joined Apr 23, 2019
Karasawamiko-1571286284982697991-img1

Watson being the one dying? accurate i'd say

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Thanks for translating this series!!

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I think there are various reasons for these robots to be illegal, some of the reasons i could think was: 1) because lots of people would stop trying to search for a real life partner, and instead save money for one of these, 2) the objectifying that might mean making sex robots (be it male or female) it´s a concerning matter, 3) people could use the same excuse they make with children hentai, basically "thanks, you just saved a piece of metal" of the sorts, 4) crimes could get committed by the robots, at some point it would be basically impossible to know who is making these robots, being smart enough, and having a sample of a totally working robot is all you need to be able to make another (a- apart from the materials of course).

However, depending on how it´s managed, theoretically, it would be possible to create them with minimum danger, like making them exclusively for industrial purposes, without any sex functions, emotions, or the like, etc.

However, here we have a cute yuri of a relationship between a hard worker and a sex robot, i don´t think we´ll get into these serious topics, so let´s just enjoy : ]

Nathaniel Kamb
Image Comments 07 Aug 19:57
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

:")

Nathaniel Kamb
Image Comments 23 Jul 22:16
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019
E6ubbeluuae113z-orig

Ame has experience only with moms, and as such, she would probably be bad at handling situations without moms.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I could write a long ass shit about how this chapter magnificent, but jesus, I WUV YOU KIWI-CHAN

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

So, let´s do a small Analysis on this:
Let´s say you have a very good friend, this friend is such a good friend that you trust it to tell it about your sexual orientation, and even more, to ask it form a friendship with the person YOU LIKE, and then introduce it to you, even though you could have just asked it to create a situation in wich you would be able to talk to this person you like in the train you (luckily enough) two board.
... Well, let´s say everything goes well, your friend is able to from a friendly relationship with this person and this friend tells you that even though it´s personality is so closed and unsociable, they were somehow able to break through this and bring out the warm inside of that person THAT´S A CLEAR RED FLAG THAT SOMETHING´S HAPPENING BETWEEN THE TWO RIGHT? but let´s say that you´re as thick as the mantle (the thickest layer of the earth) and you don´t notice. you should have at least thought a bit about what could happen in the process ´till the two of you meet amirite? Just to prepare for it.
Now, let´s do a small quest: What could happen?

A. Your friend is straight, but that person isn´t, it falls in love with your friend, everything goes wrong there. Bad Ending
B. Your friend is not straight, that person is not straight, they fall in love, you end up alone... How could you be so stupid? If it was such a great friend then the possibilities for this happening were ridiculously high, think kiddo.
C. The person you like is straight, nothing happens, but well, life is like this sometimes, everyone moves on with their lives, including you.
D. The person you like is not straight, you two meet, fall in love. The best ending, good job (actually no, how fucking lucky can you be?)
E.You die. End

Secret ending: You knew already knew who that person is, and you knew this person was in love with this very good friend, so you made up an excuse just so this friend meets that person.

Nevertheless, this is good, let´s see how it goes : ].

wAIT jUst NotiCEd ThatS a BoY? Well fuck the time i took making this i ain´t changing it, just correct it in your mind.

last edited at Jul 17, 2021 1:54AM

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

That´s such a normal thing to do with such a normal expression... but of course.

Nathaniel Kamb
Lost discussion 12 Jul 04:55
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

"Being driven into a corner" Is a problem that i see is being too invisible, it´s been adressed so many times but it´s now just seen as a consequence of the natural human behaviour seen as humans being "greedy" as if it´s not something that you can change. The human is shielding it´s own faults by saying "it can´t be helped, it is my nature after all". If the problem is so obvious then try harder to fucking solve it goddammit, if the problem is crystal clear then all you need to do is solve it, it doesn´t involve numbers so it´s gonna be harder indeed, but if it was easy you wouldn´t see it as an accomplishment would you?
You may not solve it while being in your bathtub to end up screaming eureka and dancing like crazy all wet and nude, but there´s no unsolvable problem, and no matter is able to destroy, as much as is unable to transform.

Or completely ignore the problem and live your whole life happy without thinking about such hard things, and mistakes that you (luckily) haven´t comitted yet, making your life without depression, nor anxiety to hold you back, y´know, it´s easier hehe : ]

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

The possibilities just- keep expanding far and wide...

How marvelous

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Oh boy, are we in for a ride.

There is no landlord in existence who's actually good, the girl should've seen it coming, she was too good to be a decent human being

Nathaniel Kamb
Image Comments 02 Jul 00:49
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019
85428613_p4

Man, i´ve always preferred Nodoka and Yui over Azusa and Yui, glad to see more people than what i thought that also preferred this pairing :>

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

RIP, Aether. You were brave, the bravest, really.

Also, Lumine asking Amber for help is so fucking cute, i'm dead.

last edited at Jul 1, 2021 10:02PM

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

That title was purposely made to be misread wasn't it?

Nathaniel Kamb
Yoru to Umi discussion 23 Jun 21:15
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I loved it! i don´t know why, how or what, but i loved it and i don´t care about anything else! VIva la ignorancia! coughs Anyway, i´m satisfied with this ending, i, myself, wouldn´t know how to finish this kind of story, it never got anywhere, it didn´t have a plot nor any goals by the end of it, but it was really nice to read. I don´t think we need more of this kind of manga´s, we have a perfect amount of them already in my opinion. Meaningless mangas like this are nice to me i guess, it´s not like it had anything too worth mentioning apart from the extremely beautiful art, the depictions here were unique but that´s it? i dunno, i´m not a pro so i can´t tell. Man, it´s weird, it feels weird, was this the goal of the author? Because i feel weird. I´ll reread this, i´m sure of it, i don´t have a reason to, but also not a reason not to, Why do i feel that this is memorable? What is memorable of this? The laid back feelings that sprung around and never blossomed? huh, well, that´s the end i guess, interesting.

Nathaniel Kamb
Image Comments 18 Jun 20:57
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019
E4f3j6ivuacyw8y-orig

What.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Man, that's just, sad, but well, relastionships always change, or just end, be it for whatever reason... But did it have to be like this?...

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

What a nice surprise, i'm excited to see the rest

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Toudou, just stop thinking, you're just making things worse (better).
I swear, everytime this girl exists something gay happens, so fascinating.

Nathaniel Kamb
Yoru to Umi discussion 05 Jun 15:28
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

^... I was about to say how much wanted this...
Anyway, expected this chapter, kinda surprised it didn't appear sooner, but i understand why it wouldn't
I've gotta say that i am surprised at what this girl was thinking for most of the time we've seen her, didn't expect her to be so complicated, though well, in the end she resulted to be more simple than at the start.
Man i just love the relationships between these characters, i love how they all feel alive and we can see their own set of worries and problems

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I swear to god, every goddamn time there is a character named koito i remember the spanish word "coito" wich pronunciates the same but f*cking means "sex"
Help

Nathaniel Kamb
Yoru to Umi discussion 02 Jun 19:13
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I´ve gotta admit that this is getting deep... Literally. Man, seeing Tsukiko getting overwhelmed is such a relief, and the way the author illustrates it is just genius, since i kinda thought it would just end up without them exchanging numbers for a moment there. The level of expression in Tsukiko kinda skyrocketed in this chapter and that´s so nice, gotta admit that it´s really amusing to see her just getting more confused about everything in every chapter that passes.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I- Is it back?! i hope it is!!