Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

I love the attention the side characters are getting they deserve it

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

It feels like my heart has been broken and put down together, the things yuri can do to one..

joined Apr 6, 2013

My wounds from the last few chapters have been healed

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I bet Iroha and Izumi starts going out at some point and that's what makes the main pair think "oh, shit, we can be like that too".

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I bet Iroha and Izumi starts going out at some point and that's what makes the main pair think "oh, shit, we can be like that too".

Not a hard bet.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

goood luck iroha

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

It was a bit predictable and cliche in a "Pair the Spares" kind of way for Iroha and Izumi to (eventually?) get together, but honestly I found it sweet so I don't mind at all. I'm looking forward to where this goes.

It is a bit funny that both of them are more "aware" of their feelings than the actual main couple (that Izumi knows she's a lesbian and that Iroha knows she's in love with Izumi).

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

It was a bit predictable and cliche in a "Pair the Spares" kind of way for Iroha and Izumi to (eventually?) get together, but honestly I found it sweet so I don't mind at all. I'm looking forward to where this goes.

It is a bit funny that both of them are more "aware" of their feelings than the actual main couple (that Izumi knows she's a lesbian and that Iroha knows she's in love with Izumi).

Frankly I like when stories do it. More often than not it seems stories are in some kind of romance exclusion zone where only the main protagonist and heroine are allowed to form a pairing and everyone else is just left hanging even if they have unresolved attachments or what have you. I'd rather see a failed love bloom somewhere else than have the character just vocally get over it and never speak of it again.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

What was with the tone change? This read like an extra with the ".5" missing from the chapter. I get how this could be Iroha's style, but I'm not reading this story for her or Izumi. (I'll concede the dad scenes were cute though.)

I hope this arc is closing soon. I vaguely recall feeling that Kurokawa is lagging in development, but now she's just part of the back drop. Let's get back to the regular programming please.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

I dont care if this is cliche
GO FOR IT IROHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I like where this is going

85ebc503-1762-4c99-b946-22c7061bdf7b
joined Mar 22, 2018

I haven't seen much of Kurokawa nowadays

joined Jun 5, 2015

Totally support iroha and izumi. Lol cliche but still so cute. Hahahaha

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

That was one of my favorite realizations of love in a while lol

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Probably not? I mean, Nanaki is aware that girls can have romantic feelings for each other, because, you know, Izumi did confess to her and everything, and she made it pretty explicit that she meant love in that kind of way. So they don't need to break the "oh, two girls can date each other" barrier.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Is Kurokawa still the MC? Lol.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I knew it hehehehe andher dad was right

last edited at May 12, 2020 1:22AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Is Kurokawa still the MC? Lol.

Was she ever? I am nearly 99% certain that Fujishiro is the MC and Kurokawa is just the one whose persepctive we followed at first.

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Uh-oh, the uselessbians are multiplying!

Take your time, Iroha.

Download3fc7cc27_ulated_2f0_2fdcim_2fscreenshots_2fscreenshot_20180201-102407_2_2_2_2
joined Mar 6, 2018

Was it necessary to put this specific chapter about the budding romance between side characters, right at this point of the plot? I'm 100% all for the pair but come on. Before the Izumi issue, we had Fujishiro starting to realize her feelings and we're not gonna follow up on that? I'm fine with this chapter but can the author seriously not put this after more development with the damn main characters. I seriously want to be excited for Izumi x Iroha, but I came in this chapter expecting just a TINY bit of progression with Fujishiro and Kurokawa.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Was it necessary to put this specific chapter about the budding romance between side characters, right at this point of the plot? I'm 100% all for the pair but come on. Before the Izumi issue, we had Fujishiro starting to realize her feelings and we're not gonna follow up on that? I'm fine with this chapter but can the author seriously not put this after more development with the damn main characters. I seriously want to be excited for Izumi x Iroha, but I came in this chapter expecting just a TINY bit of progression with Fujishiro and Kurokawa.

I think that if it was .5 chapter like the one where they were playing, it will have been fine but here it's an entire chapter focus on Iroha, which frankly was more of a gag character in the trip and it's at least abit strange. Whole arc was about Izumi coming to an end with her feelings for Fujishiro and Fujishiro realizing her feelings for Kurokawa, I hope at least. I understand we need to blow some steam but come on. It's a bit of dragging. I will be honest that couldn't reallybe happy for Izumi because well, i don't care about Iroha at all since she arrive. She is like Nene from Citrus, even a bit more annoying.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I think that if it was .5 chapter like the one where they were playing, it will have been fine but here it's an entire chapter focus on Iroha, which frankly was more of a gag character in the trip and it's at least abit strange. Whole arc was about Izumi coming to an end with her feelings for Fujishiro and Fujishiro realizing her feelings for Kurokawa, I hope at least. I understand we need to blow some steam but come on. It's a bit of dragging. I will be honest that couldn't reallybe happy for Izumi because well, i don't care about Iroha at all since she arrive. She is like Nene from Citrus, even a bit more annoying.

I don't mind Iroha, neither do I find her annoying, but the timing to develop her and Izumi is not right.
I just hope next chapter the author finally jumps into the main pairing and not continue with these two.
Wonder if the author is out of ideas for the main pairing, that's why they delay it so much.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What are you talking about? Fujishiro's realization has already been diverted to friendship during Izumi's confession chapters. There is not going to be any extreme progress from that.

90% of this manga was about Fujishiro and Kurokawa's relationship and suddenly everyone jumps at the author for doing a side-arc of just 4 chapters.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Izumi, stop looking and acting just like a BL hero! You're bewitching Iroha!

"Akazawa Iroha (17) has found her first love."

Oops, too late.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Well as Fujishiro said, Izumi smiling with a face like that is unfair.

... Or something like that

Now, KISS!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.