Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'll be honest if Izumi made a full commitment on trying to make Nanaki fall in love with her, I would be behind her all the way at this point.

God, I would love a story that just pivoted the assumed end pairing around a love triangle midway through that could be really interesting to see.

I keep thinking there was such a story, but I just can't bring it to mind at the moment. One of those complicated Takemiya Jin things, maybe . . .

Well there is Joou-sama no Eshi technically speaking. It's even a mixed triangle with a guy, but the lesbian ultimately wins the heroine in the end.

Oh, yeah, that one. I was thinking something specifically yuri-only, but I could just be misremembering.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

How do you think the other guests in the hotel feel? Like, they can totally hear the yelling...

Japanese usually ignore this shit

I bet the other guests are actually just listening in on the tea like, "Oh damn she did not."

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

majere posted:

I'll be honest if Izumi made a full commitment on trying to make Nanaki fall in love with her, I would be behind her all the way at this point.

God, I would love a story that just pivoted the assumed end pairing around a love triangle midway through that could be really interesting to see.

It's het and obviously a spoiler but you should give this a read.

Dc571277-4c38-43be-886d-4a3af98af64b%20-%20copia
joined Oct 14, 2019

How do you think the other guests in the hotel feel? Like, they can totally hear the yelling...

Maybe they're not actually yelling, maybe they're whispering-yelling :D

...imagining that made me laugh for some reason.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Finally someone who comes out and states what so many people don't sem to get. "I want to stay friends" does NOT mean "I don't love you, now get out of my life because you make me feel uncomfortable." No, it means "I freaking want to stay friends, wtf did you think I said?!"

Exactly! This was handled perfectly!

joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow! The author did a great job with these two that now I don't give a flying f* to the main couple anymore. Seriously, I would love to see a twitst: Nanaki falling in love with Izumi.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Now that's over. Can we get back to the main couple now?!!? Plz lol

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

D'aww, I like how this was resolved

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Finally someone who comes out and states what so many people don't sem to get. "I want to stay friends" does NOT mean "I don't love you, now get out of my life because you make me feel uncomfortable." No, it means "I freaking want to stay friends, wtf did you think I said?!"

Exactly! This was handled perfectly!

It's a little surprising this seems to be out of the ordinary as it's what I would expect from most reasonable, mature people who are friends.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Now that's over. Can we get back to the main couple now?!!? Plz lol

X2. I've almost lost interest in this manga because it's been ages since we had any interaction between the two mains. The Izumi story is fine, but I feel like there should have been some Nanaki and Kurokawa scenes in between for a breather.

Also I've seen the raws of the next chapter and again Izumi with Kurokawa's friend, and still no Nanaki x Kurokawa. It's getting annoying

last edited at May 8, 2020 4:41PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

No.

cerocincocero
joined May 11, 2018

Still no kurokawa.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Hell yes.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yippie-Ki-Yay!

joined Dec 5, 2019

what an amazing chapter, izumi as pretty as ever dealt another critical hit on poor Iro

things are looking promissing going forward for both couples

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Finally setting sail here. Main two are basically over, we probably will get a confession then happy ending with useless drama in between, but I'm super excited to see how this two will go and interact now since they are by far more interesting to me than main two, at least by this point.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Izumi x Iroha lets fucking gooooooo

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

It's basically pairing the spares, but I'm surprisingly not against this. Iroha's kind of a small animal, and her cuteness matches Izumi's coolness. Fun pairing, I suppose.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

At least someone isn't dense or useless like the main characters. How Yuri would be easier if the MCs were as levelheaded as the side characters.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I'm A-Ok with this development.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Based

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Eroha

bruh why cant these two just be the main couple now, it's been forever since we saw anything between kurokawa and nanaki

joined Mar 30, 2020

Now they’re gonna explore the side couple’s love story instead of the main one? this has been dragging since forever and it just keeps going.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's not like this came out of nowhere. The two of them have been shipteased for a while now.
Fujishiro was very important in this arc already, so we just need more focus on Kurokawa again. I think the screen time balance until now has been pretty fair.

To reply you must either login or sign up.