Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

its being fun huhuhehehehe

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This chapter just pissed me off with how jealous I am of MC. Why can't I be that lucky :(

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Whew someone's thirsty. It's going to be hilarious if they ended up creating a bigger carnivore than themselves.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Let them eat cake!

joined Nov 14, 2014

Stop taking advantage of the naive country girl you rampaging lesbians. xD

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Whew someone's thirsty. It's going to be hilarious if they ended up creating a bigger carnivore than themselves.

reversal tag hopeful

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Cake and smooches. She's living the dream.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Meh... I don't like dubious consent.

joined Dec 26, 2019

Oh I'm yuri heaven

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Let them eat cake!

Please tell me where your profile picture is from, asking for a friend.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Series is looking good and the translation/typesetting too!

Looking forward to "and then they all fucked happily ever after, the end"

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Cake and smooches. She's living the dream.

Absolutely agree. Things are going her way.

joined Aug 10, 2016

This started out looking pretty cute, but the whole pressuring MC into making out really gives off an uncomfortable grooming vibe. Hope that's not the direction this series is fully headed towards.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

reversal tag hopeful

A double reversal in this series would be amazing.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

reversal tag hopeful

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

reversal tag hopeful

(https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.861499785.5012/fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u1.jpg)

YES! That's exactly the type of reversal us at Dynasty Reader love the most!

last edited at Jan 29, 2020 10:45PM by Nezchan

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'm definitely not entirely comfortable with this chapter, but I'll stick around for a while, hopefully it gets better

joined Jul 4, 2018

Throbelisk posted:

Getting some real stranger danger vibes from this one.

I'm getting sandwich vibes

Good vibes.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

I'm definitely not entirely comfortable with this chapter, but I'll stick around for a while, hopefully it gets better

I'll be blunt, the low point for this kinda stuff is probably chapter 5 and then it gets less overtly aggressive from that point on. I'm thinking of releasing double chapters to blunt the impact slightly, if possible.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

jintor posted:

I'll be blunt, the low point for this kinda stuff is probably chapter 5 and then it gets less overtly aggressive from that point on. I'm thinking of releasing double chapters to blunt the impact slightly, if possible.

I don't think it's gonna help avoid the complains but I'll stick with it until the end! if anything, just use a tag like dubious consent or a warning page at the start, and if they read it anyway and get mad, that's on them.

Of course, I get it, it's more beautiful when everything works out mutually, but if it isn't the case and you're fully aware you just have to make a choice.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

jintor posted:

I don't think it's gonna help avoid the complains but I'll stick with it until the end! if anything, just use a tag like dubious consent or a warning page at the start, and if they read it anyway and get mad, that's on them.

Of course, I get it, it's more beautiful when everything works out mutually, but if it isn't the case and you're fully aware you just have to make a choice.

God I wish Dynasty used consent tags more consistently I'm real tired of being blindsided with rape scenes.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

jintor posted:

God I wish Dynasty used consent tags more consistently I'm real tired of being blindsided with rape scenes.

If there is a rape scene, it's generally tag as such you know. Here it's just that MC is guillable and the two neighboors are playing on it. They're just more aggresive (and lesbians) version of Hino-san.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

I sense poly

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

No bullying

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

jintor posted:

If there is a rape scene, it's generally tag as such you know. Here it's just that MC is guillable and the two neighboors are playing on it. They're just more aggresive (and lesbians) version of Hino-san.

Usually only if it's violent rape rather than that Japanese trope where the character is visibly distressed and keeps saying no but I'm expected to interpret that as her being coy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.