Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The uselessness never stops...

No!
I call bs on that.
They have confessed their love to each other, and confirmed it. They have started going out. They have kissed, many times. They have made out. And they have had sex.

Call them whatever you want, but not useless.

Useless, my sweet babies Kase and Yamada sure ain't.

What you said. The two of them are that preciously rare case of a not useless, but still hopelessly dense pairing. :-)

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Just last week I went to the dentist for check-up and everything was good... but now I may have a case of sudden cavaties :3
This was short, but oh-so-very sweet <3

joined Jun 12, 2019

Cute af

joined Feb 18, 2015

Kase, Kase, Kase! WTF made you think that hearing your girlfriend tell you she loves you in a soft voice, right in your ear, would HELP you get to sleep? You need to learn more about the physiology of female arousal! (Adrenaline is involved in the process, which is why the "I'm tired" excuse isn't JUST an excuse, it's actually a REASON why she isn't into it tonight! The adrenaline isn't flowing because she's exhausted, so it doesn't matter what you do, she's not into it right now... Maybe that's why so many yuri manga have tons of scenes in coffee shops? Gotta get that caffeine!)

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Soooooo cute! I love these two sweet cinnamon rolls ❤️

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Wait months, get 5 pages. The pain.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

But, like, what a five pages they were

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

New chapter in the new Wings issue. Same deal as before. Wait until digital version comes out and then /u/ will try and get it scanlated ASAP.

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 8:40PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

The Lights Out chapter had me wondering how many times they said "I love you" to each other, so I did a cursory look back to make a list (I have a thing about lists). Not sure if I missed any.

Original
8.52 -53 Thought bubble
[24.??] Book only
New
Lights out and Kase-san.3-4
14.25 Not sure if this counts...
17.32 Not sure if this counts...

Also, Yamada initiated kisses:
New

last edited at Apr 3, 2023 8:25PM

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

The Lights out short chapter was adorable =w= though i'm curious how often Yamada tells Kase she loves her. still adorable though :333

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

how often Yamada tells Kase she loves her.

Not often enough? Or maybe it's good if she doesn't say it often. Not sure how much Kase-san's heart can take XD

[list by shadesan]

Thank you :) Me like lists~ ...and sure enough, I clicked them all XD

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

The Lights Out chapter had me wondering how many times they said "I love you" to each other, so I did a cursory look back to make a list (I have a thing about lists). Not sure if I missed any.

Original
8.52 -53 Thought bubble
[24.??] Book only
New
Lights out and Kase-san.3-4

Also, Yamada initiated kisses:
New

Thanks for your hard work! I have a thing about lists, too. :))))))

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

i'm surprised there hasn't been much posts about the english ova dub besides the person who linked about it and my post i can't remember any others or is this only for discussing the manga? ^_^;

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Choose your camp Inoue, did you want to help them or not ?

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

So nice that they finally get to spend a good amount of time together for a while, actually gives them a chance to properly communicate.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well, considering the fact that Kase is a freshman at a club event, she is kind of restricted in what she can do on her own. At least Inoue-senpai was kind enough to play wingwoman and give the two of them a bit of alone time by sending Kase to buy drinks and squashing down the other first-year girl's attempt to go along.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It took me more than a page to recognize Aikawa as "that forgettable gag character Blastaar mentioned that one time".

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I will never not be amazed at how thirsty Kase is.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well, that brightened my day.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Kase and Yamada living together? Better be a real thing in the future

joined May 24, 2014

They're so happy they could scream!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Isn't the moon beautiful?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I find it hilarious that all of the named characters that did/do track and field with Kase apparently have a crush on her. First it was Aikawa, then Fukami, and now even Inoue got pretty flustered at the idea of her and Kase sharing a room. And of course Kase's never going to notice, since she's just so goddamn in love with Yamada.

(Okay, calling them crushes might be a bit of a stretch but I still find it funny)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

(Okay, calling them crushes might be a bit of a stretch but I still find it funny)

I think there is only Aikawa who had a crush. Inoue know about them so she was embarassed that Yamada might have the wrong idea about Inoue and Kase sharing a room. Fukami doesn't really seem to care really.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think there is only Aikawa who had a crush. Inoue know about them so she was embarassed that Yamada might have the wrong idea about Inoue and Kase sharing a room. Fukami doesn't really seem to care really.

I think the jury is still out on Fukami--she did take a full atomic blast of Kase-cuteness when Kase was sick.

That's gotta leave some kind of a mark.

To reply you must either login or sign up.