this.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love how proud she was of herself - Momose just looks so happy on that last page!

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEESSS, THE TRIUMPHAL RETURN OF THE GREATEST PAIRING OF THIS STORY, MOMOSE-SAMA AND KANA-CHAN. Couldn't get any better than this.

To me they are the worst. It's pretty much the same gag but with a loli and a creep. The fact that she's so pure and innocent and doesn't know about her creepy intentions makes it even worse.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

To me they are the worst. It's pretty much the same gag but with a loli and a creep. The fact that she's so pure and innocent and doesn't know about her creepy intentions makes it even worse.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

As someone said above, they're like 2 years apart... You could say they're both lolis so...

joined Oct 10, 2016

*sad violin plays*

I missed Momose. Still, I feel sorry for her as she doesn't realize her love is one-sided. She is left alone.

HEADPATS FOR MOMOSE EVERYONE

last edited at Jul 10, 2020 12:48PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Honestly, I wouldn't mind waiting for the volume releases so we can have nipples

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Touka/Momose and Kana gives me chills...
Not a big % tho, just some... 20, 25% of "what the heck wam i reading, why, why, why"

Edit:
That final sentence "I WASN'T A LOLICON AFTER ALL!" omfg kasdkas
holy fucking shit, do i even like Touka/momose now? i-
She's not really a lolicon because of her age but the way she talks makes it a lil creepy.
She just gives me chills...

last edited at Jul 11, 2020 12:30PM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

I'll be surprised if Kana is even half as oblivious as Momose thinks... But so far we haven't seen anything from her side of things.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

....... I'm happy she didn't go yandere lolicon route. Ganbare Momose! Be an onee-san that can kindly pursue small tits kohai-chan

joined Oct 23, 2016

"Tiny tits and youthfulness are completely different things." That sounds like some Onision logic right there. After he was getting exposed from being a creep. lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Receving and reading the 1st volume make me really realise something i can't believe i misseven if it was obvious. Chiaki is taller than Hana. I don't know why but in my mind, i thought she was smaller than she actually. That's when i saw the back cover of the manga and see Chiaki taller than i realise it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't know why but in my mind, i thought she was smaller than she actually.

I mean she is, IYKWIM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To reply you must either login or sign up.