YES

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Working every day...!?

joined Jan 22, 2015

That is some great cover art.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

A shame the author had to replace the cast for the new season. Manga characters just demand too much pay nowadays.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Love evrything is see on this chapter

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

A shame the author had to replace the cast for the new season. Manga characters just demand too much pay nowadays.

inb4 they'll quickly be shown to live in the same neighbourhood and even frequently cross paths with the previous volume's MCs, with whom they regularly alternate in who gets the spotlight.

last edited at Apr 11, 2020 8:55AM

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

These new characters should be fun

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Was this a side story? It was cute.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Looking at the raws they are a regular couple from now on and Iori has a connection to the editor, college friends if google translate is to be trusted.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oooo new characters. How good is fusoroi no renri, always an easy read with sorta plot and cute..... also on the more imouto bandwagon

Lol

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

It looks like they're playing some kind of weird FPS spinoff of FFXIV.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

can't remember who these two are, will have to re read.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Is Heke a super space cadet or does editor have a voice changer like Detective Conan's built into her headset? Moshi Moshi?

Oki
joined Mar 21, 2018

They really be cute tho

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

That moment when you read the entire series in one night just so you can understand the context behind this recent chapter :'D

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^and then you realize that you only needed to read the previous chapter

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

A word to the scanlators (assuming they read this thread): Please don't stress over frequent releases. Take care of yourselves first and foremost, especially with what's going on right now. We're all very grateful for the work you do and only want the best for you, so take all the time you need. Your wellbeing is what matters most.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

First Nishio Shiori and now Mikanuji. What is up with manga writers imagining manga fans worshipping their favorite writers as gods?

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

@SushiKnight Thank you for your kind words. We will try to bring updates as often as we can, but yes, I make sure everyone who works with me only works when they are able to. Many of our members live in very different situations, so sometimes that makes them unavailable for some periods of time. We apologize for when we have gaps in releases, but know we are trying our best. We want everyone to be able to enjoy the series we enjoy too!
I will make sure your message is shared with the group. Thank you!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That last panel says a lot about this whole series... :D

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

^and then you realize that you only needed to read the previous chapter

cri

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Had to re-read these last to chapters to notice but how the hell has she not noticed her editor and her friend are the same person? They we're literally on voice coms seconds ago. Is she disguising her voice some how?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

We went from super fluffy comedy to some dark shit real quick.

In the first chapter she says he was beat up by her parent? does that mean current guardian since her biological parents are both deceased?

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

We went from super fluffy comedy to some dark shit real quick.

In the first chapter she says he was beat up by her parent? does that mean current guardian since her biological parents are both deceased?

We don't actually know which of the girls has the murderous mother backstory, the phrasing leaves it ambiguous whether she's telling Minami that she read the file or confiding her own backstory to bond over.

Personally I suspect the latter considering we know Nakano (the girl who read the file) has a legal guardian instead of parents.

...Is it weird that I find the last page with the three panels of them bonding some of the most adorable in the manga? I mean I know she's still an abusive jerk who totally needs the tough love she's getting right now, but they both really needed each other and despite how it eventually got violent I feel like getting together was the best thing that could've happened to them even though the relationship now is at a point where it either has to end or change drastically.

To reply you must either login or sign up.