Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined May 23, 2013

I think we all agree the hand there was clearly a metaphor for something less SFW.

Do you mean that what "really" happened under the blanket was Yuu fingering Mari? I definitely don't agree. I think she did exactly what was depicted on page, which was fondling Mari's hand in a suggestive way and letting her sub mind do the rest.

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 8:53AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Where's that hand goin...

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 9:19AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I think we all agree the hand there was clearly a metaphor for something less SFW.

Do you mean that what "really" happened under the blanket was Yuu fingering Mari? I definitely don't agree. I think she did exactly what was depicted on page, which was fondling Mari's hand in a suggestive way and letting her sub mind do the rest.

Eh, the reactions seemed way too extreme for that. Contrary to the running gag on these forums, holding hands is not the same thing as sex.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Since Nonono is taller, it probably would’ve been easier for Yumimi to sit on her lap, but since Yumimi insisted that Nonono should sit on her lap, I guess she fully intended to end up with some boob in her eye?

Elisha and Honoka aren’t my favorite couple, but I just can’t say no to Lots of hugging. Also gotta love the Law of Conservation of Detail. When Honoka moved her arm aside, I immediately expected Elisha to move it back, which she did right on the next page.

joined Jan 13, 2019

(yumimi voice) damn they dont make eye drops for this. fuck

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Heavensrun posted:

Eh, the reactions seemed way too extreme for that. Contrary to the running gag on these forums, holding hands is not the same thing as sex.

It seems like you don't have a mind which has enough bottom power

joined Jul 26, 2016

Random thought: correct me if I'm wrong since I CBA to pore over all the old chapters right now, but isn't it fairly rare for Yuu to initiate physical contact with Mari? (She's fine with Mari touching her tho, which happens often enough.)

The relative rarity should certainly have added to the... emotional significance of all that filthy, disgusting hand play in the cinema.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

So glad they're giving Yumimi some character moments. I could never tell the group of three girls apart, so I had no idea which girl Sempai had the crush on.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I love Elisha and Honoka so dang much. I just want them to kiss already.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Where's that hand goin...

While reading this chapter, I subconsciously started repeating the lyrics to Sir Mix-a-lot's "Baby Got Back" and thinking Yumimi is secretly, not secretly a T&A kinda girl which I can respect 1000%.

As for that hand, to infinity and beyond?!?!?

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

whitenight2013, I agree. I can never tell any of the three apart.

It's the same with Mahiro and Mahiru. Even their names are similar, and I just guess each chapter.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Snapdragon beans posted:

whitenight2013, I agree. I can never tell any of the three apart.

It's the same with Mahiro and Mahiru. Even their names are similar, and I just guess each chapter.

For the Mahi combo, well .. That's the thing, you're not supposed to tell them apart easily but I know what you mean with the others.

It was way harder in early chapters

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

^Oh yeah, I see what you're saying. They're the Twins.

In the early chapters, I had to keep going back and forth to tell the characters apart. Now, I think all the characters are more fully realized.
I'm very glad I kept reading, and now it's my favourite manga.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch202#4 You can use this to tell which Mahi it is. Mahiru has a brighter hair color than Mahiro.

joined May 23, 2013

Without going into too much detail, I can confirm you can do what Yuu did in real life. You just need the right partner.

The one with lighter hair is Mahiru. Their eye shapes are also different, but hair color's the easiest tell.

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 6:50PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I love Elisha and Honoka so dang much. I just want them to kiss already.

fact

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

"Wait! I got some boob in my eye!" =_=

OK, BOOBoomer. ^_^ (laugh track)

joined Jun 28, 2018

For some reason, I really love how Eli just straight barged her way into Hanoka's life, made herself comfortable, and just waited for her to be ok with the situation. It's friggin adorable. Lol...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

For some reason, I really love how Eli just straight barged her way into Hanoka's life, made herself comfortable, and just waited for her to be ok with the situation. It's friggin adorable. Lol...

yeah, Honoka is way less antisocial than she used to be

the same thing is also happening with the class prez and that other girl

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Get out.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DerMetzger posted:

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Serenata posted:

DerMetzger posted:

loool so true!

joined Mar 21, 2017

When ever i'm feeling down i like to go through the AixChie chapters. So glad all the pairings have tags now.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch181#last
Such an understatement.... She needs higher ranking awards as this series continues

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Get out.

Where did I go wrong!? (´;︵;`)

To reply you must either login or sign up.