Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just noticed this was written by Mochi Au Lait. Well, that explains any issues with the story and characters, at least.

joined Jun 12, 2019

It’s cute and funny also the little lizard is cute but in real life they’re little shits

joined Jun 12, 2019

Come on. The "misunderstanding" is the whole premise of the manga.

You remove it with Kanda stripping for proving she's a girl, it's over, because then they either breakup of continue their relationship, The End.

It's a comedy, not a drama with aaaaangst...

I agree tbh

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Tbh I personally can't stand the whole "thinking she's a guy thing" but as it has been stated, it's the whole premise of the manga so I don't see it getting resolved any time soon.. i.e. this is a drop for me, unfortunately.

last edited at Feb 19, 2020 3:30PM

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

That lizard was cute af, but I can't stand them irl. lol

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh shit it's lizard.

Kanda likes big butts.

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

I'm tired of this misunderstanding...
I was hoping that eventually she would reveal the truth, they go together and they both woud have to hide kanda from her girlfriend's straight laced parents instead.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Kanda wants a butt pillow, pass it on.
Impromptu dates are nice.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Only Manly women wears Corsets!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm tired of this misunderstanding...
I was hoping that eventually she would reveal the truth, they go together and they both woud have to hide kanda from her girlfriend's straight laced parents instead.

What? Thats a worse setup by a country mile!
The way it is is fine, its an excuse for Khanda to be Tense which leads to a brunch of moments, otherwise its standard dating

Hiding from the parents om the other hand is a much more tired formula and it would be out of character too

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 6:42AM

joined May 24, 2019

Kanda ask about it and Ookuma don't seem against it so why didn't she tell her on the spot after that ? It's even worse if it's false to me. Ookume don't seem to be the type of blayantly lying about anything so i don't see why she would have lie here.

The wish to be loved for your beautiful inner self (and not for your status, wealth, attractive looks, etc. etc.) is very common. The question "Will you still love me if I become ugly/fat/poor/sick/old/whatever?" is a frequent one between lovers. Everyone always answers "Yes!!!" to this question, whether they are sincere or not — because any other reply would sour the mood and possibly end the romance.

Ookuma is, as far as anyone can tell, a perfectly normal heterosexual girl. When asked "Will you still love me if I become a woman?" she laughed and replied "Yes!" However, switching your sexual preference is not that easy. Like, at all. That's why Kanda has good reason to suspect that Ookuma was just aiming to please, not being realistic, with her answer.

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 4:50PM

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2002221141490099.jpg

As a corset-wearing manly woman I resemble that remark! D:

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow

joined Jun 3, 2014

As a trans masc person I have no idea how a corset can bind Kanda's chest but I'll let that slide for now...

In other news, Kanda-kun has some pretty hot friends, it's a shame that they're not all girls though, I'd love to see more tomboys.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, what i thought it would happen (Kanda being recognized on the street by a friend and blewing her cover) happened but it didn't have any major repercusions. I really hope that during the spa date her gender gets finally revealed.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

As a trans masc person I have no idea how a corset can bind Kanda's chest but I'll let that slide for now...

In other news, Kanda-kun has some pretty hot friends, it's a shame that they're not all girls though, I'd love to see more tomboys.

I was wondering about the dark haired one... I hope they’re a tomboy <3

joined Dec 5, 2018

Kanda really need to stop lying, the longer the lie the more painful it get when the truth is find out

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I thought the newcomers were androgynous-tomboy gals.

Kanda really need to stop lying, the longer the lie the more painful it get when the truth is find out.

I'm waiting for the tipping point.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

I think the misunderstanding has overstayed it's welcome already. I'd enjoy this a lot more if this was Transgender

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

woo that was a close one, poor Kanda.

Tumblr_nbee0zysh31tbx9b9o1_1280
joined Dec 5, 2014

Kanda really need to stop lying, the longer the lie the more painful it get when the truth is find out

I think that’s what the author is aiming for, I say we enjoy the fluff as much as we can before going down into angst town

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

You know it's irritating when even I feel that my patience is starting to slowly run out.

joined Jun 3, 2014

I think the misunderstanding has overstayed it's welcome already. I'd enjoy this a lot more if this was Transgender

Tbh, same. I'll just have a trans guy head canon for Kanda for now. If you tweak some of the dialogue a bit it can pass as a kinda stressful but fun trans manga

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

yeah this is getting real dumb it was fine, even funny for a few chapter but at this point is just really dumb and unnecessary you can´t maintain people s interest with a cheap gimmick

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 3:13AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.