46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I reached the last page of 202 and was like:

"Hey! Where's the rest? What the heck is going on!?"

"....."

"Oh no."

"Don't tell me...."

"CLIFFHANGER!!!???"

Don't worry, there is at least 2 others part for the pajama party.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

If I got an invitation like this from the MahiMahi...

I would go even if that Saturday was the day of my wedding.

That's how much I love MahiMahi.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Mamahimahi

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I wonder if Mari will be (coming/ not coming)

joined Feb 18, 2015

I wonder if Mari will be (coming/ not coming)

I think that might have happened when Yuu said they wouldn't be sleeping...

joined Apr 6, 2019

Beds of roses? Srsly?
MahiMahi sure love Mari and Yuu a whole lot.

(How much did they spend on all those roses, anyway?)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

They could be paper roses. I could totally see these two sitting and making dozens of them just for their slumber party.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bitfarb posted:

They could be paper roses. I could totally see these two sitting and making dozens of them just for their slumber party.

so true!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

bitfarb posted:

so true!

Yeah, they even wrote a theme song just for the slumber party, haha.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Thanks for all the uploads!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Thanks for all the uploads!

Welcome! We'll soon catch up with the Japanese version!

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

yuu x mari are so cute when they aren't doing kinky stuff.
That cliffhanger is killing me tho

last edited at Feb 23, 2020 9:40AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

They sure are but I definitely miss their kinky stuff

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yuu sure has tonedown sinceshe hang out with the MahiMahi.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I dunno, the movie theater wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme, and I think we all agree the hand there was clearly a metaphor for something less SFW. But also Mari's been bringing out Yuu's dere side more often lately.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I dunno, the movie theater wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme, and I think we all agree the hand there was clearly a metaphor for something less SFW. But also Mari's been bringing out Yuu's dere side more often lately.

They certainly still have their top/bottom attitudes, but regarding their activities, those are certainly less BDSM. Think about the start of the manga: band-aids on the nipples, shaving pubes, no underwear in public places, spanking. There what's a whole lot of super kinky stuff that now is certainly missing. I love how they are opening up and, in a certain way communicating more, but I miss a bit that kinky stuff.

joined Jul 26, 2016

They certainly still have their top/bottom attitudes, but regarding their activities, those are certainly less BDSM. Think about the start of the manga: band-aids on the nipples, shaving pubes, no underwear in public places, spanking. There what's a whole lot of super kinky stuff that now is certainly missing. I love how they are opening up and, in a certain way communicating more, but I miss a bit that kinky stuff.

nevar forget ;_;7

Really wish I had some boob in my eye right about now...

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 3:32AM by

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ian and Ed still OTP

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Nononon is my favourite character and I demand that she be happy.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

wipes boob out of eye

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

While I really like the comedy of a top that prematurely ends scenes whenever she catches feelings for her partner so as they get closer their scenes get shorter/tamer. I can agree that it's sad that their content is losing some of its excitement. I'm also kind of worried that we're never gonna get a complete look at them doing a scene as fully functional couple since that would probably go too far for this manga.

Like maybe at the end we'll get to see a glimpse of them doing something kinky at Chie and Ai's wedding, but probably not much more?

Also yes, Nononon deserves the world, I hope Yumimi gives it to her.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Yumimi's really venturing past the realm of plausible deniability in pursuit of catching some boob in her eye.

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 8:19AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Double dose of thiccness today!!! courtesy of Eli and Nononon, be careful! these are high level of culture and you can see in both pairs how much the distance has been reduced, it's so goooood, specially with Honoka and Elisha, they're more and more like Ian and Ed each day (and still, the time limit still worries me sick... Elisha has to return one day).

I want a VR Virgin's Empire experience, changing rooms stage, hot summer classroom stage and manga research club stage.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Honoka is the best girl and if anything happens to her I will kill everyone in this thread and then myself.

To reply you must either login or sign up.