Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

joined Jun 12, 2019

Honestly fuck doumyou and tazune ugh

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

lol, the camera just makes me think of Luminous Blue. Time for some sudden poly!

Also, Komari looks like she's going to introduce some chaos and I'm so ready for it.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Also, Komari looks like she's going to introduce some chaos and I'm so ready for it.

i think komari looks like an elf. :P

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oooo Domyou, I knew I didn't like you! Some very Netsuzou TRap! vibes chapter 8! (peeps here probs gonna hate dropping that name as a comparison but I can't help what I feel) Just when I thought things were gonna be a bit less angsty and drama filled.... Come at me next chapter!!!!!

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

about Doumyou - she honestly thinks that Tazune is a good guy and from her point of view Midori had started relationship with him only after she confessed her interest. more so, she thinks that Midori just leeches off. And now, she sees Midori not just cheating - cheating with a woman, what, beside the obvious homosexual stigma, is "sneaky" because it is easier to play off as "just a friend". I think most people would think that making the photo is the right thing to do.
What really would be the determining factor whether Doumyou is shitty person or not is what she will do after.

last edited at Mar 6, 2020 1:37AM

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Personally, I don't think Doumyou has done anything wrong. Her only sin is ignorance.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

elf ears

joined May 1, 2013

Komari's an interesting wild card here. She's been hyper-mega supportive of Maki going after Midori, but it seems pretty likely she would have some complex feelings about the only other lesbian she knows coming over with the gal who's stringing her along.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Does Midori know Maki is gay? I can't remember if they discussed Maki's love life since highschool. I want to say no.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

The artstyle literally makes this manga seem so animated it's so unique, I'm having mixed feelings about Tazune though. It was oretty obvious Midori just wanted to leave as soon as possible and I'm happy she will and can with Maki

Doumyou taking a picture of Maki and Midori actually made me say "oh shit"

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Christ fuck you Doumyou why you have to go and be such a rotten cunt?

joined Apr 29, 2018

i hope she won't use this picture to blackmail midori. i don't care if she shows it to tazune but blackmail... because let's suppose she asks midori to get maki out of her life and be more serious with tazune or else she will show him the picture.... she can either blackmail midori OR maki sayin BS like "she's going to have a child you're taking her happiness away from her by ruining her marriage two girls to raise a child it's not normal ect..." seriously if she acts i'd rather she shows it to tazune instead this way maybe this horrible couple will finally break up. EVEN IF i still don't ship maki wih midori but we all agree that she urgently needs to get away from tazune and for that, something have to happen.

last edited at Mar 6, 2020 7:18AM

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

I hope Doumyou doesn't just send that picture to Tazune during this trip without Midori knowing. Between his previous abuse and Midori having no warning, I suspect he will beat her until she, the baby, or both are dead. Partner abuse turning into murder is depressingly common in these kinds of circumstances.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Personally, I don't think Doumyou has done anything wrong. Her only sin is ignorance.

And you know only trying to steal away a person's lover(not a bad thing here, trash attracts eachother after all).

I don't understand how can this series keep getting trashier by the chapter, it's like the mangaka has to put down another layer of garbage everytime, takes skill to write such a hot dumpster fire honestly. Just Imagine writing a manga where there is only 1 likeable character out of the entire cast, truly spectacular writing

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Does Midori know Maki is gay? I can't remember if they discussed Maki's love life since highschool. I want to say no.

Yes. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/run_away_with_me_girl_ch02#8

Plus:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/run_away_with_me_girl_ch03#23
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/run_away_with_me_girl_ch03#25

Midori knows darn well which way Maki swings... and that she does so particularly hard in her own direction.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lmao at people thinking she won't send the picture. She still love him and will probably do anything to break them up. Now she have the perfect opportunity to do do and you think she won't do it ?

joined Dec 5, 2019

she will probably visit Tezune during the weekend to show him the picture and maybe get on with him

I'm actually ok with the picture being taken, maybe that is the push that MIdori needs to break off from Tezune, but I'd still prefer if the action came from her not from some outside force.

that stain on the floor was powerful, and Midori doing her damn best not to listen to his "sorry". she is either hating his guts right now or she is afraid that she will actually forgive him if he says he is sorry, and she is happy right now while not forgiving him

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

she is either hating his guts right now or she is afraid that she will actually forgive him if he says he is sorry, and she is happy right now while not forgiving him

I think it's the former.

