Forum › Posts by Mr. Zilla

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

hey lovelies! I’m trying to find a oneshot (original dounin) where a girl who is in denial (??) has sex with a lesbian and then… they start dating? I don’t really remember but all I know is that the girl in denial has a father who’s in a homosexual relationship & that he’s a high school teacher (maybe)

the explicit scenes are def not shown but it’s nsfw from what I can recall, since there’s nudity. I also remember that the girl in denial has semi short black hair while the other girl has blonde (?) long hair, and likes to smoke

I also remember there are a bunch of pages with no content in between so it kinda tricks u into thinking it ended, but in reality it didn’t (lol)

my memory is realllly fuzzy but it’d be great if someone could point me in the right direction!!thank

Love My Life.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Is there a way to change Suggestion Status so the most recent suggestions appear on top?

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Where's that Kiss Chart again?

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

A while back, I submitted a request for Yakui yo! Alakshmi a.k.a. Alakshmi Is the Goddess of Bad Luck. I just wanted to see if there were any updates.

last edited at Feb 4, 2024 4:30PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Hold on, they're really brushing past the bit where she installed a needle inside the vagina of a sex bot. That seems like an accident waiting to happen.

Ever see the movie Teeth?

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Petition to change Butts to Booty.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Oh, it's back.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

The Cat Ear Maid & the Young Lady is just different translations of chapters of Cat Maid and Mistress.

last edited at Nov 28, 2023 2:41AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wait, are these just different translations of chapters of Cat Maid and Mistress?

last edited at Nov 28, 2023 2:36AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Glad to see they finally implemented the Small Breasts tag.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Nice.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Idk if this is too niche but do any of you know any yuri where one or both of the girls have hair that's wavy or has volume? Like Nadeshiko from "Please notice me, Hinako-san!" or Kyougoku from "Nomura Nao and Kyougoku Hina" tyy

Revolutionary Girl Utena.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

More potential examples:

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

This is why we need a Small Breasts tag.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I suggested a Small Breasts tag a long time ago, so I'll try again. It could be used on things like this.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

That was fast.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Do we need a tag for the coach and nurse now?

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

is there any yuri manga that is just super edgy and funny like 4chan humor

I don't know anything about 4chan humor, but Sorry, But I'm Not Into Yuri
probably fits the description of edgy.

The most recent chapter in particular went full on dark comedy.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

is there any yuri manga that is just super edgy and funny like 4chan humor

I don't know anything about 4chan humor, but Sorry, But I'm Not Into Yuri
probably fits the description of edgy.

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 12:55AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow. It started and ended almost 1 year apart exactly.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow. This went from mean spirited comedy to full on dark comedy.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Well that's just tits.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

What if there were tags for Shounen ,Seinen, Shojo, and Josei?

I know tag suggestions usually require 10 examples, but these are for entire demographics rather than specific details or plot points.

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Any suggestions for completely random and absurd yuri mangas or yuri mangas with very edgy humour? since most of the comedy tag doesnt really do it for me since most arent all that funny to me and ive already read most of the ''what the fuck am i reading?'' tag

Have you ever watched Revolutionary Girl Utena?

Mr. Zilla
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE GOT MOVIES
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2023-08-03/yuruyuri-spinoff-manga-omuro-ke-gets-2-theatrical-anime-in-2024/.200962

Btw there's another group working on this and yuru yuri in mangadex if you want to be up to date

Why did they stop on here?