Forum › Renjoh discussion

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I was getting worried for a second there and then it swerved back into being sweet.

joined Aug 11, 2014

The first chapter didn't really hit me because it was kind of sweet and easy, but this one got into the muck, huh? I'm into it. With a premise like this, you can't stay too clean. The art style works really well for it, too. Sparkly, but kinda... luscious? It's good.

last edited at May 11, 2020 9:07PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm glad she actually stopped. I'm not actually a big fan of when they continue regardless.

joined May 24, 2015

Nice it got a sequel! I'm super interested in how long they keep up the "in love but no sex" relationship and Hime-sis' ready to go the next step <3

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah, I'm also happy that Ren stopped where she did. I mean it probably would've been better for her to not try and force her at all, but she did realize she was wrong - hooray for character growth!

Also it's pretty fucked up that the brother pressured (forced?) Hime into giving him oral, jeez. That Hime went along with it was probably due to her trying to be "normal" or whatever, like she mentioned in the previous work. Glad she got out of that relationship.

joined May 11, 2020

Created an account just to say this. Hell yea

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Wow, that was surprisingly good...

joined Mar 8, 2019

She gave him oral and he returned the favor? So she's a virgin in the traditional sense but she's actually been eaten out and fingered? She doesn't correct Ren and only says that it was different.

I need more from this couple. I want Ren to appreciate emotional intimacy while Hime gets comfortable with sex - if she wants to have sex that is.

joined Apr 7, 2016

Yeah, I'm also happy that Ren stopped where she did. I mean it probably would've been better for her to not try and force her at all, but she did realize she was wrong - hooray for character growth!

Also it's pretty fucked up that the brother pressured (forced?) Hime into giving him oral, jeez. That Hime went along with it was probably due to her trying to be "normal" or whatever, like she mentioned in the previous work. Glad she got out of that relationship.

Agree with all of this. I mean, I guess we COULD just chalk Ren's pushiness to being a horny teenager, but unlike her brother, she was able to control herself and understand that pressuring her girlfriend is not okay. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses. Does anyone know if we're gonna get more chapters?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

It's actually really refreshing seeing characters being able to read the mood and hold back and not just touching their partner whenever they feel like it even if they refuse, seen that type of situation many times on here..

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

She gave him oral and he returned the favor? So she's a virgin in the traditional sense but she's actually been eaten out and fingered? She doesn't correct Ren and only says that it was different.

I need more from this couple. I want Ren to appreciate emotional intimacy while Hime gets comfortable with sex - if she wants to have sex that is.

I wonder if he ever got to "return the favor" though? I don't remember seeing anywhere where it explicitly said that, only that she gave him oral. Like you said, she might not even want to have sex so she might not have accepted anything from the brother/ex and only given him head in order to placate him when he was being insistent.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Yes! Thank you! Thats all I wanted to say.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Does anyone know if we're gonna get more chapters?

MD says it has 6 chapters, but it's listed as an anthology with the description "A small collection of yuri manga by Shimizu Hikarino" so probably not 6 chapters of this couple. One more to round it off would make sense though.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

I wonder if he ever got to "return the favor" though? I don't remember seeing anywhere where it explicitly said that, only that she gave him oral. Like you said, she might not even want to have sex so she might not have accepted anything from the brother/ex and only given him head in order to placate him when he was being insistent.

This. Hime probably feels like a virgin because she hasn't been touched sexually; she's only satisfied Ren's brother's needs.

joined Mar 8, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/renjoh#11
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/renjoh#15

I wish Hime hadn’t said ‘’with’ or ‘it’s different’ and actually said that he never did any thing to her so it can be clear. Maybe if this continues, it’ll be more explicit.

Not that it really matters. I doubt she would have been able to fully enjoy herself with the brother. Not like she hopefully will with Ren.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Boy i felt so grossed out when Hime said that she did oral to the boyfriend because he was being insistent, and it was doubled because i´m asexual, i just can´t understand why would you do that to someone that´s so obviously against it

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

r/nonononoyes

m_nguyen_chau
120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Boy i felt so grossed out when Hime said that she did oral to the boyfriend because he was being insistent, and it was doubled because i´m asexual, i just can´t understand why would you do that to someone that´s so obviously against it

Omg i felt so grossed out too. Like every sweet feeling of the previous chapter was negated suddenly. Sometimes girl/woman do suggest cunnilingus for someone who isn't into it too. And it make me wanna puke all the same

last edited at May 12, 2020 1:01AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

This is going places

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

yamete kudasai intensifies

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

This was so sweet! I hope we get to see more of these two! :3

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Yeah, lesbians... Maybe ?

joined Dec 21, 2016

She never said she was eaten out and fingered. And with "it's different" she was referring to the relationship with Ren, which is "different" from the one she had with her ex.

MD says it has 6 chapters, but it's listed as an anthology with the description "A small collection of yuri manga by Shimizu Hikarino" so probably not 6 chapters of this couple. One more to round it off would make sense though.

Sorry, only two chapters with this couple. The third one is actually this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_flower_thief_and_the_white_rose_prince

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

I don't really care if she's only a virgin in regards to PIV sex or not, but why are people automatically jumping from "I gave him oral when he insisted" all the way to "we did everything but PIV"? Judging by how inexperienced and shy she is, I doubt she let him "return the favor" and if she did it was because he "insisted" on that too.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Omg i felt so grossed out too. Like every sweet feeling of the previous chapter was negated suddenly.

I felt that too. And I even feel angry - towards an author, towards Hime and towards her ex. I waited for continuation of the first doujin really much, but now I’ll just pretend it doesn’t exist.

To reply you must either login or sign up.