Forum › Ayame 14 discussion

joined Jul 26, 2018

does anyone know where I can read the RAWs?

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Okay I'm all for Sango x Ayame, but have they even really interacted that much at all in this series?

i thought the same thing, but i think they knew each other previously? like maybe they grew up together and then sango moved away and came back during this pivotal moment in ayame's sexual development. although, i do wish they had more moments.. like, separate from the other girls. but that could be a plus because ayame was reacting to the others out of horny teenager thirst, where as now, she needs something/someone more specific to satisfy her needs. in this case, sango still gets it goin for her, while the others do not.

either way, im exited to see the turn out, sad theres only a couple chapters left ;-; i feel like i grew up with these characters..

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 12:42PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

i thought the same thing, but i think they knew each other previously? like maybe they grew up together and then sango moved away and came back during this pivotal moment in ayame's sexual development.

Ya it's mentioned right in the first chapter.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

i thought the same thing, but i think they knew each other previously? like maybe they grew up together and then sango moved away and came back during this pivotal moment in ayame's sexual development.

yes, im aware, but we still dont know the extent of their previous relationship, as we havent seen any of it. thats what i was getting at. sorry for the confusion.

joined Mar 25, 2020

yes, im aware, but we still dont know the extent of their previous relationship, as we havent seen any of it. thats what i was getting at. sorry for the confusion.

We havent seen much, yes but it's been subtly shown. Ayame was jealous of Sango being hit on by boys and even got agitated by it. She became more content when Sango kissed her cheek. Sango also seems closer to her on a more personal level seeing how she worries about Ayame and was innocently scared when Ayame yelled her, thinking their friendship was in jeopardy. Ayame would also talk of Sango but these are usually small comments about their past or Sango's attractiveness with boys.
I think the artist really must've been trying to make this subtle with the small comments Ayame would make about her and their past together and also how they would look at each other sometimes. It's somewhat cute how subtle this romance was..

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 7:04PM

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Sango just discovering a (w)hole new world with her finger, just like that and she likes it

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

Yeah Sango, that's what you do if you think your friend pissed herself. You stick your finger into her mankobitch.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's also mentionated in chapter 6

Aich, I can wait for you to read the last chapter xDDD best ending ever.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The boners don't go away just because you fucked. Now they're only going to get worse.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Well, you can buy them on the Pixiv manga app.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

They're pretty easy to search for, but it shouldn't be too long before the final chapter + extras are done.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

We havent seen much, yes but it's been subtly shown. Ayame was jealous of Sango being hit on by boys and even got agitated by it. She became more content when Sango kissed her cheek. Sango also seems closer to her on a more personal level seeing how she worries about Ayame and was innocently scared when Ayame yelled her, thinking their friendship was in jeopardy. Ayame would also talk of Sango but these are usually small comments about their past or Sango's attractiveness with boys.
I think the artist really must've been trying to make this subtle with the small comments Ayame would make about her and their past together and also how they would look at each other sometimes. It's somewhat cute how subtle this romance was..

WELP. Time to reread this. Ugh... Brain can you keep everything fresh in your memory at all times? K thanks.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Wow...

joined May 31, 2019

Coz yer a harem protagonist Ayame!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

OK. friend goals?

Also I realize Sango is happy-go-lucky and Ayame's childhood friend, but i'm trying to figure out if Sango is really an airhead or just playing the part of one because she either ditz'd her way into having sex with Ayame or played it off extra smooth.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Alright that's a little bit too much progress too fast for me

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

According to this, there's only one chapter to go and the series will be complete. (Well, one chappie plus intermission and postscript — if somebody translates them.)

I wonder what's with that title: "Onanie and the Sitai" I doubt it has anything to do with Sith Lords, so... just a case of Japlish? lol

joined Jun 30, 2019

Kinda feels weird to go from soft core erotic stuff to s*x? Maybe it’s just me but I think the pacing was weird, still a good series though ( ・∇・)

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

According to this, there's only one chapter to go and the series will be complete. (Well, one chappie plus intermission and postscript — if somebody translates them.)

I wonder what's with that title: "Onanie and the Sitai" I doubt it has anything to do with Sith Lords, so... just a case of Japlish? lol

It's literally, and I mean LITERALLY, an onani party xDDDDD onanism = masturbation in case somebody didn't know it.
The last 3 pages are PERFECT. The best ending this serie could had. Sorry for those who expect it to have romance. Too bad, onani wins. They know less than adults but more than kids

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

The focus of this story was always about Ayame’s sexual self-discovery and learning, and what seems to be a budding romance with Sango is framed as a part of that, rather than in other stories where you usually see the opposite. I really love that the author was able to drop in such small but evocative clues that you could feel this direction made sense and had context while keeping them short enough that the focus remained on... well, Ayame being a horny teenager and all the things that came with that.

Also how, on top of being sexually charged in a way that isn’t just fun but also helps you get into the mindset of unfamiliar, exciting, nervous sexual energy that characterizes this stage of life—thereby letting you get into the head of the protagonist—Amano Shuninta also has the writing skill and the drawn-from-life creativity to put together an interesting story so that it’s not just fun shorts like, say, Hino-san no Baka, but is actually an exploration of the exploration of sexuality as seen through Ayame. Really really love this manga, it’s fantastic and original and I can’t wait to see what comes next.

last edited at Mar 26, 2020 1:49AM

joined Mar 25, 2020

The focus of this story was always about Ayame’s sexual self-discovery and learning, and what seems to be a budding romance with Sango is framed as a part of that, rather than in other stories where you usually see the opposite. I really love that the author was able to drop in such small but evocative clues that you could feel this direction made sense and had context while keeping them short enough that the focus remained on... well, Ayame being a horny teenager and all the things that came with that.

Also how, on top of being sexually charged in a way that isn’t just fun but also helps you get into the mindset of unfamiliar, exciting, nervous sexual energy that characterizes this stage of life—thereby letting you get into the head of the protagonist—Amano Shuninta also has the writing skill and the drawn-from-life creativity to put together an interesting story so that it’s not just fun shorts like, say, Hino-san no Baka, but is actually an exploration of the exploration of sexuality as seen through Ayame. Really really love this manga, it’s fantastic and original and I can’t wait to see what comes next.

I can't wait too. I always kinda enjoyed how funny this manga with its comedy and the characters' strange behaviour and Ayame's development throughout. The author really fleshed this out well despite me thinking it was just a funny lewd comedy manga.

last edited at Mar 26, 2020 2:42AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Ah Ayame, your still weird, because your a horny teenager. That's all. You know hormones, body going through all kinds of changes, having strange new urges, and all of that. You can't do jack about it, so stock up on hand lotion and tissues for those lonely nights, and sit back and enjoy the ride.

Edit: Ha hahaha I'm a natural at this sagely advice thing. Maybe I'll get a job at a middle school as a councillor, or something.

last edited at Mar 26, 2020 3:22AM

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

Well...that happenned in the most forced way possible

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ayame 14 had sex on chapter 14.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Is Ayume a natural? She's pickin up babes left right and centre! This chapter made me happy that slutty gyaru didn't bust em in her while "messing (3P!) around"

To reply you must either login or sign up.