Forum › Mikansei no Kimochi discussion

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Haven't seen Aoko's work in quite some time

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ah, the rarely found combo of wholesome with NSFW and a goody side of sex.

Always a treat.

joined May 24, 2015

That dialogue felt very stilted, like it was translated via Google. I had such a hard time attempting to understand the dialogue I still didn't fully get the flashback...
Still, good to see more Aoko

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

That dialogue felt very stilted, like it was translated via Google. I had such a hard time attempting to understand the dialogue I still didn't fully get the flashback...

My brain hurt so much from the flash back part. It confused me, not sure if its because of the dialogue or because of the translation.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 11:32PM

WhyNotYuriAnime
Img_0848
joined Jun 13, 2020

Love the art!

joined Jan 22, 2015

My mind hurt so much from the flash back part. It confused me, not sure if its because of the dialogue or because of the translation.

After 12 pages I started pretending it had the "no text" tag.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Yeah, it felt like a Google Translation with how literally it was translated. Either that or the translator must not have been a native English speaker, because so much of the sentence structure used here doesn't make any sense in English.

Still, it's probably better than nothing, and I at least appreciate that someone took the time to produce a translation and typeset everything.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 9:20PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m kinda confused. If anyone understands what’s up with the old friend and stuff please explain.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well well

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

The in media res works for some pieces but I feel that it kind of falls flat here.

joined Aug 16, 2015

Well this is next level bad translation wise, to a point where you can't even understand the story.
I'll never understand why someone would want to translate something from a language they clearly can't understand to one they don't master enough to formulate sentences that make sense.

We need better standards than "This is better than nothing"; seeing pictures is nice, but it ruins the story to have text pulled from Google translate pasted in each bubble without any correction whatsoever. I'd rather read the original at this point.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Awful translation.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Well Idk but it was kinda cute I guess

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

ok real serious question here: do people actually keep their glasses on during sex??

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Please, someone who understood, help me understand what the hell is this story's plot, because the translation is god-tier bad.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

ok real serious question here: do people actually keep their glasses on during sex??

Seriously, I need the answer to this question too.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

No, or I hope not.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Please, someone who understood, help me understand what the hell is this story's plot, because the translation is god-tier bad.

The author is Aoko

joined Dec 30, 2018

Who the fuck uses gooey in hentai in 2020?? Since I'm not a native english speaker I legit had to google what the fuck did it mean. Plot is unclear because of this awful translation

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aoko uses a strange japanese, but still the translation is terrible...

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I just want to say it's impressive there are so many different sex sfx. The dialogue was so stilted it was hard to tell if that was a fault of the translation or original dialogue.

ReadingDoujinshi
Images%20(4)
joined Oct 6, 2018

I rather read Japanese than questioning the whole story.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Depiction of sex is hot. For me: hot=good. I was confused with the translated dialogue though. Wanna see more of Aoko-sensei's work.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I gave up 10 pages in when nothing made sense due to the atrocious translation

Chinatsu
joined Jun 23, 2019

As bad as the translation is, it kind of matches the original in terms of quality (one font for everything, weirdly off-center bubble text, not to mention the "hotel" sign of page 7).

To reply you must either login or sign up.