Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

NOOOOOO, *cries* WHYYYY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS, USA!

The USA didn't do anything, the artist self-censored the original magazine publication and the tankoubons feature more explicit material. It hasn't even been published here yet.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Do what? I see no sign that the group plans to stop these releases because of the Yen Press license. Wouldn't be their fault regardless, though, a license just means fans can actually support the series and author.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Do what? I see no sign that the group plans to stop these releases because of the Yen Press license. Wouldn't be their fault regardless, though, a license just means fans can actually support the series and author.

I CAN'T, BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE IN NORTHERN AMERICA, MOREOVER, GETTING SOMETHING DELIVERED TO WHERE I LIVE IS JUST CLOSE TO IMPOSSIBLE!

*Sniff sniff* Ugh. I just... I fucking love this manga, and now I am left with so many things left unsaid...

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Oh, thaaaats what they were talking about.

I CAN'T, BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE IN NORTHERN AMERICA, MOREOVER, GETTING SOMETHING DELIVERED TO WHERE I LIVE IS JUST CLOSE TO IMPOSSIBLE!

*Sniff sniff* Ugh. I just... I fucking love this manga, and now I am left with so many things left unsaid...

But...they didn't say they're stopping the scanlations. Even if they did, I mean....it's the internet...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Someone upload the non censored nipples chapters on Mangadex if you want

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"Yes, I'll have the oppai yuri combo, please."

"Would you like the extra bonus nipples for only 50 cents more?"

"Y E S"

last edited at Mar 6, 2020 3:01PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

"Y E S"

Profile pic checks out.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

"Y E S"

Profile pic checks out.

Boobies just aren't quite as fun without their pointy bits, eh wot

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Chapter 38 already translated.

B-Boo- breast Tsundere alert!

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

I can't decide which is better, that our Voyeur-chan Subaru actually has tanline from her swimsuit (à la Uruka from Bokuben), or that it's just Riku's imagination and Subaru is actually uniformly dark skinned (à la Jahy-sama and Lilith the choco maid).

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yup, this is gonna be fun.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Someone has good taste. =w=

joined Mar 15, 2015

I actually really dislike the word "boob", I find it ugly tbh.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

This makes me worried. When a series starts introducing too many characters that could mean the author is running out of ideas of making the story interesting or they need to bring more readers. It's never worked imo and this may end up like Kobayashi-san and Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. Too many characters can make a story worse, because these side characters take up way too much time. Hopefully this chapter was a one time thing.

joined May 1, 2015

Yes, now Subaru has her own wife, and pretty perverted one to boot. Noice.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This one's got it bad.
Hooked on boobies.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

A boobdere appears

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This was the character that we needed

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is the trouble with today's youth - they're too pop-culture aware to buy the tsundere act for a second. o3o

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I actually really dislike the word "boob", I find it ugly tbh.

You do realize that, given the content of this chapter, that’s pretty much a big fat straight line, right?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This makes me worried. When a series starts introducing too many characters that could mean the author is running out of ideas of making the story interesting or they need to bring more readers. It's never worked imo and this may end up like Kobayashi-san and Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. Too many characters can make a story worse, because these side characters take up way too much time. Hopefully this chapter was a one time thing.

I do kinda agree to some extent, but this is the 38th chapter and the author is only introducing the 7th character - it’s probably fine.

Also, I really find her and her tsundereness towards all boobs hilarious.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, finally a girl for Subaru as well. ^_^

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I mean, Boob-tsundere-chan is cute and all, and it's nice to see Subaru getting a companion, but man, Subaru is trash. I mean, it wasn't a great thing that she has continued to peep on the main couple without their permission, but I was willing to let it pass without comment because she was keeping their secret. But outing somebody is a dick move, outing them to the freaking MORALS OFFICER is just an absolute trash move. It's a comedy, so we can be assured that nothing too bad is gonna come from it, but this is the kind of thing that could ruin a young queer person's life.

Not cool, kid. Not cool.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

For a long time, readers have been saying: "Oh, Subaru needs a romantic partner, oh, please, peeping is fine, but come on, give her a real girlfriend!"

Clearly, this an author who listens to feedback.

joined Oct 13, 2014

a new challenger has enters the ring!

To reply you must either login or sign up.