Martha!

NewtMarshmallow
29216120_985796631584578_7844572378056777434_n
joined Nov 5, 2017

Bruh

joined May 7, 2020

People who abandoned their children only to have other children are the worst

joined May 20, 2013

The focus made the twist very obvious from the moment Maki was down the next day. (There is a live action film about step-sisters falling in love and after finding out going to look for their father together. I don't remember the title, though.) My real problems with the one-shot are how and where it ends, leaving way too much open for the readers to fill in towards any sort of resolution. (Plus not asking about the other's father is more careless than considerate when there is such a big coincidence and someone doesn't know anything about the life of hers. I also sometimes wonder if I happen to have any half-siblings.)

Edit:

I want to put in my own interpretation on this one shot. I don't think the girl is really worried ...

That's certainly part of it, and thanks for pointing it out. There just isn't anything conclusive about any of her, or rather, their feelings in the long run...

last edited at May 7, 2020 3:13AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

Wonder if this is how Luke felt when he realized Leia was his sister

ALSO I don't want the hilarious tragedy of the ending to make me forget, what in the fuck is HOT Lemonade?? is that a real thing? Does it taste good?

last edited at May 7, 2020 3:14AM

joined Aug 14, 2017

I don't care about nothing else in this predictable manga and yes I made an account to comment after lurking here for YEARS but why is there HOT LEMONADE?! Has that always been a thing? I can't focus on anything else. Was that really in the original translation? Does hot lemonade even taste good? So many questions...

Yes, hot lemonade (and hot bottled drinks in general) are a thing in Japan. Vending machines typically sell both hot (あったかい) and cold (つめたい) drinks, marked with red and blue respectively. Some convenience stores (not consistent across chains) will also have a hot beverage case alongside the normal beverage coolers as well.

http://www.city.izu.shizuoka.jp/media/01050401_jpg_20191118_radC242F.jpg

last edited at May 7, 2020 3:15AM

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

The co-worker was right. You now have a little sister...

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

It's not a problem that you're siblings because you're both women. It is sad that her dad never came to see her because he had a family with Maki's mom though. So that might be a problem to having a relationship. That would be a strain.

joined Dec 28, 2019

The co-workers foreshadowing though-
Goddamn did not expect that twist at the ending. It was a good read though, I enjoyed it. I really hope to see a sequel of this

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

just when they have find solace in each other, Hibari is shocked to find that she's in love with her half-sister. :(

joined Apr 6, 2013

I don't care about nothing else in this predictable manga and yes I made an account to comment after lurking here for YEARS but why is there HOT LEMONADE?! Has that always been a thing? I can't focus on anything else. Was that really in the original translation? Does hot lemonade even taste good? So many questions...

Yes, hot lemonade (and hot bottled drinks in general) are a thing in Japan. Vending machines typically sell both hot (あったかい) and cold (つめたい) drinks, marked with red and blue respectively. Some convenience stores (not consistent across chains) will also have a hot beverage case alongside the normal beverage coolers as well.

http://www.city.izu.shizuoka.jp/media/01050401_jpg_20191118_radC242F.jpg

I stop at room temperature, if its hot into the garbage it goes

joined Jan 6, 2018

Uh..... I don’t like incest...

It's your own problem

Yes it’s my problem, and your point?

27d2e23fe14fd0f860e6378756c09f8f
joined Mar 30, 2020

Alvg we

joined Jan 6, 2018

Uh..... I don’t like incest...

Me too so what?

Well, I just simply made a comment that I don’t like incest lol

joined Oct 10, 2016

So Citrus but more drama and secrets. Huh.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lol about the twist.

When I saw them piling up death flags, I was expecting a truck or something.

But not that.

last edited at May 7, 2020 3:44AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, that was contrived. Might make for an okay series, but it's pretty underbaked as-is

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Predictible plot but still interesting. This really needs a sequal. This reminds of a visual novel I played long ago called Love Ribbon where two blood-related sisters fall in love before knowing they were related. I actually don't mind incest in fiction works but irl it would be disgusting tbh, but I wonder if such a coincidence would actually happen IRL and would the feelings of love disappear because of the fact they are related?

I love this author, I NEED more Kuwabara-sensei

joined Mar 8, 2019

I hope it’s not a one shot! Such potential for a series. I want to see how Maki will react when she finds out. How they’ll navigate through their relationship. It might not change how they feel but outside interference will definitely play a role to hinder their romance.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Ummm, why isn't this a series again? This WINCEST is totally acceptable.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I already predicted they’re half siblings the moment Maki said her father died. Hmm... I’m contemplating if I should like this incest thing between them but well their blossoming love for each other is so regretting to throw away. I wonder if Hibari is up to tell Maki? Give sequel.

last edited at May 7, 2020 3:59AM

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

It crossed my mind the moment she said her dad died too... I didnt think the author would actually go through it.

Lol one of those where the lesbians aren't useless but they turn out yo be sisters

joined Nov 27, 2016

I’m contemplating if I should like this incest thing between them but well their blossoming love for each other is so regretting to throw away.

Im in the same boat.
Damn. What a good read.

last edited at May 7, 2020 4:32AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

My feeling at the start

My feeling at pg 208

My feeling at the end

To reply you must either login or sign up.