Forum › Himegoto ~The Adult Virgin and The Experienced High Schooler~ discussion

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

There should be bisexual on tags

I don't think it's clear that either of them is bi?

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

this really hits the sweet spot

joined Aug 10, 2018

My ex-boyfriend's little sister can't be this cute !!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Little sister is labeled as "experienced", it's even in the title, rofl, and is even dragging poor "oneechan" to a love hotel like its nbd, but also plainly states this would be her first girlfriend. So at least bi. Not bothered by the lack of tag tho

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

How does this happen, how do you date a person for 3 years when you don't even like him. Actually how do you have so much internalized homophobia that you can't even accept yourself, that is truly a shame if there are people genuinely feeling like that

Um hi yes I spent the first 32 years of my life in the closet and 13 years of that in a het relationship pretending that I was fine with it. Everyone has their reasons and sadly stories like mine especially in my age group are a lot more common than people may realize.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

How does this happen, how do you date a person for 3 years when you don't even like him.

I’m confused. Where was it ever said or demonstrated that she didn’t like her ex? She didn’t love him nor was sexually attracted to him, but that doesn’t mean she didn’t like the guy. He also apparently didn’t have a problem with her not putting out - so to speak - since it seems like she broke up with him and not the other way around. Big bro could be gay or even asexual and thus completely fine with their relationship but she just didn’t feel right in it. There’s all kinds of relationships in the world after all.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

You know, imouto-chan, just 'cause Himeno isn't straight doesn't mean that your oniichan has to be straight. Maybe they are both closeted gays.

In fact, I think the case you made at first was pretty strong. Three years dating a woman like Himeno and never touching her? I don't know many hetero guys who could take that...

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018
GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

You know, imouto-chan, just 'cause Himeno isn't straight doesn't mean that your oniichan has to be straight. Maybe they are both closeted gays.

In fact, I think the case you made at first was pretty strong. Three years dating a woman like Himeno and never touching her? I don't know many hetero guys who could take that...

Oniichan 100% lolicon.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Oniichan 100% lolicon.

joined Sep 13, 2018

"lets have sex"
"daga kotowaru"

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Strangely wholesome.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

That and I'm not sure either one is ready for a physical relationship.

She says she wants to keep things chaste for now

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Little sister is labeled as "experienced", it's even in the title, rofl, and is even dragging poor "oneechan" to a love hotel like its nbd, but also plainly states this would be her first girlfriend. So at least bi. Not bothered by the lack of tag tho

Not to mention she was a brocon in middle-school (until Himeno completely wrecked that).

Though I could play devil's advocate and say that just because she didn't have a girlfriend before doesn't mean she couldn't have had experience with women. She also never said she had a boyfriend before. So we basically can't rule out anything. The only things we do know is that she was a brocon (which doesnt necessarily equate to romantic love actually) and that she had a crush on Himeno for a while (her crying over the fact that Himeno wouldnt be her sister and leave her behind seems to strongly hint at that, as well as her immediate interest in having sex with her).

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

wish we got that hotel and sex scene but still cute

I feel robbed...

Very cute, I'm really enjoying this author's works.

Would of defs been the cherry on top (pun also intended)

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Ohh i love this actually

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Just cuz she is "experienced" it doesn't necessarily mean that she's "experienced" with having sex with boys.
And also, just cuz she would be her first "girlfriend" it doesn't mean that she's isn't "experienced" with girls.

So we can't be completly sure that she's Bi or not.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn that's where it ends? (⋟﹏⋞), oh well..

I'm already working on the sequel.

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Ooo~ I’m so excited! :D

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Im eager for 2nd part

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

So great i can't wait to read the next incoming chapters !

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

This is some mood. So the little sister started out as self-proclaimed brocon, then she got really upset when hime announced that she broke up with her brother 3 years later. Because imouto wanted hime to be her big sister at that point. Still fine here. But then when hime says it's because she's the gay one, imouto immediately wants to bang her? Hell of a jump from just wanting a big sister straight to lover. Not that I mind. It's just ... One hella of a jump

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is some mood. So the little sister started out as self-proclaimed brocon, then she got really upset when hime announced that she broke up with her brother 3 years later. Because imouto wanted hime to be her big sister at that point. Still fine here. But then when hime says it's because she's the gay one, imouto immediately wants to bang her? Hell of a jump from just wanting a big sister straight to lover. Not that I mind. It's just ... One hella of a jump

Well, it's implied to have been a while since Hime and the brother broke up, and Ren only wanted her as a big sister back then. In the present time, it's pretty clear Ren's attracted to her.

I do agree that it does seem a bit sudden for Ren to jump straight to "Let's go to a love hotel!"

last edited at May 11, 2020 7:58PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It will with next chapter.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Imouto could totally be pan.

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

very cuteee nice art stylessss

To reply you must either login or sign up.