Forum › Posts by nims

joined Mar 30, 2020

YEEES, finally it’s back! oh my Fuko is a twitter e-girl star, I have already seen the raws of the following chapters but i’m excited to actually understand what the hell is going on. Fuko best girl either way though!

joined Mar 30, 2020

I liked her background story and how there’s no lies in her relationships. I’m really hoping the black haired girl doesn’t end up acting pathetic and begging her to be with her only. I would much more enjoy it if she continues to make the blondie feel “irritated” until she experiences jealousy first hand for the first time.

joined Mar 30, 2020

and fuck that blonde bitch!

joined Mar 30, 2020

Saki giving major gay vibes this chapter. Queerbatron 3000

joined Mar 30, 2020

What an ass ending jfc. I want to feel bad for Nacchan’s husband but he decided to stay with her despite knowing she had feelings for someone else. As for Nacchan she’s the only character I can say I dislike, Kyouko and Ruriko did drag other people into their issues but at least they realized they were wrong and let those people go. Nacchan on the other hand is being plain unfair to her husband and the way she left Kyouko was also quite unfair. From the start and till the end she remained self centered and selfish.

joined Mar 30, 2020

There’s one more chapter left right? I really hope it focuses on Kyouko because she’s the only character I care about right now, I wish she could get a girlfriend and be happy.

joined Mar 30, 2020

Plotwise this is so much better than the author’s previous work, I’m kinda shocked. I’m rooting for the cheating lesbians! Nanase can choke, I wish Yuni broke up with her right away but i doubt it will be that easy.

joined Mar 30, 2020

I guess the story is building up this way to spice things up but I can’t help getting annoying by the mc, she’s getting in the way of her past self?? cucking herself instead of helping to get together with the senpai. If her future self gets together with the senpai and one day she just gets back to the future it would have been all for nothing.

joined Mar 30, 2020

It’s kind of annoying seeing her getting jealous and pussyblocking her younger self, she has this chance to fix things for her senpai and her own but she just wants to get touchy with her? dumb.

joined Mar 30, 2020

Interesting, I hope this doesn’t end in a polyamory because I’m not liking the actual girlfriend so far... but that might change in the future.

joined Mar 30, 2020

God bless Kishi and you Chads

joined Mar 30, 2020

Now they’re gonna explore the side couple’s love story instead of the main one? this has been dragging since forever and it just keeps going.

joined Mar 30, 2020

Nothing in the tags warned me this would be sad and I’m feeling attacked right now.

joined Mar 30, 2020

Am I tripping or are the names wrong in some pages, they say Mizuki instead of Yukawa and so... or am I just reading it wrong?
It’s nice to see Chads translating this though!

joined Mar 30, 2020

You guys are talking about their relationship based on 12 translated chapters and there’s literally 37 chapters out, obviously their feelings grew and they fell deeper for each other, also a lot of things happened.

joined Mar 30, 2020

Always nice to see more Tmfly uploaded, her works are always nice to read.

I like this one-shot sequel, it means that they are still (very) close, even if they aren't dating anymore. Maybe FWB? If they both enjoy it, there isn't any problem with it.

Well since we haven't a chapter in year, it's kinda to know if there is no connection.

There are like 34 chapters in Japanese, but only 12 translated here. The manga it's quite good, but there's not direct connection with this one shot.
But if you want an spoiler from the manga... It's quite bittersweet. Filler.... filler.... filler.... filler.... and doesn't seem it's going to have a good ending for both, but we can hope... filler... filler...

Oh i didnt know that. Where can i find the raws?

https://www.manhuaren.com/manhua-yaowohenijiaowangyebushibuxing/?from=/manhua-baihe/

joined Mar 30, 2020

Seeing Saeko’s roots completely dyed makes me sad and is this really unrelated to the story? because by the raws this sort of turn of events looks very possible