Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

Owww, I understand, it's okay, English isn't my first language either if it was I would offer myself to help you edit the mistakes lol. I hope you feel comfortable to publish it one day.

Btw, chapter 200 is pure gold.

It could be nice! If you're fine with some NSFW stuff every once in a while xD

I'm totally fine with that ;)

You can write me on discord! Tsuki-chan#9085

joined Jul 26, 2016

Exactly so I don't understand why we should think about her braking consent when they're such a good fit

???

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I know I’m not the only one sitting here watching Ayano and Miyoshi and shouting to her phone “PLEASE, JUST KISS!! NGGHHG!”, right?

Miyoshi’s such a ladykiller! She has to know at least a bit how she affects Ayano!!

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

GeneralJ posted:

Owww, I understand, it's okay, English isn't my first language either if it was I would offer myself to help you edit the mistakes lol. I hope you feel comfortable to publish it one day.

Btw, chapter 200 is pure gold.

It could be nice! If you're fine with some NSFW stuff every once in a while xD

I'm totally fine with that ;)

You can write me on discord! Tsuki-chan#9085

I will also offer my services as a native speaker!

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

this chapter was gay as fuck

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Hey...
If memory doesn't fail me, last time we got a Haruka x Kanae chapter, Haruka gave Kanae a love letter where she fecking confessed to her.

What the hell happened after that?!? The obvious continuation should have been a chapter where Kanae sorts out her feelings, goes to meet Haruka and gives her a proper answer. Why are we suddenly back to gay-subtexty status quo?

Don't tell me the whole love letter development fell through a plothole... >:(

You're making some assumptions here. First, you're assuming the note was a confession, and not just an expression of affection. You're also assuming that Kanae took it as a confession, that she doesn't already know how she feels about it. I get that manga puts a lot of weight on confessions. They're very dramatic. But not all love stories have a confession. Sometimes two people just evolve from being close friends to being a couple, and there isn't really a "I like you do you like me" moment.

I took the note as more of a gesture of affection than an actual confession, personally. She didn't give a proper answer because it isn't seeking one.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

No I meant not even in ch209, that is the last chapter relased yet in japanese, we also know that ch210 will have Chie and Acchan and ch211 is a 24 pages of Mask xD

"24 pages of Mask"

Want it, need it, gotta have it. Bou-chan has quickly become one of my top 5 girls from this manga.

joined Jul 26, 2016

No I meant not even in ch209, that is the last chapter relased yet in japanese, we also know that ch210 will have Chie and Acchan and ch211 is a 24 pages of Mask xD

"24 pages of Mask"

Want it, need it, gotta have it. Bou-chan has quickly become one of my top 5 girls from this manga.

Twenty-four Views of Bou-chan

joined Jan 13, 2019

i appreciate this manga's commitment to finding odd or unusual charm points bc the author is right every time

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Oshirin wishes everyone a happy 200th!

"Congrats on 200 chapters!"

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Gotta love how thoroughly MahiMahi planned out the activities lol

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Credits page: You're going to lose your virginity.

Whelp, looks like Mari's getting kicked out of the series.

joined May 3, 2019

i really like how much yuu has warmed up to the mahimahi duo

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

The dynamic between these 4 is my favourite thing.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't worry, the only thing she gonna loose is her kissing virginity as Yuu finally kiss her in Ch.209 after Mari get jealous that Yuu get a kiss on the cheek by one of the Mahi.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Don't worry, the only thing she gonna loose is her kissing virginity as Yuu finally kiss her in Ch.209 after Mari get jealous that Yuu get a kiss on the cheek by one of the Mahi.

I really don't understand this kind of comments, if someone wants a spoiler they can simply go and see it.
They've made a nice pun, not requesting a temptation.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

I really don't understand this kind of comments, if someone wants a spoiler they can simply go and see it.
They've made a nice pun, not requesting a temptation.

I'm not that stupid to have forget the title. I just wanted to bounce back on the joke.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I got mad when they didn't show the photo of the mother but then BANG! there she is hahaha--- ah! it's not like I have a thing for moms, I was just curious!! also, I wonder what the parents think about their "twins" hehehe. And I love page 4 of 202 because of Mahimahi faces as if they're thinking "Omg this girl is thirsty"

I have a Spanish name so I can't make romantic puns with it, why live? also that credit page it's /saved!

I'm so very glad your team managed to get help to continue, thanks a lot!

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 10:02AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

I got mad when they didn't show the photo of the mother but then BANG! there she is hahaha--- ah! it's not like I have a thing for moms, I was just curious!!

Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that, I used to do that too. :P

Come on... is not like I want a parent student meeting special to see how they all look like a potentially ship them

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

What if mahimahi mothers are also flirty wtih each other. If this manga have some adult love too then it will become the best yuri manga

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

oguzhan96 posted:

What if mahimahi mothers are also flirty wtih each other. If this manga have some adult love too then it will become the best yuri manga

Oh my god I'd love thaaat

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

MahiMahi MamaMama? ...approved!
And really, Yuu warming up to the twins is one of my favorite recent-ish developments.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I got mad when they didn't show the photo of the mother but then BANG! there she is hahaha--- ah! it's not like I have a thing for moms, I was just curious!!

Asuka from 1 x ½ gives you a knowing look and says: "Suuure you don't."

joined Jul 26, 2016

And really, Yuu warming up to the twins is one of my favorite recent-ish developments.

TBF it goes way back, she's just started skipping the tsundere protestations over it lately.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I reached the last page of 202 and was like:

"Hey! Where's the rest? What the heck is going on!?"

"....."

"Oh no."

"Don't tell me...."

"CLIFFHANGER!!!???"

To reply you must either login or sign up.