Forum › Ayame 14 discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Mutual masturbation foursome. I didn't have any of this in my youth. Smh... I realize I missed on a lot.

Nice ending I say. And perfectly in line with Shuninta's goal from the beginning: Ayame's discovery of sexuality.

They are too young to understand feelings of eternal love or somesuch. They only understand that their bodies crave for something.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Why would it end with a "I love masturbation" if they had sex instead of msturbation party :<

Indeed, why would a series about a heroine masturbating end with the heroine saying something about masturbation?

But srsly, I'm pretty sure the last page isn't supposed to take place directly after all the toothbrush sex. It's just a silly quote to bookend the series. Although the back of the tank does use the phrase "harem no onanii" which I find hilarious.

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 6:57AM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

uh...
UH???

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Why would it end with a "I love masturbation" if they had sex instead of msturbation party :<

Indeed, why would a series about a heroine masturbating end with the heroine saying something about masturbation?

You're missing the part "will open a new door with their own hands". They asked for sex, she showed them something better.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She broke the panda... :D

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Seriously though, discovering her sexuality? Her body’s craving for something? Like, is there anyone with anything even CLOSE to what was happening in Ayame’s head? And her life??? I’m pretty sure this story was more unrealistic than Harry Potter. So...wasn’t really enjoyable for me. Hope Shuninta will make something normal next time.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Pandachan to the rescue again...and then sudden retirement.
Not bad for Masturbatory Lives of Middle School Girls.

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

hahaha, i'm shooketh

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I don't agree with the people saying she and Sango don't stay together. To me, it just looks like they've got more of an open relationship going with their friends.

Hehe, I assume you have already read chapter 15 in MangaDex, then?

I'm totally with you on this one. The matter of which is better -- sex, lone masturbation, or collective masturbation with your homegirls -- remains open to debate... but love is not just about orgasms, and I do believe that, when it comes to true love, Ayame's otp is Sango. Sure, Ayame has a place in her heart for everyone (Kagari, Shinobu, even Fukuyama), but Sango is special.

I agree with everyone who said this is Best Ending Ever, and I agree with you two about Ayame and Sango. They are special to each other, even after Ayame organized a polyamorous maturbation club. After all, she got her enlightenment from the panda they used to ride as children. A symbol of their bond, that panda's been teaching lessons in onanism to Ayame since forever... and the one in ch15 was the final lesson, lol.

And since we are on the subject of the panda:

Btw, Panda-san is done for, but I'm sure she has no regrets. What a way to go! ♡ ♡ ♡ It's now an established fact that Ayame's orgasm has the sheer power of a buster launcher attack by the Knight of Gold MH piloted by Amaterasu and Lachesis, hahaha.

Only when White Rose mentioned the clouds in the sky and the effect of Ayame's energy beam I understood the reference. That oldie used to be popular in anime clubs, but it's been a very long time since then.

Start watching from 3:30.

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 2:33PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

"is very slimy"

SCIENCE, bitches!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I started reading this series in 2014. It was love at first sight. I've been waiting for six years that somebody would complete the scanlation. And, at last, the time has come! I can read the whole of Ayame 14 in English now! I'm soooooo happy!

Thanks to the translators, editors, and everyone who worked on this masterpiece!!!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait its finished?! I've read this years ago I didn't expect for it to update (ó﹏ò。)

Edit: So far I remember that there's no romance or anything ... is it?

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 3:34PM

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

I loved this serie, but Ayame's dreams are the very best.
We need a whole volume with more dreams.

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

It's probably my personal taste but man, Ayame has such a beautiful face. I really can't think of many characters as pretty as her.

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 5:20PM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Aunt Beast from A Wrinkle in Time?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think I saw Space Adventure Cobra there.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sus-lik posted:

Seriously though, discovering her sexuality? Her body’s craving for something? Like, is there anyone with anything even CLOSE to what was happening in Ayame’s head? And her life??? I’m pretty sure this story was more unrealistic than Harry Potter. So...wasn’t really enjoyable for me. Hope Shuninta will make something normal next time.

Normal... I don't think this word means what you think it means.

joined Mar 28, 2020

Nya-chan posted:

I think I saw Space Adventure Cobra there.

Cobra references are always a plus

joined Mar 28, 2020

Sus-lik posted:

And heeeeere comes the fun police

A. Nobody ever reads/watches this shit for realism and fiction was never meant to be 100% realistic to begin with, it'd be boring if it was

And B. Amano Shuninta doesn't do normal, pretty much everything she's done has been weird as hell and bonkers in some way and if you want normal, you probably shouldn't be reading any of Amano Shuninta's work

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

EryChan posted:

Sus-lik posted:

And heeeeere comes the fun police

A. Nobody ever reads/watches this shit for realism and fiction was never meant to be 100% realistic to begin with, it'd be boring if it was

And B. Amano Shuninta doesn't do normal, pretty much everything she's done has been weird as hell and bonkers in some way and if you want normal, you probably shouldn't be reading any of Amano Shuninta's work

It was pretty obvious back with the piano lessons using a person's body xD

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 7:01PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

There might be a hidden message here
Too subtle maybe...
Masturbation is good
I agree

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Amano Shuninta doesn't do normal, pretty much everything she's done has been weird as hell and bonkers in some way and if you want normal, you probably shouldn't be reading any of Amano Shuninta's work

It was pretty obvious back with the piano lessons using a person's body xD

Fukuyama-san is pretty amazing, right?

(I don't know many 14-year-old girls who already have like five hundred notches on their bedpost...)

joined Feb 23, 2016

Good good

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

What a beautiful friendship.

Img_20190909_065133
joined Sep 25, 2019

man and I was excited for this ending wtf I feel betrayed

To reply you must either login or sign up.