Forum › Come Rain or Shine discussion

joined May 29, 2019

dramatic gays are my daily bread, blessed be

joined Nov 27, 2016

Oh god, my heart did a full 180 at that last panel. What in the world, Nekozaki?? Give me back my fluff!

last edited at Apr 27, 2020 9:36PM

joined Dec 4, 2017

?? what happened with nekozaki? why she say that stuff..

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Apparently from someone on Mangadex, in the original one it was because Nekozaki's parents has gone through a divorce and so Nekozaki has become skeptical when it come to love. But since we lack most of the original i don't if it's true or not but that doesn't seem that farfetch.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Ahhhh I love this one

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Oh noooo, classic misunderstanding/wrong timing. At least it's going somewhere though.

joined Oct 21, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/come_rain_or_shine_ch05#23
The way Mikoto worded this made it seem to Nekozaki that Mikoto meant that she only loves her in a 'friendship' sort of way, which is when Nekozaki became depressed (if the static background is an indicator).

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

God damn! How much more Yuri is this than the previous one?! Its a little more dramatic with so much more feeling! Such a difference. That was a nice chapter, defs develpment when its just Nekozaki and Miko alone together. Every new chapter kinda feels like its moving in the right direction at a nice enough pace. The club members just messing around isn't as annoying as it was on the first release, its sorta just the setting now

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

No. Stop that. Stop that right now. That's a comedy tag right there at the top. Do you see a drama tag? No? Then you knock this off right now.

joined Nov 27, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/come_rain_or_shine_ch05#23
The way Mikoto worded this made it seem to Nekozaki that Mikoto meant that she only loves her in a 'friendship' sort of way, which is when Nekozaki became depressed (if the static background is an indicator).

Oooh I totally missed that and thought Nekozaki thought just falling in love with each other was gonna make her sick and I was baffled after everything we’ve seen from her! This makes more sense, thank goodness!

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 2:01AM

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

AHHHHHHHHH, that last page, it's too good. Now I REALLY want to keep on reading!
The comedy and drama in this manga are perfectly balanced in my opinion.
And I liked the little moment of self-awareness with the other club-members lol.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'm so glad this manga got a reboot instead of having a rushed ending or getting canned the first time around.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Nooooo!! Mikoto, you blew it!! Well, it was only because they're both so negative lol. I'm sure it'll work out in the end, but this version is so much more dramatic (in a good way)!

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

Theory: Nekozaki liked someone before, and her feelings for this person hurt them/herself, probably leading to a situation where it could be interpreted (by a guilt-stricken Nekozaki) that her feelings had killed this person (who may or may not be actually dead, but certainly their life situation took a downturn).
For Arata Iri that's rather dark, which piques my interest. A slow (or sudden) slide from light-hearted slapstick comedy into scandal (teacher/student relationship) and drama (overcoming Nekozaki's past) sounds like a great read.

While I don't subscribe to the "Nekozaki is the actress student" theory (I'm convinced the shivering in that scene is the prelude to her blowing up at the other girls in the next panel), it would be interesting if that were so.

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/come_rain_or_shine_ch05#20
look at these wrinkles holy shit

last edited at Aug 30, 2021 8:45PM

joined Feb 24, 2019

Ah, a nice little side story about a nice little side couple. Of course, now I really want a chapter for the record club girls.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh, so they had a thing going on since middle school at the latest? Nice.

joined Jul 26, 2016

that was some big JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY energy owo

joined Jun 12, 2019

They’re so adorable

Nightfeather
Fo6gewav_400x400
joined Feb 1, 2020

Woah just got a mental nosebleed from this. These two are just too cute.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Takkun and Yozora are gonna give me diabetes at this rate, idk how much more of this I can handle. They're way too good.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The legendary Arata Iri Side Chapter has struck once again! Many blessings upon you and yours, Purin! :)

last edited at May 28, 2020 12:35PM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

slep girl bes girl

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

My heart.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

The break time is back
Yeah boiiiiiiii

To reply you must either login or sign up.