Forum › Renjoh discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, I did say it was implied, not that he was pushy. But yeah, that's fair - we'd need to see more on Hime and the brother's actual relationship to draw any conclusions about this.

That said, if the author ever decides to continue this story (I think all of the other chapters in this anthology are unrelated one-shots?) I expect it to focus on Hime and Ren's relationship instead. Which I'm completely fine with - I'm honestly interested in seeing where it'd go from here.

Yes, it's actually the only 2 chapters on them. The others stories are unrelated.

CaptainMochi
joined May 11, 2015

glad that she stopped, she had some sense.

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

It is always funny to read comments from purity lovers dumboos

joined Jul 23, 2017

Boy i felt so grossed out when Hime said that she did oral to the boyfriend because he was being insistent, and it was doubled because i´m asexual, i just can´t understand why would you do that to someone that´s so obviously against it

Omg i felt so grossed out too. Like every sweet feeling of the previous chapter was negated suddenly. Sometimes girl/woman do suggest cunnilingus for someone who isn't into it too. And it make me wanna puke all the same

I feel mad for Hime, I mean if you realize you like girls/women you dont have to force yourself to be "normal" damn ik that society is cruel but there's no one who can understand you better but yourself. Also its so stupid to think if she was forced to do oral and here Iam thinking she's innocent but shes not though

joined May 10, 2015

People are jumping way too far from "insisted"
Yes it can be a sign of a more abusive relationship but its also something that happens normally as well. Nothing here implies anything was more forceful.

You might not feel like doing something but you will still go through with it to make someone else happy or to placate them.
That's just how human relationships are.

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

they look like sisters

joined Jun 21, 2021

People are jumping way too far from "insisted"
Yes it can be a sign of a more abusive relationship but its also something that happens normally as well. Nothing here implies anything was more forceful.

You might not feel like doing something but you will still go through with it to make someone else happy or to placate them.
That's just how human relationships are.

The thing is, before (when she yelled to not ask him), and after when she was doing the explanation. She looked panicked and there are hints of disgust, as well as embarrassment at what she has done; the lines on her forehead at page 9, and sweat at page ten. So the evidence leans on the abusive relationship side that the other. We have no idea how far the "insist" goes but based on what we can see, she didn't enjoy what she has done.

Also, in the first chapter she has clearly stated that she likes girl, and that she tried and it didn't work out. Based on the first chapter, where she had a hard time admitting the fact, it can be relatively safe to assume that the fact that she was ashamed of it is a factor. But then again, maybe I'm just over thoerizing it. The only way we can see for sure is if the story gets serialized.

last edited at Oct 25, 2021 9:49PM

joined Sep 7, 2021

I get people being grossed out by this and tbf I am but you gotta be realistic, this is what happens with "sloppy seconds sometimes." Still yuck but you can't expect things to always be fantasy like. Kudos to the author for being realistic and honest, even though it doesn't sit well with me.
The unfortunate reality is that some people end up in relationships that aren't true to them because of societal pressures.

last edited at Feb 13, 2022 12:41PM

Valkiria2
joined Jul 13, 2020

Is really annoying to see a lot of people calling hate to something that clearly isn't. People, don´t call hate to every single opinion that's no coincides with you thougs, everyone can have diferent thougs and is fine, we´re human race, not "one mind race". If we all thought alike, world would be plain and boring.
No one is saying: "She's been with a men, what a bi**" We´re no talking about a bi girl with a previous boyfriend(s) (with everything that implies), we're talking about is a lesbian. Not bi, not pan, not whateve, LESBIAN. She had to practice oral sex to his boyfriend because he insisted and she felled presured for fear to losing him, because she could not understand his feelings and differentiate friend's love from couple's love. And then she try to rest importance, like: "C´mon! I not said that i never did anything" But you just said that you're lesbian and never feel anything for mens! If you´re not feel like doing, sex is not sex, is.. No matter how i look at it, it grossed me out, and inside me the story was going well and with this, it just fell down the stairs. Maybe this story is "too real" for me...

To reply you must either login or sign up.