Forum › Crescent Moon and Doughnuts discussion

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

this chapter is so perfect, they are the best slow burn. Doing nails. Eating pizza. a lesbian dream

joined Dec 5, 2019

That scene with the hand touching ans she finally realizing what desire is and what other people felt for her but that it only made her feel bad in the past was damn nice

joined Feb 23, 2016

I know feelings are difficult, but is it really that hard for someone? Like i have seen some people whi are dense as hell xD but damn

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

After so long, you finally realize, THE GAY WAS INSIDE YOU ALL ALONG.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So close, so close . . .the uselessness shields can’t hold much longer . . .

Quick, Subaru, the coupons for an onsen weekend for two!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

When you realize you’re gay all along.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Im gonna fucking cry

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

violent emotions??? Unreasonable sure, illogical certainly, selfish probably, maybe event possessive, but not violent.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

That finger touching... of course it was just foreplay for handholding

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

My absolute most hated cliché in lesbian romance is going on a date with some asshole being how you find out you're into girls. Thank GOD for this manga. Seriously.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

ch 1: seems im late to this. glad i found it though. very nice first chapter. i like these two already.

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

My absolute most hated cliché in lesbian romance is going on a date with some asshole being how you find out you're into girls. Thank GOD for this manga. Seriously.

Cliché? I can't say I've seen that exact plot in yuri before. Unless I just haven't read enough stories. Closest I can think of is the abusive husband in Run Away With Me, Girl. But even then Midori already knew she was into girls.

Could I get an example of a story(s) like this? I'm genuinely curious if this is a cliché.

joined Mar 4, 2017

violent emotions??? Unreasonable sure, illogical certainly, selfish probably, maybe event possessive, but not violent.

To a survivor of sexual violence, such feeling might be thought of as violent of they've never experienced it before.

Cliché? I can't say I've seen that exact plot in yuri before. Unless I just haven't read enough stories. Closest I can think of is the abusive husband in Run Away With Me, Girl. But even then Midori already knew she was into girls.

Could I get an example of a story(s) like this? I'm genuinely curious if this is a cliché.

Yeah. I can't think of any instance of that happening in a yuri manga either as most yuri never had their protagonists question the subject of their own sensuality.

The closest thing I can think of was the excellent manga GIRLxGIRLxBOY. You may have not heard about it before as it is really old. Totally recommend it though.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm happy she realised she has no control over how she feels, I guess if you never felt that way before it would feel pretty violent the first time it happens... First time feels are pretty intense.... Like the first time you take ecstasy...

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ughh man I really love Satou
She's just such a cutie I swear

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

The egg is cracking

It happened to an ex-co-worker, she never was too logical about her relation and her circle seemed pretty toxic at that time
But still, it doesn't seem that cliché to me.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

NSFW hand touching

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I gotta say for a mostly light-hearted manga, the tension builds well. When Satou said "please stop", my breath got caught in my throat, until the next page where she revealed she was tickled. Can't believe they got me.

joined May 25, 2020

WHERE IS THE INSANE AMOUNT OF SEX TAG,THAT CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD YOU KNOW PLEASE DO YOUR JOB GUYS WHAT IF MY MOM CAME IN

joined Jun 12, 2019

I gotta say for a mostly light-hearted manga, the tension builds well. When Satou said "please stop", my breath got caught in my throat, until the next page where she revealed she was tickled. Can't believe they got me.

Sameeee I was like “Uh Oh”

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'll be honest, I'm bad at keeping track of the things I read if I don't like them. All I know is that browse around here a lot and have seen it come up multiple times.

last edited at May 27, 2020 3:39AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm happy she realised she has no control over how she feels, I guess if you never felt that way before it would feel pretty violent the first time it happens... First time feels are pretty intense.... Like the first time you take ecstasy...

This manga is ecstasy or well at least for me, always making me actually feel real emotions.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

And finally she realized she's in love. How will she act upon that, we're left to wonder until the next release.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

ughhhhhhhhhhh
so LEWD~~~~

joined Jan 6, 2018

I love this

To reply you must either login or sign up.