Forum › My First Love Was a Beautiful "Girl" discussion

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

What the hell does "gawdier" mean? I can't find it in Google.

It's an alternate spelling of "gaudier"

joined Jan 11, 2018

We'll finally get to meet his darling.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Who's betting that Shiba's boyfriend is also a crossdresser? And whether or not Shiba is aware of that?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Why is Uzuki's skin light in some panels? Was the author too lazy to fill it all the way through? lol

QuixoticMilotic
joined Oct 28, 2018

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I see a lot of potential for Ryuugasaki to be a closeted trans girl that uses drag as an outlet (not uncommon among trans girls). He dresses as a girl full time even from a very young age, he shows signs of gender dysphoria when he didn't want others seeing him after not getting enough sleep, and it would make a lot of sense that he doesn't generally need makeup because he's started hormone therapy (or at least blockers). It's a nice headcanon I'll hold onto, but I sincerely doubt the author would go there.

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

I am getting some very bad vibes from Katsumi guy, but at least he makes Sakutarou happy.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I see a lot of potential for Ryuugasaki to be a closeted trans girl that uses drag as an outlet (not uncommon among trans girls). He dresses as a girl full time even from a very young age, he shows signs of gender dysphoria when he didn't want others seeing him after not getting enough sleep, and it would make a lot of sense that he doesn't generally need makeup because he's started hormone therapy (or at least blockers). It's a nice headcanon I'll hold onto, but I sincerely doubt the author would go there.

Yeah, with how shallow this mangaka's storytelling tends to be, its very unlikely, last time they tried to dip into more serious lgbt topics it didn't turn out so well, although i would also like it.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Why is Uzuki's skin light in some panels? Was the author too lazy to fill it all the way through? lol

It seems like Kobayashi was running up against their deadline in this one (see also the villa shot at the start with the blue stick figure placeholders)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Or the glorious finish of BG details here...

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

random posted:

I didn't notice this until you pointed out! XD

joined Oct 27, 2018

The raws for chapters eleven and twelve are even worse. Something has clearly happened, but I'm not sure what.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KawaiiSuika posted:

The raws for chapters eleven and twelve are even worse. Something has clearly happened, but I'm not sure what.

They're on the most part very unimportant details... Like, a chair, some table or their hands cleaning the dishes, also this is most likely the web pixiv release so I bet the author thinks "I will fix it for the volume release, this is fine as it is" to be honest I don't mind considering we got PLENTY of pages each time

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

The random QUALITY jumps in the BG are somehow enhancing my read of the manga, probably because they're here and there rather than taking up the whole chapter (or god forbid HxH tier)

A%20hentai
joined Feb 16, 2016

I don't want to be caught up already, I want 100 chapters....
The only 'quality' drop I noticed was Uzuki's skin.
But the swimsuits were cute enough to make up for it. They should have worn them! Ryuugasaki specifically chose them so as to cover up any inconvenient 'details.'

joined Feb 24, 2019

I've been really enjoying the recent chapters focusing on the side characters more. Ushiwaka and Ryuugasaki aren't bad or anything, but I'm far less invested in them right now just because there's been so little progress.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm tired to death of otokonokos.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

In eighteen hundred and forty-seven
Poor Paddy was thinking of going to Heaven
The old bugger was thinking of going to Heaven
To work upon the otokonoko, the otokonoko
I'm sick to my death of the otokonoko
Poor Paddy works on the otokonoko

joined Jul 26, 2016

...so why are you reading this again?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Tags are plain as day, so you have no excuse for even looking at it.

last edited at Sep 4, 2020 4:08PM

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

say what you want about traps and femboys, but if you think liking tomboys is lowkey gay THAN IM A TOTAL FUCKING FAGGOT

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Put the brakes on the slurs there please, Johnny. That's extremely unnecessary to get your point across.

last edited at Sep 5, 2020 9:05AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I really hope the next chapter is all about the main couple

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Hey mods, if you see this, mind deleting JohnnyCanuck’s last comment here? Or if the person themselves sees this. No one wants to see that stuff here. No slurs pls.

last edited at Sep 7, 2020 12:22PM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Oh this chapter was extremely cute. Young love~ ♥

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I kinda miss the main couple now it feels like forever since we have seen them. Also is Kaito/Ai ace?

last edited at Sep 9, 2020 7:19AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.