Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Legend says that when Ayano and Miyoshi finally hook up, the seal will be broken, and Yuri whill conquer the entire Earth.

Seems legit, but as a bi I need to ask, when yuri conquer the Earth what will happen to all the guys? They will:

1- disappear

2- became girls without any previous memory that guys exist

3- became rats

4- explode

I'm curious to hear about your theory.

If you believe the multiverse theory and we're in a timeline where they don't hook up, that would really explain this All of Humanity is Yuri Except for Me

last edited at Feb 20, 2020 2:23PM

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

200 chaps...wow, just wow

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hey...
If memory doesn't fail me, last time we got a Haruka x Kanae chapter, Haruka gave Kanae a love letter where she fecking confessed to her.

What the hell happened after that?!? The obvious continuation should have been a chapter where Kanae sorts out her feelings, goes to meet Haruka and gives her a proper answer. Why are we suddenly back to gay-subtexty status quo?

Don't tell me the whole love letter development fell through a plothole... >:(

Could just be Onoda being slow to process the whole thing, she's the sort to struggle with and overthinkcarefully consider that sort of stuff.

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

Which pairings are people most excited for, by the way?

I enjoy pretty much everyone, but I'm champing at the bit for Yumimi x Nononon to happen.

Seconding Yumimi x Nononon, followed by Haruka x Kanae and most of all, Ayano and Miyoshi (but here we’re in for the long ride, I’m afraid).

Oh and PLEASE someone buy Michiru a clue, or Airi is going to explode one of these days.

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Damn Kanae, we need answers! Yes or Yes

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Whew, chapter 200, way to celebrate a milestone!

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Actually after those two chapters we never saw them again. At least until ch209.

You mean, they appear in ch185 and ch200, and then they won't appear again till ch209?

Okay, if you say so, I'll take your word for it... but I don't quite understand what's the connection with the love letter thing. Could it be perhaps that they address again that point (Haruka's love letter) in ch209?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Loving the extra-long full color chapter for chapter 200. That's a crazy number to hit for a yuri manga. Here's hoping for at least another hundred!

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Could just be Onoda being slow to process the whole thing, she's the sort to struggle with and overthinkcarefully consider that sort of stuff.

That wouldn't be unreasonable. It's a trope you see often: someone confesses to another person (either by message or face to face), and the one who receives the confession doesn't reply immediately but instead asks for some time to think it through. Indeed, it happens a lot in manga.

But, if this is the case, I'd like at least some hints of awkwardness between them — not just interaction as usual, as if nothing was going on! >_<

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

KasexYamada posted:

Actually after those two chapters we never saw them again. At least until ch209.

You mean, they appear in ch185 and ch200, and then they won't appear again till ch209?

Okay, if you say so, I'll take your word for it... but I don't quite understand what's the connection with the love letter thing. Could it be perhaps that they address again that point (Haruka's love letter) in ch209?

No I meant not even in ch209, that is the last chapter relased yet in japanese, we also know that ch210 will have Chie and Acchan and ch211 is a 24 pages of Mask xD
So we don't have any news about Haruka and Kanae unfortunately, this is the last time we saw them.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

KasexYamada posted:

That wouldn't be unreasonable. It's a trope you see often: someone confesses to another person (either by message or face to face), and the one who receives the confession doesn't reply immediately but instead asks for some time to think it through. Indeed, it happens a lot in manga.

But, if this is the case, I'd like at least some hints of awkwardness between them — not just interaction as usual, as if nothing was going on! >_<

I feel like ch200 is more of an "extra" chapter to celebrate the milestone, it's not really related to the plot. I feel the same about being afraid of dropping the matter but we will know only in the future. I'll say ch200 desn't give any hint about that.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Chapter 200 is celebration of the long way. Pure joy.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Some stuff popped up in my Twitter feed with dates but since I don't read Japanese, I don't know if Google Translate is doing a good job.

https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/896329624396812290/

http://yurinavi.com/2017/08/12/otomenote-koku/

Volume 13 may be the last one depending on sales? Am I understanding that correctly?

Looks like that didn't happen.

joined Jun 7, 2019

Am I the only one who checked her back after seeing this chapter?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Chapter 200 is celebration of the long way.

And butts. o3o

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Am I the only one who checked her back after seeing this chapter?

..... Looked at mine a good while back.... Legit just wanted to see if these genes were bestowed unto thyself.... so this chapter was like a oh dang they thought the same!!!

I don't have those dimples lol I need to go on diet

Oi I'd swear they're genetic.... I is half pudding but still got dimps yo

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 5:09AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm a total lard-ass and I have dimples.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 200 is classic. Excellently done, it’s a shame this hasn’t been translated to English and sold by a publisher.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

Chapter 200 is classic. Excellently done, it’s a shame this hasn’t been translated to English and sold by a publisher.

Funny enough we have it in Italian xD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Airi and Miyoshi are pretty high up in this series' Just Fuck Already list but then both are into NTR so it's prolly gonna be something weird when they actually get to it o3o

Is this a joke post? If not...source? >_>

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I feel like ch200 is more of an "extra" chapter to celebrate the milestone, it's not really related to the plot. I feel the same about being afraid of dropping the matter but we will know only in the future. I'll say ch200 desn't give any hint about that.

I feel the same way. Chapter 200 is like a bonus chapter that doesn't really fit in the continuity, a sweet treat to reward us for our fidelity. From chapter 201 on, the main storylines in the manga will start progressing again.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Airi and Miyoshi are pretty high up in this series' Just Fuck Already list but then both are into NTR so it's prolly gonna be something weird when they actually get to it o3o

Well since you asked...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

random posted:

Well since you asked...

It's not netorare, it's just exhibitionism

joined Jul 26, 2016

random posted:

Well since you asked...

I'll bring your attention to the points where Airi is positively happy to go out of her way to tell Michiru she just got... 'thoroughly investigated' by a whole bunch of other girls, and conversely Michi gets all hot and bothered specifically from the twinges of jealousy she felt watching Ayano get frisky with Airi.

Airi's exhibitionistic and Michiru's voyeuristic streaks are old news of course but those episodes would certainly seem to hint that's not the end of their complementarily kinky predispositions... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

random posted:

Well since you asked...

I'll bring your attention to the points where Airi is positively happy to go out of her way to tell Michiru she just got... 'thoroughly investigated' by a whole bunch of other girls, and conversely Michi gets all hot and bothered specifically from the twinges of jealousy she felt watching Ayano get frisky with Airi.

Airi's exhibitionistic and Michiru's voyeuristic streaks are old news of course but those episodes would certainly seem to hint that's not the end of their complementarily kinky predispositions... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They are perfect for each other

Exactly so I don't understand why we should think about her braking consent when they're such a good fit

To reply you must either login or sign up.