Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was somewhat anti-climatic.

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is all over the place I feel

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

If there was a manga about us, Dynasty Readers, then in today's chapter you'd probably be seeing a panel with me just laying in confusion with a spirallic background and question marks going as far as the spiral goes.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

lovely i wanted to read some yuri but instead i got the shining

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^I would not say instead, there's plenty of yuri in here as well.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

so, she still want to go back to "normal world"?
i dont get it
poor lily

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

i dont get it
poor lily

As she's previously established, she wants to go back to the other world so she can settle things with the one she was dating there, but will try her darnest to come back to give Lily an answer.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This gonna have a rushed ending, right? It feels like It.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

i dont get it
poor lily

As she's previously established, she wants to go back to the other world so she can settle things with the one she was dating there, but will try her darnest to come back to give Lily an answer.

yea you're right, i forgot about this
my bad :x

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The implications of some of the subtext of this manga are interesting.

• The Marika born in the yuri world apparently had "problems" there, probably because she felt attracted to women. Does it mean the author set it as genetic? (women born from parthenogenesis are inherently lesbians?).

• If swapping between worlds becomes an easy thing, it's then trivial to have men in both worlds: swap, get pregnant with a boy, swap again. You can replenish the male population easily (though, is the virus still there?). Unless Marika is a unique case?

I feel there is too much implied or left in the dark and not enough information about the whole process. It's like the author didn't really care and did a half-assed job.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

In this chapter, Azami proved that she hasn't learned that you shouldn't imitate fictional villains by monologuing to the person you intend to kill before you kill them. The desire to rub your impending victory in the victim's face is usually not worth the risk of your victory being denied by an untimely interruption that wouldn't have been possible without you wasting time with self-indulgence.

Goggled Anon posted:

i dont get it
poor lily

Imagine if she does that and sees that other!Marika has already settled in and taken over protagonist!Marika's spot with her boyfriend, making protagonist!Marika's trip utterly pointless.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Unless Marika is a unique case?

If she's not, then whoever else has the ability is keeping it secret enough that someone could run an involved experiment with just one success without knowing it's redundant.

Imagine if she does that and sees that other!Marika has already settled in and taken over protagonist!Marika's spot with her boyfriend, making protagonist!Marika's trip utterly pointless.

I want to see an inter-dimensional phonecall between the two Marikas so they can finally settle things.

last edited at May 31, 2020 12:32PM

joined May 25, 2020

I agree , fuck boys lets just kill them all
yes including myself

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Is killing really necessary? I mean, transitioning is a thing.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Too many plotholes in this manga anyway.

I don't know if it wants to be a mystery manga, a scifi manga or a romance manga...

It could be all of them, but it makes a poor job of it because all aspects are jumbled up and twists are shoved in the faces of the readers, so the story loses focus...

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I kinda like how all over place it is. My prediction for the ending that probably is not going to happen but I'll spoiler tag it anyway is that the "boyfriend" was actually somehow Lily all along, and they will merge both worlds with the power of some yuri magic bullshit.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

that the "boyfriend" was actually somehow Lily all along.

Lily exists in both worlds, as Marika has made clear when she first meets her, in the beginning of the story.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

With parallel world bullshit you can explain everything :P Literally anything can happen because no rules were laid out so I'll be disappointed unless the dumbest stuff possible happens

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Technically, anything can happen in any kind of fiction. Fantasy and sci-fi simply give us more freedom in worldbuilding. If you don't like that, well, maybe those genres aren't for you?

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

"Not gonna happen!"
Bang.

Talking is, as usual a free action.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This was such a trash manga, I love it.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh this is the end?? Ah well it confusing and whatever but it was still cute. We got a happy ending and they’re together and in love <3

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Well the plot and pacing were a mess throughout but I'm fairly satisfied with the final chapter. When this started I and others were rightly skeptical after Idol Pretender, but this goes some way to redeeming the author after all.

Thanks again, /u/.

last edited at Jun 9, 2020 9:14PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

This could make a good OVA movie or something.

last edited at Jun 9, 2020 9:42PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

When she decided to travel back to "sort things out," I was expecting a panel to say: FIVE YEARS LATER.

Luckily, things worked out.

To reply you must either login or sign up.