Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

This makes me worried. When a series starts introducing too many characters that could mean the author is running out of ideas of making the story interesting or they need to bring more readers. It's never worked imo and this may end up like Kobayashi-san and Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. Too many characters can make a story worse, because these side characters take up way too much time. Hopefully this chapter was a one time thing.

I do kinda agree to some extent, but this is the 38th chapter and the author is only introducing the 7th character - it’s probably fine.

Also, I really find her and her tsundereness towards all boobs hilarious.

I agree with you on this, but I actually don't mind side characters if they were written well. Other manga introduce boring and uninteresting characters to drag the story on but the side characters in this manga are relevant to the title of the manga and they serve comedic purposes.

joined Oct 10, 2016

tsundere and dark skin for this chapter pls, or at best tan

Cat.shitpost_20191227_1
joined Aug 15, 2019

T a n l i n e

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

So Subaru-tan got an Tsundere's girlfriend, and we're happy for her, but where our stars Kanna-chan and Momose-sama?

last edited at May 2, 2020 7:20PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Delicious. Finally some good fucking food.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I mean, Boob-tsundere-chan is cute and all, and it's nice to see Subaru getting a companion, but man, Subaru is trash. I mean, it wasn't a great thing that she has continued to peep on the main couple without their permission, but I was willing to let it pass without comment because she was keeping their secret. But outing somebody is a dick move, outing them to the freaking MORALS OFFICER is just an absolute trash move. It's a comedy, so we can be assured that nothing too bad is gonna come from it, but this is the kind of thing that could ruin a young queer person's life.

Not cool, kid. Not cool.

Honestly I wasn't really paying attention to that, but this is a pretty good point. Not that I'm expecting it to go anywhere, considering the type of manga this is, but still.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not related to the manga directly but Wakame has lucnhed into the Vtuber business

joined Jan 7, 2018

Not related to the manga directly but Wakame has lucnhed into the Vtuber business

That's awesome! Konbu Wakame is a cute girl so she would be a great V-tuber, but I think it's just a one-time or every-once-in-a-while thing because she is working on two manga at the same time she wouldn't have time for V-tube.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Why did I heard Taiga's voice from this new character?

carlosraruto
Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Why did I heard Taiga's voice from this new character?

Every tsundere sounds better when voiced by Rie Kugimiya, thats why.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I mean, Boob-tsundere-chan is cute and all, and it's nice to see Subaru getting a companion, but man, Subaru is trash. I mean, it wasn't a great thing that she has continued to peep on the main couple without their permission, but I was willing to let it pass without comment because she was keeping their secret. But outing somebody is a dick move, outing them to the freaking MORALS OFFICER is just an absolute trash move. It's a comedy, so we can be assured that nothing too bad is gonna come from it, but this is the kind of thing that could ruin a young queer person's life.

Not cool, kid. Not cool.

She's clearly just an idiot who wants a friend to look at boobs with.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's a comedy, so we can be assured that nothing too bad is gonna come from it, but this is the kind of thing that could ruin a young queer person's life.

The forum never cease to fascinate me. Even the more fluffy or funny manga will have someone still pointing something negative.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Dark skin, short hair, and tanlines; no wonder she's getting nosebleeds.

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

This started as a fun ecchi manga but imo the developement of the characters and their relationship is actually nice, the added characters feel right in place as well.

And about that drama cd. I need it.

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

I hate it here !! where’s the romance >:( I feel so sad rn hhh I refuse to believe that platonic grouping exists

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

boobs ❌
b r e a s t s ✔️

joined May 17, 2019

The real romance...is almost there...just a little more....!!

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

I don't remember in which chapter I stopped reading this, I remember that I liked Harumi but Chiaki is very annoying, I hope it has changed

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

so chiaki what are you doing so close to my face
good question

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

AGDDFSGDJHRBSHEJJSJANDHEGWZBCUSBDUSKHDHSGSJDHCJ
If they didn't open their eyes they would have kissed!!!!

joined Jan 7, 2018

CHIAKI HAS FINALLY WENT FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN BOOBS!!!

KangaNoodles
Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Great, now she has the taste of flesh

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Geeze these girls are idiots. lol

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Great, now she has the taste of flesh

You might need to visit a docter if you dont have Skin that covers your Flesh, it sounds like an infection Hazard

To reply you must either login or sign up.