There's something about the subtle cold shoulder Midori gives Tazune.

I'm waiting for Doumyou's and Komari's roles in pushing things ahead.

joined Apr 29, 2018

i agree with NaruZombie. things can't stay like this forever i think this picture can be necessary to finally have the so awaited break up. this break up though... might have a price to pay i fear.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I hope Doumyou doesn't just send that picture to Tazune during this trip without Midori knowing. Between his previous abuse and Midori having no warning, I suspect he will beat her until she, the baby, or both are dead. Partner abuse turning into murder is depressingly common in these kinds of circumstances.

I tend to think so too.

I'm bracing myself for some explosive drama.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Up to now, Tazune always was my number one hated character in this manga... but, somehow, in this chapter, I hated Doumyou the most.

Ooh I get how you feel.

Like, a violent urge to grab Doumyou with one hand, her cellphone with the other, then shove that cellphone up her @$$?

Totally understand the feeling.

last edited at Mar 6, 2020 10:53AM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Pretty glaringly obvious that now that Doumyou knows Midori is going off for a 3 day weekend that she'll be over to hop onto Tazune ASAP. Pretty sure Tazune is thinking the same. Cheating is easier than apologizing when you're nothing but a horny misogynistic coward after all. Whether Doumyou uses that picture now to "land" Tazune while Midori is away and unable to respond, or later--possibly for blackmail--we'll have to wait and see.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Ok I have to ask how many chapter's are out?

Ditto! How many chapters for the whole series? Does it end quickly or does it stretch out forty chapters?

I believe i've seen someone said it ended at 16 chapters earlier in the thread but not sure.

According to Baka-Updates:
"Status in Country of Origin
14 Chapters (Ongoing)"

Link: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=157266

Question: Is Midori technically already married and they just haven't had the ceremony? I keep thinking of them as being engaged because she's planning their wedding, but I think that's my western brain filtering the story. When I think about it again, there's no need for any ceremony in Japanese culture. They just need to file the paperwork and they're married. The ceremony is purely ornamental.

At some point I expect that Midori will have the epiphany that she CAN have her cake and eat it too. She can be with the person she loves, who has always been Maki, AND have a family, thanks to her ex being a selfish jerk who doesn't think birth control is a thing and her being stupid (or lonely and desperate) enough to let him have sex with her. The question is how much more angst with the two of them need to go through before they reach that point?

I'm wondering if they're ever going to return from Komari's Island or if they're going to end up going back there when all is said and done. I also didn't realize that Maki hadn't met Komari in person...

joined Sep 13, 2018

I don't quite get the vitriol towards Doumyou, she's obviously gonna fuck Tazune, but whether she's so opportunistic that she'll out Midori to him, I dunno. Maybe she'll consider it, see the bloodstain on the floor (Seriously oh my god, how awful do you have to be that you don't feel enough guilt to wipe up blood that you caused by hurting someone else for no reason??), then realize what is going on there and keep her mouth shut. Maybe she'll consider it, send it to Midori asking for an explaination, and ruin the trip/get Midori to tell Maki all whats all going on. Maybe she'll send it and say "get serious or leave him". Or fuck maybe she will just show it to Tazune and be an opportunistic jackass with it. We haven't seen too much yet of who Doumyou is other than she took a picture of her coworker cheating and was/still is into Tazune, who she doesn't know is a total abusive shithead.

Also @zensunni, I don't think they're married yet, just engaged. Nothing quite points out that they've been legally married yet for sure and the way they talk about their marriage coming up makes me think its more than the ceremony.

joined Dec 13, 2013

why is the blood still there clean the fucking floor dude

To reply you must either login or sign up.