Forum › Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It discussion

joined Dec 5, 2019

Yay, this series is here! Honestly, I still can't tell if they actually had sex at the beginning or if landlady was just lying about that because she has a giant crush on her.

I guess we will find out or at least get some hints about it on the next part, the girl seemed to be remembering things from that night with that kiss so my guess is that they made out and she probably spilled drinks on her clothes or something so that's why she woke up naked

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've been loving this since first day at MD! glad to finally see it here

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

What was the one loss that ruined everything? Was it some New Game! scenario?

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ah, I feel such warmth!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Implying New Game can go that serious.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

From what I can gather from the images alone, it seems that Chiyo showed her game idea to a co-worker, who then stole it for himself, and when Chiyo tried to call him out on it, he got her demoted.

last edited at Jan 17, 2020 9:57AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh! I almost missed the ch6... nice... NICE ! it's getting pretty hot

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

You know...

I was expecting a sleaze-fest coupled with a smut-fest...

Instead, I got the most wholesome manga ever.

I feel bamboozled. >_<

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

^

God I'm old and British

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The cutest extortion that ever there was.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh dear lord sweet baby jesus I almost passed this one by, thank the heavens I didn't because GOD THIS IS GOOD

This is the best reaction and exactly the one I had towards the end of the latest chapter. Except I screamed a lot.

Believe I screamed as well, at each chapter, it's just too hnngg-

joined Jul 4, 2018

i dont think she regrets it...

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

read it in one go, now i'm just rooting for them to get on with it and be serious with Love

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Hnnnng

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this is so fucking adorable. can't wait for more!! subbed.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I reread this, I bet the next chapter opens with a flashback and she realizes they never had sex, just made out, then the landlady was like "no I'm not doing this with you you're too drunk" or something and she cried or something. That's my guess, they need to up the simpathy for the landlady still some. God, I do love this though, very guiltily. What a fucking dream, having a beautiful woman decide to take care of me and fix up my life.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

What a fucking dream, having a beautiful woman decide to take care of me and fix up my life.

Ikr? I haven't had anyone cook for me in years, where is MY pushy lady??

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

This started for really shaky for me but luckily it turned out to be super wholesome. Also, WHY DOES THE CHAPTER END LIKE THIS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

I regret it... I regret not waiting for more chapters to be released before reading because damn this cliffhanger!!! T_T

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

shadesofgreymoon posted:

What a fucking dream, having a beautiful woman decide to take care of me and fix up my life.

Ikr? I haven't had anyone cook for me in years, where is MY pushy lady??

Step 1: Gather a tons of debt
Step 2: ??????
Step 3: Profit!

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 7:58AM

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Good thing she's apparently into her landlady as well, otherwise the tone of the story would be quite different...

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Oh my god, I feel so warm.

joined Dec 30, 2018

I love how a lot of mangadex readers completely hate this manga since it started off creepy and rapey while dynasty scans readers will eat everything as long as it's GAY.
I'm with all of my fellow dynasty readers on this one.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I love how a lot of mangadex readers completely hate this manga since it started off creepy and rapey while dynasty scans readers will eat everything as long as it's GAY.
I'm with all of my fellow dynasty readers on this one.

I think you shouldn't read the overall comment on the manga but rather the comment on the chapter itself. Nearly no one has been grossed out by what you saying. Plus it was like 2 peoples, it's not like it was everyone.

To reply you must either login or sign up.