Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Isn't simply Ichika's grandmother ?

Is it? I certainly don't remember the plot details from that long ago.

I'd go with grandma, it is her funeral at the beginning of the manga, which Aria attends and meets Ichika. Though it does seem odd that Aria didn't know where the shrine was when she is clearly at it in this chapter, though she might just be playing around with Ichika.

last edited at Apr 21, 2020 11:52PM

joined Mar 25, 2020

This is the best kissing scene I have ever seen in a manga. Normally I don't really enjoy kissing scenes because it looks like two paper cutouts interacting with each other, but this has just the right amount of realism. 10/10

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

This is the best kissing scene I have ever seen in a manga. Normally I don't really enjoy kissing scenes because it looks like two paper cutouts interacting with each other, but this has just the right amount of realism. 10/10

I agree! It was great, and that tongue action was beautifully done wipes sweat

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

F for Khara

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yay, another queen.

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

well, it took this manga a whole year to get serious, but it was worth the wait.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Reading this makes me miss Prism, I forgot just how good Higashiyama’s kissing scenes were.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

A psychopath appears seated on a throne. Shit's about to go down. Love it.

Reading this makes me miss Prism, I forgot just how good Higashiyama’s kissing scenes were.

That's something indeed.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Hello, Westerners. Finally we have signed the translation request for the English, German and Italian editions of VAMPEERZ. Thank you for your support

#ヴァンピアーズ #vampeerz #百合 #百合漫画

https://twitter.com/akilim85000/status/1251028567783137280?s=09

The German publisher is Egmont and the first volume is scheduled for December. The English and Italian publishers are still unknown.

That's it. I'm gonna study German.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch14#30
Is she masturbating?

GOD I love this and I'll definitely buy the italian version

joined Aug 11, 2014

I'm simultaneously really excited by, and deeply disappointed in the lack of blood, during their second deep kiss? It's very confusing. Like, woo, it's not just about feeding, for Aria, fuck yeah, but also, at the same time... I really like vampires, so... Y'know...

Also! Like! Ichika looking up the definition of "desire" in the dictionary, with the entry for a type of butterfly printed right above it, how similar the words sound - contrasted with Aria, staring at a corpse of a butterfly, being overwhelmed by ants? I fucking loved that so much. Such an incredible detail. Just... what it says about their parallel thought processes? Ichika's simple curiousity versus Aria's morbid ruminations? Incredible.

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 9:01AM

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

So why did Streetcar Named Desire open on Broadway in 1984 instead of 1947? Was that just an accident or a hint that this is in some kind of alternate timeline?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So why did Streetcar Named Desire open on Broadway in 1984 instead of 1947? Was that just an accident or a hint that this is in some kind of alternate timeline?

Nah, I just fucked up.

327bb411-a7ed-4e4e-894a-dd106a3aabbc
joined Apr 11, 2020

Hate to see Aria sad :( , she might though of something that will lead her to separate from Ichika or she regrets falling for her as her goal of meeting Ichika is to die..

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

You feel the heat boiling off their cheeks as they blush. I sure hope this has a happy ending.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Well that ending just tore me up inside. I don't know what to feel now.

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

OMG this is actually good. and I don't even like vampires that much ( except ma boy dyura dyura ). I like the hints of mystery and the short fights .the comic relief moments are on point too.
The romence is full of desire and doubt like I think it's meant to be when vampires are involved.
The art is incredible as always, the proportions are even better than usual.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A glorious troll face here.
(https://i.imgur.com/kRSmhwo.jpg)

Absolutely the best face in this. :D

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 4:50PM

Thank you for the translation.
Seeing Aria sad kind of hurts my soul :( lovely chapter though, always the perfect blend of romance and comedy, and I fucking love Sakuya's faces when she knows somethings going on, also her at the end of this chapter, going to town (I think or she's just drunk or both). she's great.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Aria was probably surprised about just how good a kiss felt (Then again I have no experience so my statement is up to debate).

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Well, page 2 was quite a surprise...

joined Aug 21, 2017

NSFW

joined Jun 12, 2015

Het on page 2

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuki Kitsune posted:

Vantpires? That's different.

Now Aria it's gonna have an army of immortal ants !!!

Holy shit, if these ants bite people, they turn into vampires too??? HOLY SHIT

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

save...her..

To reply you must either login or sign up.