Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Huh. So Kanada has taken to wearing a corset, which I guess is acting like some sort of binder in this case. ... That probably isn't the healthiest of choices, though I suppose it puts to rest the idea that she might come out anytime soon.

My only hope is that one of her friends runs across them on a date and spills the beans, or at least pushes her into doing it.

joined Jun 5, 2015

Lol scare of bugs but not scare of the lizard.

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

Kanada

this tweet

Sometimes the comment section makes a story more endearing. Love it.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

She "unconsciously" called? So she sleep-called?

joined Mar 5, 2019

BABY LIZARD!!!!!!!

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

That’s not how texts work.

You're gonna have a bad time if you expect internet goers to be trained in formal textual analysis or interpretation. Unless you have academic exposure to it, people treat characters and stories as if they have rich lives totally independent of the panels, art, and dialogue that actually make up a given manga.

As for this one though, where are they that lizards are showing up in their homes? I always thought that was more of a Florida thing. And do most people have a spare corset stashed in their closet?

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I keep telling myself I wish the whole "secretly a girl" thing wasn't drawn out for so long and then I remembered that Mochi is writing this, and she's the queen of drawing things out unnecessarily long for the Funnies(tm) and she could do this shit for 100 chapters if she wants to and we'll all just sit and deal with it.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Wow this story is so cute. And to think, I thought this was going to be a cheap gag manga, where the whole shtick was going to to be Mizuki coming up with increasingly elaborate plans to get Satomi to break up with her, without revealing she's a girl. I guess I should have had more faith in majoccoid and Mochi Au Lait .

But HOW IN THE HELL CAN SATOMI POSSIBLY THINK MITZUKI IS A BOY!?

Edit: I wonder what does Mizuki do when she needs to use the bathroom, whens she is out with Satomi? Does she sneak off and use the woman's room? Or does she just say screw it, and use the men's room?

last edited at Feb 18, 2020 3:31AM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

That is a very cute lizzer.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

That is a very cute lizzer.

True. And it whistles a tune while it eats cake too.

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

NOW KISS

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I kinda wished Ookuma would have kept the lizard as her pet

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Lizard is yuri's mascot.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

As a Floridan who is afraid of bugs, but loves lizards, I feel very seen.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

As for this one though, where are they that lizards are showing up in their homes? I always thought that was more of a Florida thing. And do most people have a spare corset stashed in their closet?

Well, unless you live on a very urbanized city, i think a lizard coming into your house is a very common thing. It happens all the time where my parents live and its not Florida. And i do own a very unnecessary corset that i bought for a halloween party like 5 years ago.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Reminds me I found a salamander on my driveway last year and took it to a nearby lake, it just chilled in my hands on the way there. Kind of wish I kept it, hope it's still doing ok out there.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lizard basically live anywhere it's moderately warm. My cat brings some back home, from time to time, as "gifts".

And these characters, especially Ookuma, are a bit too innocent to be credible.

College students not having sex, even though they are going out? Not even kissing? Not a lick believable.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

College students not having sex, even though they are going out? Not even kissing? Not a lick believable.

Some people have low or no libidos and Kanda's too busy being a liar to be able to have sex.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I kinda wished Ookuma would have kept the lizard as her pet

Same, very much so.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Some people have low or no libidos and Kanda's too busy being a liar to be able to have sex.

Are you kidding? Ookuma is obviously thirsty.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Once I found a Lizard he was cool as heck lived in my house for some years

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And now Kanda doing on purpose. AT each chapter, i will remind that Ookuma said she was ok with Kanda being a girl and so the only reason the misunderstand is still running is because of Kanda herself and her internal homophoby. But you can't go on and onlike that without any trouble. And you can't tell me nobody will call Kanda as a girl, i refuse to believe that everyone outside her family think Kanda is a boy. I just want to see thr truth being spilled by someone else and Kanda facing the consequences. And i mean reallyfacing the consequence and not some bullshit with no drama.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Damnit, I just want them to have a normal, healthy lesbian relationship without this contrived misconception stuff. It's not funny, just sad and frustrating.
I do like how Kanda isn't even aware of how much game she has, though. She's an accidental lady-killer.

And yeah, that's a cute lizard.

last edited at Feb 18, 2020 9:16AM

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

....how did she mistake a lizard for a bug? Also what is it with yuri manga and their love for lizards?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That’s not how texts work.

You're gonna have a bad time if you expect internet goers to be trained in formal textual analysis or interpretation. Unless you have academic exposure to it, people treat characters and stories as if they have rich lives totally independent of the panels, art, and dialogue that actually make up a given manga.

Quite true--people spin out imaginary shit about the characters, and then expect others to join them in discussing stories that exist only in someone else's head.

Very communal if it works, but makes it rather difficult to produce evidence for one's arguments.

^ @ whitenight2013
See a creepy-crawly make its dash out of the corner of your eye, and it always seems like the worst possibility. (There's a lizard--anole, actually--crawling between the screen and my window right this minute.)

last edited at Feb 18, 2020 9:51AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.