Forum › Your Everything discussion

85ebc503-1762-4c99-b946-22c7061bdf7b
joined Mar 22, 2018

already knew what was gonna happen when i saw pg 203 fk no pls

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Well they're not going to have any incest babies, and it's not like they're sisters in any social/relationship sense, so I don't really see a problem unless it bothers them.

It reminds me of the sisters in Fire Emblem Fates; Is it weirder to romantically pursue a relationship with your "blood sister" who you never knew about and never met before, or with a genetically unrelated sister who you were raised with and think of as family?

joined Feb 24, 2019

Glad to see that most don't care that much about the incest happening and don't really consider it a problem at all. I won't repeat what others have said on that, but I do want to say I am hyped for some new Kuwabara. Tankobu is one of my all-time favorites, so I look forward to seeing what other stories we'll get from this author. Of course, more Tankobu would be welcome as well.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

Well they're not going to have any incest babies, and it's not like they're sisters in any social/relationship sense, so I don't really see a problem unless it bothers them.

It reminds me of the sisters in Fire Emblem Fates; Is it weirder to romantically pursue a relationship with your "blood sister" who you never knew about and never met before, or with a genetically unrelated sister who you were raised with and think of as family?

I would definitely say it is weirder to pursue a relationship with a non related sibling than a blood related sister you never knew you had. Especially if you dont find out until after you start the relationship

brimstone_cat
joined Jul 1, 2019

just saying, citrus. there is a whole ass series about two step sisters falling in love, and how (almost) nothing's wrong about it.
surely, this was heartbreaking, but i think there could be a good end for these two

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

just saying, citrus. there is a whole ass series about two step sisters falling in love, and how (almost) nothing's wrong about it.
surely, this was heartbreaking, but i think there could be a good end for these two

yes, fall in love then bang.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Could be that when the Dad remarried, the woman he married already had a child from a previous one. If that's the case, then they could finally breathe.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Could be that when the Dad remarried, the woman he married already had a child from a previous one. If that's the case, then they could finally breathe.

I can't honestly see how much of a difference that would make.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That goes from Incest to Pseudo-Incest

joined Dec 22, 2016

OK, I don't surprise for the ending like this and it wide open so leave it to my imagination lol

joined Nov 21, 2018

It wouldn't. I think a lot of people are overlooking the feeling of abandonment that Hibari must be feeling. Even if Maki wasn't her father's child and blood-related to her, the fact that her dad never contacted her while living with another family and raising another girl wouldn't go away.

last edited at May 7, 2020 11:15AM

joined Jun 30, 2016

That bastard of a father, not even once she visited her first daugther, not only that, he was in the same town! glad he died.

last edited at May 7, 2020 11:20AM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Then. that will be another twist where non-mentioned of tag "incest" is probably right.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I just hope this has a second part or something

Also what does incest even matter here, they're strangers, only blood relation which they didn't even know and also they're same gender I dunno why it would trigger disgust from people.

last edited at May 7, 2020 12:26PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

Noooooooooo I want more. Actually I’m really not into like incest or step sisters or whatever but this is actually interesting

joined Jun 12, 2019

Honestly I’d prefer that. No blood relation whatsoever. Still kinda fucked up he never went to visit his other daughter ever..

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

That goes from Incest to Pseudo-Incest

If you wanna get technical, okay, but does it actually matter? As people have said before, there's no issue with power imbalance, since they're strangers, and no worries about the increased risk of recessive genetic diseases in children.

Honestly the only situation I can see in which being blood related would matter to this couple is if one of them needed an organ transplant and the other volunteered as a donor. Other than that, why would you care about the genetics?

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Double plot twist: they really aren't related and everything was actually a coincidence.

joined Sep 19, 2019

tfw when I've read so much yuri incest on this site that the twist didn't even register on my radar

I'm not sure if becoming this desensitised to incest is a good thing or bad thing lol

joined Sep 13, 2018

better done than citrus , it was a good twist with good foreshadowing.
I would actually read a sequel to this about the other girl finding out.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I'm just glad Maki wasn't a ghost or something. Creepy abandoned amusement park yuri ghosts seems like a thing I've read about before.

Someone mentioned the visual novel Love Ribbon, which I would recommend to anyone who liked this story, as it's pretty much this just expanded.

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

INCEST is WINCEST

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Honestly this is like the test case for moral incest. There is no chance for any genetic problems in their children, nor is there any power imbalance at work considering they didn't know they were half-sisters before they started dating

I think this sums it up.

Also, to people complaining about the lack of an incest tag: Dynasty mods oppose tags that spoil major plot twists, with the sole exception of very triggering material such as rape. This has been discussed in the past regarding other similar stories (check the forum thread on Marionette by Takemiya Jin) and their decision is final. So no use complaining about it here.

^this

joined Dec 20, 2013

It's not like they can have kids, and they didn't grow up together either, so there isn't really a problem.

That aside, hooray! New Kuwabara! I hope this is just as great as Tankobu!

Actually, there is one : Society.
No matter how you can accept it, and beyond the genetical risks, peoples are arsholes... If they hear about it. and thrust me, they will, they always do. it's not a matter of "if", only "when", You're life becomes hell. for this reason alone, Incest IS a problem. because it means you always have to face someone's judgement. Like homosexuality, but worse, since the chance for you to find a soul comprehensive or tolerating you are far lesser.

To reply you must either login or sign up.