Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Move, I'm gay

Chaosteam slayed the credits lol. Boss Kaoru is friggin Boss Gay.

That credit page tho

Asuka
joined Oct 7, 2018

Ah yes, finally the ROUNDABOUT guitar noise

I'll excuse myself now...

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 3:22PM

joined Feb 27, 2016

The legit definition on insanity is me coming back here expecting something different. Guess we we why the harem mc never chooses his childhood friend. Uta still loves kaoru that’s super obvious but how does kaoru feel? I have my thought as to how this end but I’m just gonna wait and try to be optimistic.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So serious plot/character discussion aside....

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch33#10

I know the little action lines on the door here are supposed to represent her being startled by the door opening, because she's tense, but paired with the previous page and how far away she was before, it kinda looks like she did a little anime-style martial arts teleport, which amused the hell out of me.

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 3:44PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lmao I like how Kaoru has a rare moment of clarity thinking "wait a second, Uta has feelings for me", then a second later she goes nope, gotta stop blaming myself. And this doesn't even make sense as a response for disassociating from the situation so fast lmao.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Turns out this was about Kaoru's unrequited love the entire time

Everybody's love in this series is unrequited, at least at first. Uta loves Kaoru, Kaoru loves Reiichi, Reiichi loves Risako, Risako loves Kaoru, Miyabi loves Kuro, Kuro just loves watching Uta twist in the wind.

Most every relationship in this series is lopsided, with some kind of unrequited feelings.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

I wish that dude and gay bitch just die and uta and kaoru got together

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

MOVE OUT THE WAY! I'M A GAY HORSE!

Now throw that ring out the window Kaoru.~

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 4:47PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Lmao I like how Kaoru has a rare moment of clarity thinking "wait a second, Uta has feelings for me", then a second later she goes nope, gotta stop blaming myself. And this doesn't even make sense as a response for disassociating from the situation so fast lmao.

I'm a little hesitant to bring it up, but the scene makes sense the way the other group translated that. She starts to neg herself for not considering Uta's feelings, and then (rightly) recognizes that beating herself up won't fix anything and that she has to be proactive to improve her situation. It felt like a turning point, here it feels a bit more nonsequiter.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Now divorce <3

joined Aug 29, 2015

I don't think anyone would notice even if Dynasty removed the romance tag on this manga. At this rate, the story will end when Kaoru gets pregnant.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Didn’t i read this alrwady? So confused

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Didn’t i read this alrwady? So confused

Probably on a other site. It was uploaded weeks ago elsewhere

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Move, I'm gay

Chaosteam slayed the credits lol. Boss Kaoru is friggin Boss Gay.

That credit page tho

I wish it would rather have said Move out, I'm gay

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

If a romance is going to be pulled out of nowhere, I'll take Uta x Risako. ;p

I wish that dude and gay bitch just die and uta and kaoru got together

Lmao the Yuri is strong within you but I agree >.<

joined Aug 29, 2015

it is funny to see Kaoru look lost and confuse after she woke up without Uta by her side and it is clear that Reichhi regrets marrying Kaoru out of pity.

joined Sep 6, 2018

One more to go!
STOMP!
One more to go!
STOMP! STOMP!
One more to go!
STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Bang%20dream!_%20episode%2013%20_%20we%20sang!-min
joined Nov 15, 2018

YOOOOOOO Im SO STUPID i read the latest chapter and I was sat there thinking,,,, "is this a flashback??, how did reichi come home is kaoru dreaming? he's suppose to be dead??" I was literally like whats going on, then i read the comments which made me even more confused because everyone was going along with it like yes this is normal and i was the only one out of place and then it hit me,,, i was thinking this was the other manga with the sister whos in love with her brothers wife LOL

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Turns out this was about Kaoru's unrequited love the entire time

Everybody's love in this series is unrequited, at least at first. Uta loves Kaoru, Kaoru loves Reiichi, Reiichi loves Risako, Risako loves Kaoru, Miyabi loves Kuro, Kuro just loves watching Uta twist in the wind.

Most every relationship in this series is lopsided, with some kind of unrequited feelings.

The title pretty much sums up these people and their messy feelings.

And HF! Kaoru just biting hard at Reichi! There's no way around it for Kaoru at this point if she wants to ever be at ease and there doesn't seem like a nice way to go about this question/conversation in any sense! Buckle up buckaroos for the turbulence, I have a feeling oxygen masks will be dropping down any time now.....

joined Jan 14, 2020

YOOOOOOO Im SO STUPID i read the latest chapter and I was sat there thinking,,,, "is this a flashback??, how did reichi come home is kaoru dreaming? he's suppose to be dead??" I was literally like whats going on, then i read the comments which made me even more confused because everyone was going along with it like yes this is normal and i was the only one out of place and then it hit me,,, i was thinking this was the other manga with the sister whos in love with her brothers wife LOL

Haha, yeah, it can be confusing. But this is the one that is known yuri, confession at all, vs. the one that doesn't even have a subtext tag at the moment.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I don't think Reiichi ever said "I love you" to Kaoru in the whole manga, nice continuity detail, I did find that strange.
At least she finally stood up to him and this whole weird situation.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Has.....has he really never said "I love you" in this manga? I've been thinking a lot of her anxiety might just be in her head, but yeah, it's starting to sound justified.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I'm so glad that the author hasn't been dedicating entire chapters to side characters recently. I'm more invested with how Kaoru, Reiichi, and Uta are going to navigate the situation and feelings they have.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

If a romance is going to be pulled out of nowhere, I'll take Uta x Risako. ;p

Decent choice. Not bad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.