Forum › Ayame 14 discussion

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmm... I dunno..she likes masturbation more than sex?..that is the ending?..then they all gather to masturbate? I LOVE Amano Shuninta but this is def not gonna be on my favorite list. anyway it was sort of ok.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hmm... I dunno..she likes masturbation more than sex?..that is the ending?..then they all gather to masturbate?

At no point does she ever say that she likes masturbating more than sex. It's just that sex makes the masturbation even better. (Plus masturbation technique makes up a fair chunk of lesbian sex practises anyway).

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

At no point does she ever say that she likes masturbating more than sex. It's just that sex makes the masturbation even better. (Plus masturbation technique makes up a fair chunk of lesbian sex practices anyway).

Truue

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Female tentacles ftw!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Rushed as it may be, this ending is pretty good. I believe it's pretty clear they all had sex, and then Ayame hosted a Ted talk on masturbation. Feels appropriate for the series., which is kind of like a love letter to masturbation, friendship, and sex.

It's a relief to see it translated to completion, btw. Major props to the scanlators.

joined May 25, 2020

i read the first two pages and.... nope thanks

i like lolis but 14 ? what tag do they belong to

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

This is amazing. So funny and happy!

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 9:06PM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Was that an orgy ending? Looool. Well at least it was funny all the way till the end. Unlike her other manga feelings we all must endure where the MC's partner literally got ntr'd and she was all fine with it.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That was good Until the ending

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

i read the first two pages and.... nope thanks

i like lolis but 14 ? what tag do they belong to

If we are being technical thats exactly what a Lolita complex is about

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I rlly loved it, but it got so lost at the end Xd

Well, the whole manga is stupid and it knows, but really ? skskmzkad arg
When Ayana stopped being a perv and ""realized""(and I write that with extras " 'cause it looks like it had no use for the story other than that weird ass end) that she liked Sango, I started to feel that the story was starting to treat itself a bit more seriously, that the character would finally like... grow out of it? that she'd have a mature perspective on it? but... -nope-, it went down as fast as it went up...

last edited at Jul 30, 2021 11:36AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That was good Until the ending

As in at the point the twosome went quadro

To reply you must either login or sign up.