Forum › Posts by yuri-yaoi

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

ahh the good ol asian parenting bait and switch. At least there seems to be hope for the future!

joined Jul 23, 2017

cute ending! now if only we could distribute these cookies to every slow romcom...

joined Jul 23, 2017

I’m not sure which sites you’re on but from what I’ve seen this pairing is the third most depicted yuri couple at best, behind Edelgard/Bylass and Petra/Dorothea. Heck Rhea/Bylass might get more attention than this pairing.

I see a lot of Hildamari actually, much more than I see DoroPetra. It's partly the aesthetics (cute pastel girlfriends) and partly just because they're both individually popular characters which then boosts their ship even more (Petra sadly is not nearly as popular as she should be).

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

Thats a cute Eli on page 5

joined Jul 23, 2017

The rest of this seems to be on mangadex. Will the later chapters also be brought over to dynasty?

joined Jul 23, 2017

Just found this series today, it's so fun! As a bi who enjoys all flavors of LGBT content I appreciate manga that feature both BL and GL

How did you get into relationships with creators. Did you ever get face to face with them? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THIS SOUNDS SO INTERESTING!!!

You can meet most of them at conventions usually, and occasionally viewing parties depending on fandom.

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait, can't boys be idols??

They can, but it's not exactly the same? For example there isn't really a strong cute image male idol group while there are lots of the like in female idol groups like Twice (Guy groups can have cute songs but it's generally not their image if that makes sense). Mixed gender idols groups are also not taken very well by the market, since it ruins the "purity" of members and similar nonsense. If Nico was a guy and in muse the fans would most likely hate him for ruining their all-girl paradise

joined Jul 23, 2017

For those who are confused, the difference between this and BDSM is consent. Technically you can do sexual play like painplay without consent (that's sexual harassment or assault!), but BDSM as a culture strictly defines itself as safe, sane, consensual. There should never be a "surprise! its a violent dom!" moment in real BDSM, but of course since this is fictional it tends to go more extreme (like how other doujins play off rape with "she liked it in the end" for those who like rapeplay)

For those of you who like painplay irl but are wary of BDSM, believe me, you'd rather have an experienced dom choke you than springing it on a person who doesn't know anything about where and how to hit without leaving lasting marks/actual damage

And there is usually a safe word, no?

Yep, though it varies, because sometimes the sub may be gagged so the signal can be done through other movements or noises. There are also safe words that are more of a system, like the common traffic light system (green/yellow/red)

joined Jul 23, 2017

For those who are confused, the difference between this and BDSM is consent. Technically you can do sexual play like painplay without consent (that's sexual harassment or assault!), but BDSM as a culture strictly defines itself as safe, sane, consensual. There should never be a "surprise! its a violent dom!" moment in real BDSM, but of course since this is fictional it tends to go more extreme (like how other doujins play off rape with "she liked it in the end" for those who like rapeplay)

For those of you who like painplay irl but are wary of BDSM, believe me, you'd rather have an experienced dom choke you than springing it on a person who doesn't know anything about where and how to hit without leaving lasting marks/actual damage

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

Man this is a nicely drawn dog...
The ending really warms the heart. I hope that one day they can have the science babies tag come true for them

yuri-yaoi
Be Happy! discussion 03 Aug 12:15
joined Jul 23, 2017

My heart. 2nd year OT3 really feels right for them, especially because they've always shaped each other from childhood.

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

O I loved this! The plot was fun, and the ending rivalry was a nice touch.

joined Jul 23, 2017

An unexpected twist with Koto making up a scenario instead. Probably my fav take on cheating

yuri-yaoi
Fragaria discussion 23 Jul 15:43
joined Jul 23, 2017

HonoNico anthology... thank you world!

joined Jul 23, 2017

The sheer diabetes... good stuff!! Also if anyone is curious the first half's food places are based almost all on Takeshitadori in Harajuku. It is 100% possible to hit all the cafes in one day in just one straight line

joined Jul 23, 2017

Beautiful art and fun pacing/topics. Gotta follow the artist now!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Always love some Kotonico! Anything that dives into them creating clothing is nice, but the realistic convo about budgetting was an extra nice touch!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Big fan of the stylization choices here, especially the lips/water in some panels. It's nice to see some doting Nico over Maki!

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

Ahh good luck Maki! This series is so cute

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

The ending is so good. Probably one of my favorite YohaRuby artists

joined Jul 23, 2017

Or the glorious finish of BG details here...

The random QUALITY jumps in the BG are somehow enhancing my read of the manga, probably because they're here and there rather than taking up the whole chapter (or god forbid HxH tier)

joined Jul 23, 2017

Hmm... I want to sympathize with Airi but it's so hard for me to. It feels if she were a dom her first questions would be "what are your limits" instead of "what do you like" and that sends off giant warning bells in my head.

yuri-yaoi
Image Comments 23 Jun 17:51
joined Jul 23, 2017
Eyosxjhueacsgi7-orig

Why does Eli look so good this way omg

yuri-yaoi
Collectors discussion 16 Jun 16:52
joined Jul 23, 2017

Ahh... I wonder if we will ever see the completion of this series. One of my favorite romance mangas

joined Jul 23, 2017

Ah yes, lazy Yasuda is back! Good to know the series is still going.

Hoping this doesn't become a harem, but if it does, I hope Yasuda will be too lazy to pick a winner